Topic is locked indefinitely.

8 PagesFirst pagePrevious page678

New Laser Rifle Scope, coming soon

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Dead Man's Game
Preatoriani
#141 Posted: 2013.08.25 19:57
damn, am i the only person who liked the iron sights ???? without a damage buff to the Elm-7 and Viziam, it costs way to much Isk to use my Laser setup just to be owned by any guy who gets close

Nova Knife Now.

CCPLS

Electronic Sports League
#142 Posted: 2013.08.26 13:16
TheD1CK wrote:
damn, am i the only person who liked the iron sights ???? without a damage buff to the Elm-7 and Viziam, it costs way to much Isk to use my Laser setup just to be owned by any guy who gets close

i will miss the iron sights, but i dont really agree with a damage buff to the elm or viziam over the std, i do near 24 damage per shot with my viziam as is
Villore Sec Ops
Gallente Federation
#143 Posted: 2013.08.27 11:10
I'm honestly happy the LR is getting a scope cos now it might be a viable fit, considering its optimal range is far enough that a sight would drastically improve its wieldability; however, I agree with many of the comments regarding its damage; it would be kinda cool to introduce a model of the LR with selective fire (like the Scrambler Rifle) that could work better on armor but have a cooldown (sorta like an impedance burst), that way, the LR could be used to drop shields and then still be used for the kill instead of switching to a secondary or taking an Assist for a kill you worked hard to get.
8 PagesFirst pagePrevious page678