Topic is locked indefinitely.

Kylo's Fist is Recruiting, a message to all CEOs too

Author
WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#1 Posted: 2016.02.14 05:48  |  Edited by: XxBlazikenxX
General Discussion Thread

War Room Thread

My name is XxBlazikenxX, CEO of Kylo's Fist. I have been contracted to take over Molden Heath by the Amarrian Ministry of War. Today I come to you with an offer to join our ranks and help us achieve our goal of conquering Molden Heath. 100%. All 245 districts within 2 and a half months.

This will be a war that can only be won through hard work and dedication, you don't need to be the best, heck, you don't even need to be good. But what you do need to be is willing to follow orders unquestioningly. War is not a time for personal agendas.

Join Kylo's Fist today if you want to be a part of something great. Join if you want to end this game with something to remember. This will be our final stand in Molden Heath, and I invite everyone, EVERYONE to participate, whether for or against KF.

There are no recruitment requirements except one: Dedication.

Message to CEOs

In case you do not know, I am going for 100%, that means I will come for your districts. I will take entire systems by force and will not stop until that system is captured. If your corp falls, join ours and join the fight! The world is ending, might as well end it well.

Also, this is war, not selection and I am coming for everyone equally.

Pub Chat: The First Order

And you get a like! And you get a like! And you, and you, and you!

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#2 Posted: 2016.02.14 17:20
You are a plagiarist and thief of not just the corp wallet now. New low.

The butthurt is strong

#kisstheringmh

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#3 Posted: 2016.02.14 17:42  |  Edited by: XxBlazikenxX
bump

And you get a like! And you get a like! And you, and you, and you!