^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ashland Ambush OMS Feedback

Jump to first DEV post
Author
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 Posted: 2013.05.22 15:13  |  Edited by: CCP Frame

This thread is for specific feedback on any Ashland map in the Ambush Off Map Support game mode. Please post any issues you have with the map in this thread. If addressing a specific section of the map, please include the grid coordinates included in the image above for easier verification.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCPEterne ※ @EVELiveEvents

The Unholy Legion Of DarkStar
DARKSTAR ARMY
#2 Posted: 2013.06.02 14:39
invisible barrier in the sky in the G11 area? I was derping around in my dropship when suddenly I stopped dead and fell to the ground. not a swarm or a FG because I heard the collision sound. Will see if I can fly into it again
#3 Posted: 2013.06.29 08:30
On 9i its easy to get stuck between the wall and the cylinder.

Escalation game mode

Infantry: Velvet Overkill

Vehicles: Agent Overkill

Fraternity of St. Venefice
Amarr Empire
#4 Posted: 2013.07.12 07:21
Where section I7 meets J7 there is a group of four(I believe) boxes, three on the ground one stacked on top. During an OMS mission I was able to walk through the boxes and put an uplink inside of them. When crouched you could only see my name and not hit me with weapons fire while I could shoot out. For those of you who have been exploiting this and haven't posted it here, enjoy it while it lasts and Ill keep shooting my MD at you.

Please fix this ASAP, its ridiculous.
Fraternity of St. Venefice
Amarr Empire
#5 Posted: 2013.07.12 07:23
KING ZUMA wrote:
invisible barrier in the sky in the G11 area? I was derping around in my dropship when suddenly I stopped dead and fell to the ground. not a swarm or a FG because I heard the collision sound. Will see if I can fly into it again

This happens on all Ashland maps, you can stand on the platform, drop uplinks/hives and shoot down through it.
Mango and Friends
#6 Posted: 2013.09.06 03:18
The new changes to the pipelines that people walk on are really cool, but when looking at them in the map and spawn screen it does not show that they are connected even though they are now.

- Fear the Mango - Fear its friends -

Closed beta vet, Forum warrior prof. III