The Locker Room

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

2 Pages12Next page

Overwatch

Author
#1 Posted: 2016.06.10 02:06
Is an amazing game. Reaper for days.

Put your flags up in the sky. And wave them side to side. Show the world where you're from. Show the world we are one.

#2 Posted: 2016.06.10 04:14
Reaper is love, Reaper is life.

The Community; One big family, sometimes dysfunctional.

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#3 Posted: 2016.06.12 03:40
Dat Mei, doe.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

#4 Posted: 2016.06.17 02:14
Joel II X wrote:
Dat Mei, doe.

Dat boi Lucio, tho

Put your flags up in the sky. And wave them side to side. Show the world where you're from. Show the world we are one.

Random Gunz
#5 Posted: 2016.06.18 16:08
No way brah, Symmy be the bawmb.

"I do agree with you there though. shudders" -Arkena Wyrnspire

#6 Posted: 2016.06.18 18:42
Cody Sietz wrote:
No way brah, Symmy be the bawmb.

Boy Reaper eats her [soul] every day.

Nos Nothi
#7 Posted: 2016.06.18 19:32
Genji is obviously superior.

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

#8 Posted: 2016.06.18 20:15
DeadlyAztec11 wrote:
Boy, Reaper eats her every day.

#9 Posted: 2016.06.19 04:57
**** D.Va players.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

#10 Posted: 2016.06.19 08:37
Joel II X wrote:
**** D.Va players.

What do you normally play as? I only play as Reaper, Soldier 76, Hanzo and I never have issues with her.

Nos Nothi
#11 Posted: 2016.06.19 22:02  |  Edited by: Protected Void
One Eyed King wrote:

Except for the lame shuriken throw animation.
#12 Posted: 2016.06.23 08:17
Protected Void wrote:
One Eyed King wrote:

Except for the lame shuriken throw animation.

Genji looks a lot like a Caldari Scout.

#13 Posted: 2016.06.23 08:19
One Eyed King wrote:

Genji is annoying as hell to deal with. I usually have to end up mêlée-ing him to death because he blocks shots so often. Even with CQB guys like Reaper.

Nos Nothi
#14 Posted: 2016.06.23 16:46
Tracer 4 life.

Sanmatar Kelkoons now recruiting

#15 Posted: 2016.06.25 07:46
First Prophet wrote:
Tracer 4 life.

Hahaha.

#16 Posted: 2016.07.01 03:59
I have been using Soldier 76 like crazy lately

#17 Posted: 2016.07.04 08:32  |  Edited by: Joel II X
DeadlyAztec11 wrote:
Joel II X wrote:
**** D.Va players.

What do you normally play as? I only play as Reaper, Soldier 76, Hanzo and I never have issues with her.

Main Mei, but occasionally use Widow, and 76.

I don't really have any trouble with them, they're just annoying that's all.

NO ONE IS SAFE FROM THE ICE QUEEN!

EDIT: Doesn't help when a defense hero has to push for a point, though. Damn blueberries follow me through every game, I swear.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

#18 Posted: 2016.07.06 17:42
Joel II X wrote:
DeadlyAztec11 wrote:
Joel II X wrote:
**** D.Va players.

Main Mei, but occasionally use Widow, and 76.

I don't really have any trouble with them, they're just annoying that's all.

NO ONE IS SAFE FROM THE ICE QUEEN!

EDIT: Doesn't help when a defense hero has to push for a point, though. Damn blueberries follow me through every game, I swear.

DUDE. Have you ever tried advancing with Hanzo? Holy crap, it feels almost impossible. So I feel you.

#19 Posted: 2016.08.15 03:20
You guys tried the new sniper? I think her name was Anna? To tell the truth, I haven't played much since the first month, but I still get on from time to time.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

#20 Posted: 2016.08.15 04:29
Joel II X wrote:
You guys tried the new sniper? I think her name was Anna? To tell the truth, I haven't played much since the first month, but I still get on from time to time.

I have played as Ana. I hated the idea of having another sniper on the team, but competitive Overwatch makes sure that if you aren't a first rate sniper that you will have absolutely no fun. To top it off Widowmaker was nerfed so she wouldn't be as good on attack.

Ana is the only support I play and she is extremely hard to use correctly. You have no mobility and you are still responsible for keeping up with your teammates to heal them. Her ultimate is also very circumstantial because it boosts only one other player on the team. It is hard to actually snipe enemies however because you don't do headshot damage and if your teammates are anywhere near your scope you will automatically heal them instead of hitting the enemy.

It's pretty cool that I can put people like Genji, Roadhog, Soldier 76, Reaper, McCree and Winston to sleep while they are using their ultimate. You can totally save your teams ass (even if they don't notice ;) ).

Ana is definitely not for people that can't micro manage though. You need razor sharp reflexes to time everything just right.

Imagine playing Hanzo, if you couldn't wall run, had to heal your teammates, didn't automatically self heal and your ultimate was totally reliant on the competence of someone else to pull off.

I would tell anyone wanting to play her to get good at aiming.

2 Pages12Next page