^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Is there a schedule for the comming patches? A roadmap maybe? [UPDATE V4]

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Tal-Romon Legion
Amarr Empire
#61 Posted: 2013.06.23 18:09
Dust has a CPM for what exactly? All that I read is the same messages that the devs post, except on a softer level. I'd rather be led on by the blue tags, thank you.

CCP: Guys, we're working on getting [ . . . ] out to you. Soon(tm)

two weeks later ...

CPM: Guys, we had a huge meeting about [ . . . ]. You won't understand it as-is so we'll rewrite it using pictures and crayons and get it out to you Soon(tm)

Peace only resides in the tombs of the fallen.

ROGUE SPADES
#62 Posted: 2013.06.23 18:10
CCP Eterne wrote:
Hey, we have an internal roadmap. Our lead designer is currently at E3 but when he gets back the plan is for him to write a dev blog that will at least give a rough overview of our roadmap in the coming months. We anticipate people will be pleased with it.

There better be balance and core fixes within one month on that list.

Kang Lo Directorate
Gallente Federation
#63 Posted: 2013.06.23 18:25
Or what? You're going to play COD just to spite?

Saying what's on people's minds

Molon Labe.
#64 Posted: 2013.06.23 18:26
Any news on this roadmap dev blog?
Imperfects
Negative-Feedback
#65 Posted: 2013.06.23 18:29
CCP Eterne wrote:
Hey, we have an internal roadmap. Our lead designer is currently at E3 but when he gets back the plan is for him to write a dev blog that will at least give a rough overview of our roadmap in the coming months. We anticipate people will be pleased with it.

Well where is it? Microsoft already had time to completely rewrite their publisher agreements and CCP can't publish an already written roadmap?
Fatal Absolution
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#66 Posted: 2013.06.23 18:31
Aesiron Kor-Azor wrote:
I'd love to see an accurate schedule of what CCP plan to release and when:

EG:

August 2013
Caldari Rail Rifle
Minmatar Autocannon Rifle
Fill rest of dropsuit slots
Player market linked with EVE
Game fully integrated with EVE

December 2013
2 new heavy weapons
2 new sidearms
New vehicles

After reading such claims, you know the community will be happy if that were the case.
Goonfeet
Special Planetary Emergency Response Group
#67 Posted: 2013.06.23 19:08
Me, I'M still playing last of us.
Dint see a point to log in to Dust.

I have preoderd my PS4 a very long time ago, and today Destiny. If CCP things that I will boot up my PS3 after the release, then well... sorry to say but I will not. At last not until Darksouls2 and I hope it will make it to the PS4 as well.

R.I.P. Dust514 02 May 2014

EVE United

ROGUE SPADES
#68 Posted: 2013.06.23 19:13  |  Edited by: TEXA5 HiTM4N
Krixus Flux wrote:

i'll just keep on not playing the game. the only reason i am sticking around is because the people in my corp that still play this game and the promise this game still holds.

Amarr Templars
Amarr Empire
#69 Posted: 2013.06.23 19:22
Krixus Flux wrote:

Try not to get so upset next time.
Doomheim
#70 Posted: 2013.06.23 20:23
Iron Wolf Saber wrote:
The CPM is working on getting something out to you guys in some shape form or manner, but right now it is an internal debate of how and who mostly. To say very soon* would be a lie in my book even though its capable of today it wouldn't be of much thought or consideration and it would offend several people's sensibilities if it was left as raw as it is. It's a bit complicated as we're trying to help CCP out better and to get best overall community results for both the developers and the players so once the CPM gets a fuller picture and talked it out on what to do.

Give me and the rest of the CPM a week and I should be able to get an update on how its going to proceed.

There should be a weekly report from CPM Hans concerning the meeting and the current ongoings. I'ill continue work and get something prepared in case one scenario does come or is forced into fruition.

and before you ask, No its not NDA'ed and No don't ask for a sneak peak you won't get it.

ill give you 50k ISK for a sneak peek
Den of Swords
#71 Posted: 2013.06.24 02:04
kevlar waffles wrote:
Iron Wolf Saber wrote:
The CPM is working on getting something out to you guys in some shape form or manner, but right now it is an internal debate of how and who mostly. To say very soon* would be a lie in my book even though its capable of today it wouldn't be of much thought or consideration and it would offend several people's sensibilities if it was left as raw as it is. It's a bit complicated as we're trying to help CCP out better and to get best overall community results for both the developers and the players so once the CPM gets a fuller picture and talked it out on what to do.

Give me and the rest of the CPM a week and I should be able to get an update on how its going to proceed.

There should be a weekly report from CPM Hans concerning the meeting and the current ongoings. I'ill continue work and get something prepared in case one scenario does come or is forced into fruition.

and before you ask, No its not NDA'ed and No don't ask for a sneak peak you won't get it.

ill give you 50k ISK for a sneak peek

Has to do mostly with the core.

Former CPM 0, CPM 1

Omni-Soldier, Forum Warrior

Sver true blood
RUST415
#72 Posted: 2013.06.24 02:15
CCP Eterne wrote:

I realize your internal roadmap is almost entirely based off wall scratchings and sticky notes that cover everything in your studio. Could you guys just take a picture of all the sticky notes/exo boards in your studio and let us read them? that would be nice.

Marston VC, STB Director

SyNergy Gaming
#73 Posted: 2013.06.24 02:39
CCP Eterne wrote:

E3 is done
roadmap plz
kthnx

Preacher of #Logic & Godfather of Molden Heath, Playing better actually competitive games

SyNergy Gaming
#74 Posted: 2013.06.24 02:40
meri jin wrote:

I have preoderd my PS4 a very long time ago, and today Destiny. If CCP things that I will boot up my PS3 after the release, then well... sorry to say but I will not. At last not until Darksouls2 and I hope it will make it to the PS4 as well.

alot of ppl who are gettin PS4s feel that way

also @IWS lolcore

Preacher of #Logic & Godfather of Molden Heath, Playing better actually competitive games

Kinsho Swords
Caldari State
#75 Posted: 2013.06.24 02:41
lol roadmap: in 1.2 we kick people from corp, transfer isk, and check security status of systems!

CCP GJ CCP GJ CCP GJ
Goonfeet
#76 Posted: 2013.06.24 04:35
5aEKUXeRJGJ27kCDnDVYak3 wrote:
lol roadmap: in 1.2 we kick people from corp, transfer isk, and check security status of systems!

CCP GJ CCP GJ CCP GJ

I don’t understand… what?

Mavado V Noriega wrote:
meri jin wrote:

alot of ppl who are gettin PS4s feel that way

also @IWS lolcore

I could be very easy for CCP to get me back, all they need to do is make the game more interesting, I for example like the idea of how Destiny manage the PVE content, I have seen a couple of interviews and I’m exiting now to see how they manage it. Also I preordered The District from Ubisoft.

EVE United

Dark Tengu
#77 Posted: 2013.06.24 05:01
CCP Eterne wrote:

Too bad he doesn't have a laptop or something that he can use to digitally write the blog with an upload it while on the go. Something like that would be pretty useful for company that's constantly being questioned who are trying to protect and grow their business in the year 2013, I imagine.
Imperfects
Negative-Feedback
#78 Posted: 2013.06.24 05:18
Asher Night wrote:
CCP Eterne wrote:

Too bad he doesn't have a laptop or something that he can use to digitally write the blog with an upload it while on the go. Something like that would be pretty useful for company that's constantly being questioned who are trying to protect and grow their business in the year 2013, I imagine.

Found your mistake.
Mannar Focused Warfare
Gallente Federation
#79 Posted: 2013.06.24 05:44
CCP Eterne wrote:

All I can read is bla bla bla.
Nothing being delivered, talk as always.
You've really got some balls being this lazy.
Goonfeet
#80 Posted: 2013.06.24 07:49
Calroon DeVil wrote:
CCP Eterne wrote:

All I can read is bla bla bla.
Nothing being delivered, talk as always.
You've really got some balls being this lazy.

Na man, we don’t know if they are lazy. Maybe ill, **** happens, but I wonder why this is taking so long.

EVE United