Domination Gamemode

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Odette IV - Dom Map - Graphics Render Issue

Author
TROOPER Corp X
#1 Posted: 2015.10.27 11:44
Hi...

Is there anyway of fixing the graphic glitch that mean either side doesn't render properly until you get right up close?...

I've had the misfortune of being redlined at either side and because the graphics do not render from a certain distance, the attacking team is able to shoot at the redlined team and be hidden within the glitched graphics...

If you can't fix the render issue, could you push the redlines in a bit, so you can mount a resistance against players you can see...

-- In fact the redlines in a few other dom matches could be looked at. Giving each team a much safer base to spawn thats well within the redline, is a must imo. Also some redlines could do with being pushed in closer to the objective. Its better for the newbs as they are closer to the action, but still safe to run and hide... It also eases protostomp's somewhat because you have a place to mount some form of a resistance, should the need arise...

thanks

TROOPER Corp X - Solo Merc - Blueberry Corp

Nexus Balusa Horizon
#2 Posted: 2015.10.27 18:12
Sorry pal, but the planet changes.
But i guess you mean the big buildings with yellow railings right under the roof.

Regressed to blueberry level 😯

#PortDaPort on Consoles

PSN: ogamega

TROOPER Corp X
#3 Posted: 2015.10.27 18:16
shaman oga wrote:
Sorry pal, but the planet changes.
But i guess you mean the big buildings with yellow railings right under the roof.

Yep, thats the one... I guess if they could have, they would have by now...

oh well, no bother...

TROOPER Corp X - Solo Merc - Blueberry Corp