Ambush Gamemode

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

2 Pages12Next page
 

Vehicle need to be remove or off limit to Ambush.

Author
Galactic Warrior Corporation
#1 Posted: 2013.07.05 21:01
This is a Team Death Match, there should be no vehicle or tank or dropship what so ever in that game mode. It cater too ppl that cant do a simple thing or cant use ur gun to kill ppl,or run around in the map finding ppl and killing them, but they relied on the vehicle to get high kill without a death, boost there k/d up and try to get a good score (really). Ever time u try to either destroyed it with anti rocket here the option 1.he will drive away once he aware that he being target by a Anti Rocket, 2. he will drive up close to u he will jump out and shoot u.3.depend what suit he is using most of time it will be either a heavy suit or proto shot gunner, 4 Simple thing Run ur **** over.

LAV need to be Remove all they do is call them up and get in them drive around and run ur **** over. I know it happen too a lot of u so don't try to denied that It never happen to u before.

The Tank, If the enemy team get 2 or 3 tank in the game, the game is over regardless of the outcome on how u play and finish it. Unless there was a miracle that happen that ur team was smart enough to get the rocker out and start firing away but there a catch to that, u know how everytime u lock on to the tank and once u fire the first shot that tank will just either run away and get to cover or if he player has some balls he will just blast u away or his team will cover firing him. Which is so damn lame. Tank need to be Remove from Ambush.

Why would a Dropship be in a team death match game unless they provide Air support. Team Death Match game is a straight up Gun on Gun match , hover the sky putting sniper on very disadvantage places so the can shoot us at vulnerable spot and every time u try to blast them away they will either fly high or hide behind building. Seriously they need to be remove from ambush.

Now if u remove these three from the Ambush Completely, Ambush will be a better game mode and it will be alot smoother. A Straight up Team vs Team, Gun vs Gun ur done. I know a lot of ppl hate getting run over by LAV or getting slaughter by a Tank or Getting blasted by Above with a Drop ship.

So let the hate begin.


Eternal Beings
#2 Posted: 2013.08.18 05:41
I am surprised no one has responded to this. I think this is a great idea but you posted this before ccp combined the two different kinds of ambushes . I wish it could happen.
Isuuaya Tactical
Caldari State
#3 Posted: 2013.09.23 18:30  |  Edited by: Atiim
Well I wouldn't say completly remove them, as packed av's fixed that problem (along with swarms and FGs). But we could make more indoor maps making vehicles pointless in some instances.

But not all.

The 1st Matari Commando

-HAND

Ancient Exiles.
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#4 Posted: 2013.09.26 04:29
Shut up OP.

I love my forge in ambush. Stop complaining and go hide when a tank comes then

ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓓⓞⓔⓢ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓕⓞⓧ ⓢⓐⓨ ♥

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-POW!

Fatal Absolution
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#5 Posted: 2013.09.29 02:13
There are several people I know who have all their SP put into vehicles, why would you prevent them from playing one out of the pathetic count of 3 game modes?

AV is OP, just use that or stop your QQRoll

The enemies of God stand broken before us. The light of the Reclaiming shines over them!

12/13/14 Never forget

Nos Nothi
#6 Posted: 2013.10.06 17:48
Get prototype swarm launchers or forge guns problem solved, and you made someone waste a million or more ISK if it was a good tank.

Closed Beta Veteran

Sadistic Asshat

Professional Tear Miner

NaphBlade
#7 Posted: 2013.10.17 15:16
Except that this method for the Ambush mode is also a good way to save money as vehicles are freakishly expensive.........Roll

"I may fall in battle. But even so, I'll just get back up again."

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares
#8 Posted: 2013.10.21 03:05
Cordera Ray wrote:
This is a Team Death Match, there should be no vehicle or tank or dropship what so ever in that game mode. It cater too ppl that cant do a simple thing or cant use ur gun to kill ppl,or run around in the map finding ppl and killing them, but they relied on the vehicle to get high kill without a death, boost there k/d up and try to get a good score (really). Ever time u try to either destroyed it with anti rocket here the option 1.he will drive away once he aware that he being target by a Anti Rocket, 2. he will drive up close to u he will jump out and shoot u.3.depend what suit he is using most of time it will be either a heavy suit or proto shot gunner, 4 Simple thing Run ur **** over.

LAV need to be Remove all they do is call them up and get in them drive around and run ur **** over. I know it happen too a lot of u so don't try to denied that It never happen to u before.

The Tank, If the enemy team get 2 or 3 tank in the game, the game is over regardless of the outcome on how u play and finish it. Unless there was a miracle that happen that ur team was smart enough to get the rocker out and start firing away but there a catch to that, u know how everytime u lock on to the tank and once u fire the first shot that tank will just either run away and get to cover or if he player has some balls he will just blast u away or his team will cover firing him. Which is so damn lame. Tank need to be Remove from Ambush.

Why would a Dropship be in a team death match game unless they provide Air support. Team Death Match game is a straight up Gun on Gun match , hover the sky putting sniper on very disadvantage places so the can shoot us at vulnerable spot and every time u try to blast them away they will either fly high or hide behind building. Seriously they need to be remove from ambush.

Now if u remove these three from the Ambush Completely, Ambush will be a better game mode and it will be alot smoother. A Straight up Team vs Team, Gun vs Gun ur done. I know a lot of ppl hate getting run over by LAV or getting slaughter by a Tank or Getting blasted by Above with a Drop ship.

So let the hate begin.



Again we get another jackass jarhead leaping to the conclusion that he and his master race of AR douche bags own this game and should dictate it so that it favours their kind.

I love nothing more than crushing you guys under my treads.

Waves that dye the land gold. Blessed breath to nurture life in a land of wheat. A path the Sef descend drawn in ash.

highland marines
#9 Posted: 2013.10.25 15:24  |  Edited by: Sky Kage
True Adamance wrote:
Cordera Ray wrote:
This is a Team Death Match, there should be no vehicle or tank or dropship what so ever in that game mode. It cater too ppl that cant do a simple thing or cant use ur gun to kill ppl,or run around in the map finding ppl and killing them, but they relied on the vehicle to get high kill without a death, boost there k/d up and try to get a good score (really). Ever time u try to either destroyed it with anti rocket here the option 1.he will drive away once he aware that he being target by a Anti Rocket, 2. he will drive up close to u he will jump out and shoot u.3.depend what suit he is using most of time it will be either a heavy suit or proto shot gunner, 4 Simple thing Run ur **** over.

LAV need to be Remove all they do is call them up and get in them drive around and run ur **** over. I know it happen too a lot of u so don't try to denied that It never happen to u before.

The Tank, If the enemy team get 2 or 3 tank in the game, the game is over regardless of the outcome on how u play and finish it. Unless there was a miracle that happen that ur team was smart enough to get the rocker out and start firing away but there a catch to that, u know how everytime u lock on to the tank and once u fire the first shot that tank will just either run away and get to cover or if he player has some balls he will just blast u away or his team will cover firing him. Which is so damn lame. Tank need to be Remove from Ambush.

Why would a Dropship be in a team death match game unless they provide Air support. Team Death Match game is a straight up Gun on Gun match , hover the sky putting sniper on very disadvantage places so the can shoot us at vulnerable spot and every time u try to blast them away they will either fly high or hide behind building. Seriously they need to be remove from ambush.

Now if u remove these three from the Ambush Completely, Ambush will be a better game mode and it will be alot smoother. A Straight up Team vs Team, Gun vs Gun ur done. I know a lot of ppl hate getting run over by LAV or getting slaughter by a Tank or Getting blasted by Above with a Drop ship.

So let the hate begin.



Again we get another jackass jarhead leaping to the conclusion that he and his master race of AR douche bags own this game and should dictate it so that it favours their kind.

I love nothing more than crushing you guys under my treads.


I use the scr and i completely agree with him, I also have proto swarms and this makes tanks are not too tough to deal with and i still agree that ambush should be infantry vs infantry. whenever i join ambush, the game consists of 2-3 tanks with swarms of infantry gathered around them. i love the feel of taking out a tank, but sometimes i just want a break from it.

I die alot AND have fun... Who knew?

ಠ_ಠ

Helix Evolution I.W.C
#10 Posted: 2013.11.07 08:35
another guy coming to dust 514 expecting it to be call of duty...

the door is that way ==============>

Closed Beta Vet.

Founder of Helix Evolution I.W.C

LONG LIVE HELIX!!!!!!!!!

Isuuaya Tactical
Caldari State
#11 Posted: 2013.11.08 12:28
Void Echo wrote:
another guy coming to dust 514 expecting it to be call of duty...

the door is that way ==============>

Why did you bump this?

The 1st Matari Commando

-HAND

BurgezzE.T.F
#12 Posted: 2013.11.10 17:31
Atiim wrote:
Void Echo wrote:
another guy coming to dust 514 expecting it to be call of duty...

the door is that way ==============>

Why did you bump this?


?
Doomheim
#13 Posted: 2014.01.18 22:46  |  Edited by: Johnny Guilt
As of 1.7,( Tankspam 514 the update) it needs to be done,seeing 4 tanks on the enemy team rolling around like sharks in a ambush you just spawned into is disgusting to play as infantry

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

GalHeav E-vo

Doomheim
#14 Posted: 2014.01.30 00:07
Don't forget that you can now be run over by tanks now

aaaaaaaaand im dead from more BS again

Isuuaya Tactical
Caldari State
#15 Posted: 2014.01.30 00:13
Alpha 443-6732 wrote:
Atiim wrote:
Void Echo wrote:
another guy coming to dust 514 expecting it to be call of duty...

the door is that way ==============>

Why did you bump this?


?

This thread was dead, and 1 month later Void bumped it.

The 1st Matari Commando

-HAND

Fatal Absolution
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#16 Posted: 2014.01.30 15:21
I would rather have an infantry only ambush mods along with a traditional ambush mode. All it takes is one experienced rail tank to shut the entire enemy team's tanks down. If you can't get this than maybe the first option is for you.
Molon Labe.
The Irukandji 3.0
#17 Posted: 2014.02.06 14:05
I agree you should be able to call tanks and dropships in ambush but you need to buff AV weapons specially swarms and AV grenades. If you take some tanks out, people will stop calling them.
Bragian Order
Amarr Empire
#18 Posted: 2014.02.19 00:05  |  Edited by: Magnus Amadeuss
Biggest problem is that the gamemods lead to radically different balances as far as vehicles go.

In 1.6 vehicles in ambush were well balanced, they were completely underpowered in skirmish and domination.

Now in 1.7, vehicles are balanced for skirmish and domination(still kind of OP compared to lol AV), but completely OP in ambush.

It is too bad too it was my favorite game mode.
Montana Militia
#19 Posted: 2014.04.07 23:41
The only thing about it that bothers me is when there is a 50 clone match and a guy jumps in a tank and just drives around shooting people up and ends up with 15-20 kills. When 1 person is responsible for 40% of all kills, it takes a little enjoyment out of the game. How about, for those that are complaining about the OP's post, doing two separate Ambushes? Have 1 ambush where vehicles are allowed, and 1 where they are not. Other than that it is the same game. This limits any changes/updates that CCP has to do to a minimum. That way the people who like the vehicles can keep on playing with them and those of us who just want to test gun skills instead of having 4,5,6 deaths from f***ing Magruders and Somas can do that as well.

Again, I'm not hating on tanks and vehicles on the whole. I just don't care for them in Ambush.

Thokk Kill. Thokk Crush. Thokk Smash.

S.e.V.e.N.
#20 Posted: 2014.04.16 02:52
Thokk Nightshade wrote:
The only thing about it that bothers me is when there is a 50 clone match and a guy jumps in a tank and just drives around shooting people up and ends up with 15-20 kills. When 1 person is responsible for 40% of all kills, it takes a little enjoyment out of the game. How about, for those that are complaining about the OP's post, doing two separate Ambushes? Have 1 ambush where vehicles are allowed, and 1 where they are not. Other than that it is the same game. This limits any changes/updates that CCP has to do to a minimum. That way the people who like the vehicles can keep on playing with them and those of us who just want to test gun skills instead of having 4,5,6 deaths from f***ing Magruders and Somas can do that as well.

Again, I'm not hating on tanks and vehicles on the whole. I just don't care for them in Ambush.



Yep, this. I was just in 6 or 7 straight ambush's where two guys, both with SSDs, immediately called in a Maddi and an ADS. They worked very well together and owned 90% of the kills. I went against them, and I was on their team. I hated them no matter what. Give me--your customer--an option to play a game mode where it is only Merc vs. Merc.

I agree that we shouldn't deny these vehicle skilled mercs access to a game mode--I'm a tanker, as well--but give everyone an option to play ambush without vehicles.

Happy Gaming!!!
2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump