The Council’s Chamber

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

3 PagesPrevious page123
 

CPM AMA 7/24/2013 Summary Report.

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Den of Swords
#41 Posted: 2013.07.29 05:27
God Anpu TheImmortal wrote:
Thanks for taking the time and letting the community know these things. But is there ever going to be anything new for the heavy class. We never get any new suits and it took months for them to put an aurum steemline out. Or a new heavy class weapon


I have seen stuff in works and stuff is getting done its not a back burner item for sure.

Former CPM 0, CPM 1

Omni-Soldier, Forum Warrior

B.S.A.A.
#42 Posted: 2013.07.30 04:52
PvE needs to be just crammed into the game in any state as far as I'm concerned. We've seen it in trailers for years now.

I had a very simple idea for PvE which is we attack a remote controlled research station which is literally just loads of red aligned turrets shooting at you. This should be very easy to do using current mechanics and would fix a lot of problems with the game in terms of balance while they get to work fixing that balance.
Den of Swords
#43 Posted: 2013.08.03 15:00
RINON114 wrote:
PvE needs to be just crammed into the game in any state as far as I'm concerned. We've seen it in trailers for years now.

I had a very simple idea for PvE which is we attack a remote controlled research station which is literally just loads of red aligned turrets shooting at you. This should be very easy to do using current mechanics and would fix a lot of problems with the game in terms of balance while they get to work fixing that balance.


Dust has been barely out for a year, PVE wasn't even shown in a trailer for about 6 months.

Former CPM 0, CPM 1

Omni-Soldier, Forum Warrior

#44 Posted: 2013.08.03 17:31
Iron Wolf Saber wrote:
Dust has been barely out for a year, PVE wasn't even shown in a trailer for about 6 months.

It's cute how the trailers never seem to have anything to do with the actual game.

It's like I'm playing an old school RPG all over again.
Den of Swords
#45 Posted: 2013.08.03 17:33
DUST Fiend wrote:
Iron Wolf Saber wrote:
Dust has been barely out for a year, PVE wasn't even shown in a trailer for about 6 months.

It's cute how the trailers never seem to have anything to do with the actual game.

It's like I'm playing an old school RPG all over again.


I rarely seen a game movie as exciting as the game play.

Former CPM 0, CPM 1

Omni-Soldier, Forum Warrior

Goonfeet
Special Planetary Emergency Response Group
#46 Posted: 2013.08.06 12:34
Quote:
The launch of Uprising to the public signaled something dreadful inside CCP Shanghai, damage control kicked in but it wasn’t enough. CCP had to literally sit down and rethink everything including the way the studio did business; essentially doing a little bit of its own HTFU for itself.


So CCP is finally admitting that Uprising was a total disaster and a ton of steps back from everything the beta had built up? Good to know they wasted an entire year trying to to build a decent game and then ****** it up. All we wanted was more gear, more maps, and more game modes, everything Uprising failed to deliver at launch. :(
Den of Swords
#47 Posted: 2013.08.06 20:15
sammus420 wrote:
Quote:
The launch of Uprising to the public signaled something dreadful inside CCP Shanghai, damage control kicked in but it wasn’t enough. CCP had to literally sit down and rethink everything including the way the studio did business; essentially doing a little bit of its own HTFU for itself.


So CCP is finally admitting that Uprising was a total disaster and a ton of steps back from everything the beta had built up? Good to know they wasted an entire year trying to to build a decent game and then ****** it up. All we wanted was more gear, more maps, and more game modes, everything Uprising failed to deliver at launch. :(


It was some time back actually, just plan of action takes a while.

Former CPM 0, CPM 1

Omni-Soldier, Forum Warrior

The Corporate Raiders
Interhole Revenue Service
#48 Posted: 2013.08.07 00:35
Iron Wolf Saber wrote:

CCP Prefits are horrible!
Agreed, well try to convince CCP to maybe help get starter and market fits pre fitted by the community to submit.

There wouldn't happen to be a thread for this?

[12:23:46 AM] Breakin Stuff: GODIN THAT IS HANDS DOWN THE STUPIDEST F*ING THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID

Den of Swords
#49 Posted: 2013.08.12 01:38  |  Edited by: Iron Wolf Saber
Killar-12 wrote:
Iron Wolf Saber wrote:

CCP Prefits are horrible!
Agreed, well try to convince CCP to maybe help get starter and market fits pre fitted by the community to submit.

There wouldn't happen to be a thread for this?


Sorry just bleh, there are so many other fights to be fighting right now and some things will get pigeon holed.

On a scale of 1 to 10 on things worth fighting for I consider this a 1 sadly. The things the CPM are fighting for right now should be considered a near 15 or above in terms of urgency and the sorts. So far I am not sure of the results of the fight over that topic but it had delayed a post so something is going on CCP's side at least.

Former CPM 0, CPM 1

Omni-Soldier, Forum Warrior

3 PagesPrevious page123
Forum Jump