Corporation Recruitment

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Recruiting, apply to TSYNS

Author
The Synagogue of Satan
#1 Posted: 2016.03.13 20:54
Members up to date: 6

I understand DUST 514 it's done for too bad I was starting to like this game, since the announcement was posted it's been tough on recruiting all I want is to have fun while playing the game, if everything goes as fine and the Dust 514 Corporation's go on to some other game of Eve online then I'll see you guys there.

Chat channel: TSYNS

P.s apply to TSYNS Corporation
Or just come and have some fun shooting, and killing other with meEvilTwistedEvilP

CEO of The Synagogue of Satan Corp. "Finally, Diablo 36 has arrived on New Eden"

Y.A.M.A.H
#2 Posted: 2016.03.14 00:29
Diablo 36 wrote:

I understand DUST 514 it's done for too bad I was starting to like this game, since the announcement was posted it's been tough on recruiting all I want is to have fun while playing the game, if everything goes as fine and the Dust 514 Corporation's go on to some other game of Eve online then I'll see you guys there.

Or just come and have some fun shooting, and killing other with meEvilTwistedEvilP

Nice name. Me likey.

"A quantum super computer, calculating for a thousand years, could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."

The Synagogue of Satan
#3 Posted: 2016.03.15 09:18
Radiant Pancake3 wrote:
Diablo 36 wrote:

Nice name. Me likey.

I know huhh!

CEO of The Synagogue of Satan Corp. "Finally, Diablo 36 has arrived on New Eden"