General Discussions

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

 

Dust 514 Player Counter

Author
Osmon Surveillance
Caldari State
#1 Posted: 2013.02.02 13:44
Hey guys, I came around http://eve-offline.net/ and asked myself if there is something equal, which also includes the Dust Players?

Zarena Family
#2 Posted: 2013.02.02 13:45
yes
#3 Posted: 2013.02.02 13:54
Rumor is that the number of Dust players (total, not online) already exceeds the total number of Eve players (total, not online). No idea if that is true, but if so Open Beta has definitely attracted plenty of newberries.
Den of Swords
#4 Posted: 2013.02.02 14:37
Closest thing we have is eve boards and dust boads

Eve boards only track 4 million pilots ever.
Dust 514 boards as of this morning are tracking 1 million +

On eve boards only 10% of them are paying customers so we got about 470k players there however that number is a bit had to get these days.

As for active dust mercs or paying mercs is even a far harder number to try to comptemplate.

CPM 0 Secretary

Omni-Soldier, Forum Warrior, Annoying Artist

\\= Advanced Caldari Assault // Unlocked

Clones 4u
#5 Posted: 2013.02.02 15:36
http://dustboard.com/global

RF Gyro: 12.5% damage bonus; 10.5% rate of fire bonus

Seykal Expeditionary Group
Minmatar Republic
#6 Posted: 2013.02.02 22:58
Forlorn Destrier wrote:
Rumor is that the number of Dust players (total, not online) already exceeds the total number of Eve players (total, not online). No idea if that is true, but if so Open Beta has definitely attracted plenty of newberries.


And THAT is the reason why dust didn't go to pc and will never go to pc, because if the rumor is true then all those players would have come from people who play eve, so they put it on console to balance out the new Eden population
Otherworld Enterprises Dust Control
Otherworld Empire Productions
#7 Posted: 2013.02.03 16:54
True Venture wrote:
Hey guys, I came around http://eve-offline.net/ and asked myself if there is something equal, which also includes the Dust Players?


EVE-Offline will include the DUST numbers as soon as I get an "OK" from CCP.

/c
Ancient Exiles.
Dirt Nap Squad.
#8 Posted: 2013.02.03 16:56
Please remember the Alt factor. I have at least 7-8 characters over 3 psn ids. I am not the only one. One person told me they bought a second ps3 just to train additional characters passively.

Looking to buy: Balac's Modified Assault ck.0 Balac's MRN-30 Submachine Gun Balac's N-17 Sniper Rifle Daemons Shotty BPO

Red Star.
EoN.
#9 Posted: 2013.02.03 17:02
JL3Eleven wrote:
Please remember the Alt factor. I have at least 7-8 characters over 3 psn ids. I am not the only one. One person told me they bought a second ps3 just to train additional characters passively.


Wow. Just make more PSN ids lol.
Ancient Exiles.
Dirt Nap Squad.
#10 Posted: 2013.02.03 17:10
Icy Tiger wrote:
JL3Eleven wrote:
Please remember the Alt factor. I have at least 7-8 characters over 3 psn ids. I am not the only one. One person told me they bought a second ps3 just to train additional characters passively.


Wow. Just make more PSN ids lol.



Can't max of 3. Sad

P.S. making one just to shoot down eve pilots when that becomes an option. Blink

Looking to buy: Balac's Modified Assault ck.0 Balac's MRN-30 Submachine Gun Balac's N-17 Sniper Rifle Daemons Shotty BPO

Forum Jump