General Discussions

 
^ Back to top
3 Pages123Next page
 

Who do you miss?

Author
Predators Pack
#1 Posted: 2017.05.11 09:56
I miss Dust User, I miss Mcloving, I miss anybody who was trouble and they knew it and weren't afraid to go about causing it. I miss flirty talking Dust babes. I miss my huge HMG. I even miss being trolled because it reminded me that I was playing Dust not some kids game. I miss people leaving battle cause we knew they were cradling their K/D. I miss everyone who killed me because you made me feel alive. I MISS DUST, not what it wasn't, not what I dreamed it would be, but what it was because it was real and flawed just like all of us who played it. I miss all of us because we were there together.

"There's no stoppin' what can't be stopped, no killin' what can't be killed," King Willie Predator II.

LulKlz
#2 Posted: 2017.05.11 12:47
I miss Raazeck,djmarcos,unholy omega,Doble, the ICE crew, getting shunned by his Majesty the Syrupiness himself.But most of all I miss my crew, the LULKLZ Corp members.

Your friendly Pub match logi

Going for the gold
#3 Posted: 2017.05.11 15:48  |  Edited by: TooMany Names AlreadyTaken
I miss sax's noobstomping videos...they had good music too, one of the songs eventually led me to discover NoCopyrightSounds on youtube and the enormous library of amazing electronic songs, I am forever grateful for that discovery, and it made me realize just how much of a music freak I can be.

Which song was it, you wonder?...

Well, it's no surprise really. Lol

"Different Heaven - Nekozilla" ...what? xD It is pretty good though. And it's my ringtone too.

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

choo choo motherf*cker, next destination, anal devastation. - Classy trainspotting comment.

Going for the gold
#4 Posted: 2017.05.11 15:52
TooMany Names AlreadyTaken wrote:
I miss sax's noobstomping videos...they had good music too, one of the songs eventually led me to discover NoCopyrightSounds on youtube and the enormous library of amazing electronic songs, I am forever grateful for that discovery, and it made me realize just how much of a music freak I can be.

Which song was it, you wonder?...

Well, it's no surprise really. Lol

"Different Heaven - Nekozilla" ...what? xD It is pretty good though. And it's my ringtone too.

Off topic much? Roll

It's connected to Dust, m8...if Dust hadn't existed I never woulda stumbled upon the magic combination!

P

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

choo choo motherf*cker, next destination, anal devastation. - Classy trainspotting comment.

Negative-Feedback.
#5 Posted: 2017.05.11 17:26
Demens Grimwulf, John Shep, Steeldark, docholiday, Marauder would top my list
Imps, NF, TP, AE, RND, old OH
SN was pretty fun too I listed corps cuz the full list of people would be far too long
Federation Marines 62
#6 Posted: 2017.05.11 18:26
DAAAA BEAST
Something Reynolds
12 Guage!!!
Xavier Zor
Samerio
And more...









































Quafe

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Quafe Master - Quamander - Quad

OSG Planetary Operations
#7 Posted: 2017.05.11 20:38
I miss my corp mates.

Purifier. First Class.

Legends never die

Opus Arcana
#8 Posted: 2017.05.12 03:05
Paulus Phen502 wrote:
I miss Dust User, I miss Mcloving, I miss anybody who was trouble and they knew it and weren't afraid to go about causing it. I miss flirty talking Dust babes. I miss my huge HMG. I even miss being trolled because it reminded me that I was playing Dust not some kids game. I miss people leaving battle cause we knew they were cradling their K/D. I miss everyone who killed me because you made me feel alive. I MISS DUST, not what it wasn't, not what I dreamed it would be, but what it was because it was real and flawed just like all of us who played it. I miss all of us because we were there together.


weirdo Shocked

Dust User for CPM 3.

T.H.I.R.D R.O.C.K
#9 Posted: 2017.05.12 09:51
I miss all the hatemail. : (

Help Me Make Our Game!!

SAXON ON A MISH - My YouTube Channel

research lab
#10 Posted: 2017.05.12 13:35
saxonmish wrote:
I miss all the hatemail. : (



I wish CCP hadn't deleted all our mail, they pulled a HRC on us...

Or maybe they are sifting through all our hatemail secretly to study what really grinds our gears. Then accentuating those aspects in Project Nova....

FORGE/FLAYLOCK/FISTS

PLASMA/PISTOL/PUNCH

ALL OF YOU PUNKS GET HUMILIATED AFTER LUNCH!

Going for the gold
#11 Posted: 2017.05.12 14:46
saxonmish wrote:
I miss all the hatemail. : (

Remember that time when we were both in Min Assault suits, you were in Proto and I was in Standard, and we got into a 1v1 and managed to kill eachother at the same time? xD

I remember... Straight

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

choo choo motherf*cker, next destination, anal devastation. - Classy trainspotting comment.

RIP DUST 514
#12 Posted: 2017.05.12 17:26
Aria Gomes
Kaze Eyrou
Crimson Shield
HeavyHitter1
Nya Karasu
Clone Alpha 001
Dusty5678
Ian The Conquer
Summer Sault
Postapo Wastelander
Bright Steel
Gunman Stylze
Nos Nothi
#13 Posted: 2017.05.12 20:14
Too many to list.

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

Random Gunz
#14 Posted: 2017.05.12 20:15
I miss Random Gunz . I miss all my Corp mates . But most of all I miss my forge gun. Also the rage inducing games I had against sax, Ari ect. I miss blowing up dunas tanks to have my squad mates chase him down an kill him. I miss ibongs raging in pc . I miss Darth carbonite an his calm demeanor. Miss hooking my rep tool to two heavies and clearing an objective. Most of all I miss the community an my friends . Thank you Jeremy Hatfield for bringing me from blueberry to PC logi an heavy .

Director Of Random Gunz They may try us but loyalty will prevail!

#15 Posted: 2017.05.12 20:24  |  Edited by: Moorian Flav
I miss Corp chat. I have found nothing like it besides in EVE. Even in EVE, it seems only those from DUST actually like to chat about gaming aspects of both EVE and DUST. Everyone else in EVE is interested in selling something, recruiting, role playing, or discussing how much they matter within EVE.
Actually, I take that back. Rookie chat discusses EVE gameplay and fits but it is often a quick scrolling mess of a chat. And even then, the discussion is about the very basic parts of EVE.

As for specific people, it's been too long to remember exact names. I will say one thing I really miss is the player passion from the ramping up to PC, to the congratulations after victory, to the rage ranting losses. In no other FPS game did winning and losing seem to matter so much.

I don't troll; I tell the truth.

I'm also known as "The ANTI-Propaganda Machine".

Corrosive Synergy
#16 Posted: 2017.05.13 02:49
saxonmish wrote:
I miss all the hatemail. : (

When people see you like the charismatic leader that assembled one of the biggest corps in the game, but to the core you`re still an egocentric scrub that only craves after virtual venom. Big smile
Going for the gold
#17 Posted: 2017.05.13 04:18
One Eyed King wrote:
Too many to list.

Me?

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

choo choo motherf*cker, next destination, anal devastation. - Classy trainspotting comment.

Fatal Absolution
#18 Posted: 2017.05.13 05:34  |  Edited by: Ghost Kaisar
Literally all of FA

Even freaking Shadoww at this point.

EDIT: Interesting to note, my corp name is now properly capitalized and it wasn't a few days ago, and was like that ever since Dust died.

:thinking:

Re-Re-Re-Re-Retired PC Scout. I miss the old days ;_;

You never just leave Dust. Your story will last forever.

Made in Poland...
#19 Posted: 2017.05.13 07:47  |  Edited by: Mejt0
Pretty much everyone from Made in Poland and Dead Man's Game + a few Russian weirdos Blink

Vigilant Pilot

Happy Hunting

T.H.I.R.D R.O.C.K
#20 Posted: 2017.05.13 13:51  |  Edited by: saxonmish
TooMany Names AlreadyTaken wrote:
saxonmish wrote:
I miss all the hatemail. : (

Remember that time when we were both in Min Assault suits, you were in Proto and I was in Standard, and we got into a 1v1 and managed to kill eachother at the same time? xD

I remember... Straight


I don't remember sorry, but I did love the 1v1's no matter who won😏

I don't know if you remember '13ear', but he was no. 1 for a while and I remember, he was running his CK. 0 Assault and I was running my CK. 0 Scout and we had the longest 1v1's ever. they went on for so long because we were using cover dodging grenades and everything. But I won both times barely and he just quit.

That is one of my fav memories.

Help Me Make Our Game!!

SAXON ON A MISH - My YouTube Channel

3 Pages123Next page
Forum Jump