General Discussions

 
^ Back to top
2 PagesPrevious page12
 

Was thinking bout Dust 514 yt channels, which is the worst?

Author
Federation Marines 62
#21 Posted: 2017.01.10 03:11  |  Edited by: Lightning35 Delta514
xavier zor wrote:
KingThunderBolt was one of the worst.
DeanBetaMarine's channel comes to mind as well as jett it's. Yeah they posted, but the videos were so boring and done to death.

My favourites are Moody and Moody. Only guy with commentary AND a kick ass playlist of background music.

I might spend my morning re watching him.

Dreis cry with me



Yes! Moody was awesome. And how ya been? I see you can make pizzas quickly!

(I'm still looking for a job and girlfriend -_- I got a car tho!)

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Freedom - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Heiroglyphic
#22 Posted: 2017.01.10 06:45
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:


Yes! Moody was awesome. And how ya been? I see you can make pizzas quickly!

(I'm still looking for a job and girlfriend -_- I got a car tho!)


Moody was good. Too bad Dust was shutdown.

I've been pretty good. Sold my playstation, definetaly going to buy a PC at some point in time, might play Dust 2.0 (hehe) on PC.

Yes i can make pizza's quick, i'm top 7th in the country on the leader-boards! I wouldn't get a GF if bro if I was you. I had a car, a playstation and a woman. I had to choose between the playstation or the woman (this was AFTER my beloved Dust: 514 passed away) so I sold the PS4.

How's the marines going??
Federation Marines 62
#23 Posted: 2017.01.10 11:32
xavier zor wrote:
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:


Yes! Moody was awesome. And how ya been? I see you can make pizzas quickly!

(I'm still looking for a job and girlfriend -_- I got a car tho!)


Moody was good. Too bad Dust was shutdown.

I've been pretty good. Sold my playstation, definetaly going to buy a PC at some point in time, might play Dust 2.0 (hehe) on PC.

Yes i can make pizza's quick, i'm top 7th in the country on the leader-boards! I wouldn't get a GF if bro if I was you. I had a car, a playstation and a woman. I had to choose between the playstation or the woman (this was AFTER my beloved Dust: 514 passed away) so I sold the PS4.

How's the marines going??


Going navy. Still a junior but I'm about to apply for naval academy.

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Freedom - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

D3ATH CARD
RUST415
#24 Posted: 2017.01.11 05:04
.
Good Dust514 YouTubers . Moody , Massive , Jolly , Kirk & a few others come to mind . most favorite / funny video is this one Most Overrated Dust514 player's . just listening to him rage , makes me laugh lol
.

( F U!!!! ) * ( Why Dead? )

, (メ`ロ´)•︻デ═一X - - - - \(º □ º l|l)/

Zarena Family
#25 Posted: 2017.01.11 22:38
There is quite new
'We Love Dust'
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-GZFauu7r-gqqGcoHC0DGA

Not much time left...

Eternal Beings
#26 Posted: 2017.01.12 01:15
This thread is giving me no attention... positive or negative... that depresses me.
...
Check out my NEW VIDEO only 1 day old for all of you yes yes.

Hi I'm still a Heavy Dubstep 2017 - Dust 514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvM3kVeZ1-k

Videos Erry Day https://www.youtube.com/c/HeraclesPorsche

Federation Marines 62
#27 Posted: 2017.01.14 17:42
Heracles Porsche wrote:
This thread is giving me no attention... positive or negative... that depresses me.
...
Check out my NEW VIDEO only 1 day old for all of you yes yes.

Hi I'm still a Heavy Dubstep 2017 - Dust 514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvM3kVeZ1-k



You're great too!

Any more (insert you know what word here) videos?

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Freedom - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

2 PagesPrevious page12
Forum Jump