Features and Ideas Discussion

^ Back to top

An exciting idea for a FPS

Author
Dead Man's Game
Preatoriani
#1 Posted: 2017.02.24 04:34
A futuristic FPS with a well planned economy and reward system. Decently coded and free of bugs. Legacy code is irrelevant as you pull it back section by section. Its all number crunching at the end of the day. A decent roadmap will and can be adjusted.. You put an exciting ground breaking FPS shooter in the ground which gained absolutely loyal support ... So many alts with at least 50 mill sp...so they're playing .. Or were.. So it went pear shape.. We all know when ... Ahem a shade of red shall we say.. But you've got a game model which works but kinda needed love. Nothing and absolutely nothing gave what dust did.. Now Nova and obviously you cant call it that called that as nova is on Playstation needs to deliver the same tooth and nail battlefield scraps but then the victor boards the ship and fights for the loot and cache.. No wobbly bits please .. On a kinda final note I cant understand why CCP treats us like cats poo they've trod on and actually be proud of what they did. All the pro gamer magazines didn't get it. To be good at Dust you had to live it.. was not pick up play and put down. We were Immortal Soldiers and I miss you all even the jumpy bastards
LulKlz
#2 Posted: 2017.02.28 22:15
BigStuarty wrote:
A futuristic FPS with a well planned economy and reward system. Decently coded and free of bugs. Legacy code is irrelevant as you pull it back section by section. Its all number crunching at the end of the day. A decent roadmap will and can be adjusted.. You put an exciting ground breaking FPS shooter in the ground which gained absolutely loyal support ... So many alts with at least 50 mill sp...so they're playing .. Or were.. So it went pear shape.. We all know when ... Ahem a shade of red shall we say.. But you've got a game model which works but kinda needed love. Nothing and absolutely nothing gave what dust did.. Now Nova and obviously you cant call it that called that as nova is on Playstation needs to deliver the same tooth and nail battlefield scraps but then the victor boards the ship and fights for the loot and cache.. No wobbly bits please .. On a kinda final note I cant understand why CCP treats us like cats poo they've trod on and actually be proud of what they did. All the pro gamer magazines didn't get it. To be good at Dust you had to live it.. was not pick up play and put down. We were Immortal Soldiers and I miss you all even the jumpy bastards

Here have a like

Your friendly Pub match logi

Dead Man's Game
Preatoriani
#3 Posted: 2017.03.07 01:42
Cheers .. Stashed for posterity 🍻
WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#4 Posted: 2017.04.05 19:15
the dream

And you get a like! And you get a like! And you, and you, and you!

Gummibaerenbande 514
RUST415
#5 Posted: 2017.05.04 10:49  |  Edited by: Xinera Xios
BigStuarty wrote:
We were Immortal Soldiers and I miss you all even the jumpy bastards

We like you, too. Ground bound fellow