Intergalactic Summit

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

My neocomm has stopped working

Author
shadows of 514
#1 Posted: 2016.05.30 11:38  |  Edited by: steadyhand amarr
Yo guys

Anyone else finding their neocomm is not working. Everything is fine on the local net so I can still jump clone locally but everything else is dead?

Any idea what's going on

I am among the 1st of my kind, and i will never forget. no empire lasts forever and i have all the time in the world.

#2 Posted: 2016.05.30 18:34  |  Edited by: XANDER KAG
Weird mine's having technical issues as well,probably just a software glitch though, mine at least is over 4 years old and had this issue more times than I can count.

((One last post for the death of the game, Good hunting everyone.))
shadows of 514
#3 Posted: 2016.05.30 18:36  |  Edited by: steadyhand amarr
So apprently their is a strange issue with the latest merc firmware that means vet clones are locked out. Told newer mercs are unaffected...

Anyone else heard any different I had a concord confirm we are not being hunted and not to freak out

Occ ( falcon has confirmed nothing bad is happening to clones so no death squads plz :p)

I am among the 1st of my kind, and i will never forget. no empire lasts forever and i have all the time in the world.

#4 Posted: 2016.05.30 18:42
Huh, I never heard one way or another, are the old implants and the most recent generation compatible? It may be time to upgrade if this is going to continue happening.
shadows of 514
#5 Posted: 2016.05.30 19:29
Perfectly possable it's just mine glitching I still have my gen 1-2 implant in my clones as upgrading proved difficult. It's worth checking if a upgrade is needed.