Corporation Recruitment

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 514

Author
Doomheim
#1 Posted: 2016.02.05 02:37
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 514 is now recruiting new members. We are a loyal advice giving corp, team work is key to victory and when you miss with one of us you miss with all of us so join or be vanquished. Join know and remember if your not with us your against us.
Y.A.M.A.H
#2 Posted: 2016.02.05 03:25
ACRAZYCHICKEN231 wrote:
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 514 is now recruiting new members. We are a loyal advice giving corp, team work is key to victory and when you miss with one of us you miss with all of us so join or be vanquished. Join know and remember if your not with us your against us.

Dust is dead.

"A quantum super computer, calculating for a thousand years, could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."

Doomheim
#3 Posted: 2016.02.05 03:56
What does that have to do with what i just said
Random Gunz
#4 Posted: 2016.02.05 11:57
ACRAZYCHICKEN231 wrote:
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 514 is now recruiting new members. We are a loyal advice giving corp, team work is key to victory and when you mess* with one of us you mess* with all of us so join or be vanquished. Join know and remember if your not with us your against us.

Director and FC of RDGZ

Check out the corp here

#5 Posted: 2016.02.05 17:13
ACRAZYCHICKEN231 wrote:

Dust is dead

The Community; One big family, sometimes dysfunctional.

Federation Marines 62
#6 Posted: 2016.02.05 19:41
ACRAZYCHICKEN231 wrote:

Only a few more months and no more dust. That's what it has to do. People are joking larger corps to generate more CP for final events and stuff.

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Quafe Master - Quamander - Quad

Random Gunz
#7 Posted: 2016.02.05 23:16
Well since u already left ur Corp y don't u join Random Gunz. The link in my bio will give u more info

Director and FC of RDGZ

Check out the corp here