Topic is locked indefinitely.

246 Pages123Next pageLast page

List of good anime Updated V5

Author
Eternal Beings
#1 Posted: 2013.06.07 07:57  |  Edited by: SoTa PoP
Pro Hic Immortalis
#2 Posted: 2013.06.07 08:06
Good list...seems to lack some old school shows like, Trigun or Cowboy Bebop. Also all people should watch FLCL (Fooly Cooly) based of what I've read on these forums.
Eternal Beings
#3 Posted: 2013.06.07 08:08
Hollow M Ling wrote:
Good list...seems to lack some old school shows like, Trigun or Cowboy Bebop. Also all people should watch FLCL (Fooly Cooly) based of what I've read on these forums.

List was originally for a friend so it excluded titles he had already seen.

Also doesn't include perverted titles. hehe.

Feel free to add your suggestions guys! :3

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ I watch anime for the plot

Pro Hic Immortalis
#4 Posted: 2013.06.07 08:22
This isn't a japanese anime. But it uses the style, it's an online show called RWBY. It hasn't premiered yet but the 4 trailers that reveal the main characters are out.
R: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs
W: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9vl8iAN5Q
B: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKCt7BD4U4
Y: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCw_aAS7vWI
Shining Flame
Amarr Empire
#5 Posted: 2013.06.07 09:00  |  Edited by: Anita Hardone
Gurren Lagaan
Beck: Mongolian Chopsquad
Durarara
Soul Eater
Yu Yu Hakusho
Samurai X
Summer Wars
Black Lagoon
Darker Than Black
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
Blue Exorcist
Ghost in the Shell
Shingeki no Kyojin < New, and awesome.
Animatrix
Desert Punk
Golden Boy
Ergo Proxy
Chobits

and so many more. lol
#6 Posted: 2013.06.07 10:48
you forgot attack on titan.

I won the game.

Krullefor Organization
Minmatar Republic
#7 Posted: 2013.06.07 11:59
You also forgot
Sword art online
Gargantia on the verdous planet
Accel world
Fairy tail
My little monster
Bodacious space pirates
Campione!
Total eclipse
Code geass

Krullefor Organization
Minmatar Republic
#8 Posted: 2013.06.07 12:00
You forgot Full Metal alchemist brotherhood too.

Nexus Balusa Horizon
#9 Posted: 2013.06.07 12:31  |  Edited by: shaman oga
Last Exile
Blue submarine No.6
Yōkai Ningen Bem - Humanoid Monster Bem
B'tx
Robotech

Regressed to blueberry level 😯

#PortDaPort on Consoles

PSN: ogamega

Ikomari-Onu Enforcement
Caldari State
#10 Posted: 2013.06.07 18:00
I have not watched too many anime lately but anything with Rie Kugimiya is a must watch for me.
Rie Kugimiya is the voice actor of Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima and Taiga Aisaka from Toradora!. Just naming a few anime she was in.
Eternal Beings
#11 Posted: 2013.06.07 18:03
WhiteMage7322 wrote:
I have not watched too many anime lately but anything with Rie Kugimiya is a must watch for me.
Rie Kugimiya is the voice actor of Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima and Taiga Aisaka from Toradora!. Just naming a few anime she was in.

She always voices a loli - and she's passionate about it. Loved Taiga from Toradora <3

#12 Posted: 2013.06.07 18:57
Come back to the light there is still time, dislike anime is the right way to go

Best heavy in dust514

Ikomari-Onu Enforcement
Caldari State
#13 Posted: 2013.06.07 18:58
SoTa PoP wrote:
WhiteMage7322 wrote:

She always voices a loli - and she's passionate about it. Loved Taiga from Toradora <3

I love her voice so much that I can recognize it almost instantly. I only hard time I ever had we in Fairy Tail. It tooks me like a few episodes to find out that her voice was of Happy. XD
Shining Flame
Amarr Empire
#14 Posted: 2013.06.07 20:13
General John Ripper wrote:
you forgot attack on titan.

Thats what Shingeki no Kyojin is. lol
Krullefor Organization
Minmatar Republic
#15 Posted: 2013.06.07 21:19
Another good one I'm going through right now is soranowoto.

Eternal Beings
#16 Posted: 2013.06.07 21:20
WhiteMage7322 wrote:
SoTa PoP wrote:
WhiteMage7322 wrote:

I love her voice so much that I can recognize it almost instantly. I only hard time I ever had we in Fairy Tail. It tooks me like a few episodes to find out that her voice was of Happy. XD

She's in almost every anime i feel sometimes. Just finished Unlimited - she was in it. She's EVERYWHERE! And adorable Lol

Shame english VA annoys me in comparison.

Eternal Beings
#17 Posted: 2013.06.07 21:20
gbghg wrote:

Is it good? Looked like a Yuri - which is good all in itself. Hear it has a decent plot twist near the end.

Krullefor Organization
Minmatar Republic
#18 Posted: 2013.06.07 22:04
SoTa PoP wrote:
gbghg wrote:

Is it good? Looked like a Yuri - which is good all in itself. Hear it has a decent plot twist near the end.

I'm on episode 9 right now, it's refreshingly light, kinda funny at time too. And I would say that it has some yuri themes, but not much, tends to a more family/sisterly than anything else. As for a plot twist the only hint I've got is a vague description of the last episode on crunchyroll and a hint in the episode I just watched.

Ikomari-Onu Enforcement
Caldari State
#19 Posted: 2013.06.07 23:58
SoTa PoP wrote:
WhiteMage7322 wrote:
SoTa PoP wrote:
WhiteMage7322 wrote:

She's in almost every anime i feel sometimes. Just finished Unlimited - she was in it. She's EVERYWHERE! And adorable Lol

Yea. I don't like english VA but there are some good ones, like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, the first Digimon A.K.A Digimon Adventure except for Mimi, never did liked her voice and have to hand it off to Pokemon, they did an all right job with the English dubs. I need to start to watch more anime, I am so far behind on my list. I recently finished with SAO and to be honest, I didn't enjoy that anime too much hype and the ending was so...handed out.
Eternal Beings
#20 Posted: 2013.06.08 00:03
WhiteMage7322 wrote:
SoTa PoP wrote:
WhiteMage7322 wrote:
SoTa PoP wrote:
WhiteMage7322 wrote:

Yea. I don't like english VA but there are some good ones, like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, the first Digimon A.K.A Digimon Adventure except for Mimi, never did liked her voice and have to hand it off to Pokemon, they did an all right job with the English dubs. I need to start to watch more anime, I am so far behind on my list. I recently finished with SAO and to be honest, I didn't enjoy that anime too much hype and the ending was so...handed out.

Try Spice and Wolf - It's one of my favorite for Dubs and as a show itself it's my number 1. But I have a thing for a strong female lead and interesting setting

246 Pages123Next pageLast page