Features and Ideas Discussion

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dear CCP, change the dang daily missions please!

Author
Horizons' Edge
#1 Posted: 2016.05.22 20:13  |  Edited by: Justice Darling
Dear CCP, change the dang missions please! we are on our last 7 days of Dust 514 why the hell are we still getting boxes and crap numbers for keys.
example,
what I think it should be:

now
win 1 mission = 1 key

what it should be:
win 1 mission = 10 keys

now
kill 69 players = 1 key

what it should be:
kill 69 players = 69 keys

now
get 9,999 WP in one battle = 5 boxes

what it should be
get 9,999 WP in one battle = 10 keys

Seeing a theme here, hook us up, for the love of Eve!!!!

Twisted

“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” - Nicola Tesla

Horizons' Edge
#2 Posted: 2016.05.24 13:27
yo, I said please its not asking much, its the last week who will care if every daily mission is nothing but key's and implants

“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” - Nicola Tesla

Positive-Feedback.
Control-Alt-Duvolle
#3 Posted: 2016.05.25 23:41
CCP has other internal plans and protocols that we don't know about that CCP Archduke was not able to change to help make this happen.

Dust 514 Market Trello. The essential resource for trading in Dust.

Horizons' Edge
#4 Posted: 2016.05.26 20:16
Jadek Menaheim wrote:
CCP has other internal plans and protocols that we don't know about that CCP Archduke was not able to change to help make this happen.

it wouldn't make me sad at all to see Dust moved right over to PC ASAP so I can pick up where I left off.