Code Bazaar

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Poop it's a chat Legit traders only

Author
GentleMen's C.L.U.B
#1 Posted: 2015.11.05 10:55  |  Edited by: Sittingbull Tomahawk
If you need officer gear or your looking for a blue print find it all here in poop. We constantly buy and sell if you need a specific item and don't won't to get scammed, I'll post names of legit merchants so you don't get scammed. If you do get scammed please report There name and gamer I'd to me and I'll post there name and gamer I'd to this forum so they can't scam again here. Fury of justice is a legit merchant. I recommend him to anyone looking for officer gear,if your looking for a blueprint order it from him he will look for you so you don't get scammed by others. If you like my chat please give me a like and subscribe Also if you have any questions about the game or this chat give me a shout out. This chat was sponsored by GentleMens C.L.U.B

If you like my posts and won't to play with me. Join poop it's a chat, please like and subscribe

GentleMen's C.L.U.B
#2 Posted: 2015.11.05 11:30  |  Edited by: Sittingbull Tomahawk
We buy and sell any officer gear Message me if you won't to place an order And I'll let you know when to come pick it up When your getting your item make sure you pm Fury of justice and send the Isk to him and he will get your your items Thanks for viewing please leave a like and subscribe.

If you like my posts and won't to play with me. Join poop it's a chat, please like and subscribe

GentleMen's C.L.U.B
#3 Posted: 2015.11.05 12:04
Friday night around 10pm to 3am are main trading hours