The Council’s Chamber

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Anything we can do to help?

Author
Hakuna Matatah Inc
#1 Posted: 2015.11.15 20:52
In the future progression of Dust 514? I was wondering if there was anything constructive that myself or the community could do to help Dust to keep moving forward? I know the best way would be playing and purchasing Aurum, but is there anything else that we could do to help CCP and the CPM's? I'm open to ideas and thank you for taking the time to respond.

Only your complete and total awareness is needed, nothing else will do. ----- OSHO

Random Gunz
#2 Posted: 2015.11.16 02:12
Purchasing Aurum certainly helps CCP, but I would never advocate spending money in an attempt to make a game better.

That said, you can help by staying positive, reporting bugs, engaging with your fellow players, and tweeting at CCP devs every now and then to let them know you care.

They are listening, and they do care.

Fanfest Ghost Status Achieved

Why does everyone fellatiate darth?! -Aeon Amadi

Hakuna Matatah Inc
#3 Posted: 2015.11.16 02:39
Darth-Carbonite GIO wrote:
Purchasing Aurum certainly helps CCP, but I would never advocate spending money in an attempt to make a game better.

That said, you can help by staying positive, reporting bugs, engaging with your fellow players, and tweeting at CCP devs every now and then to let them know you care.

They are listening, and they do care.

Will do, thanks again. o7

Only your complete and total awareness is needed, nothing else will do. ----- OSHO

MONSTER SYNERGY
#4 Posted: 2015.11.16 15:03
Send virtual beer their way!

"Dying with your rep tool out - the logi-flasher!" Who hasn't been caught by a cute little female scout doing this?