^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

2 Pages12Next page

Battle for Caldari Prime

Author
WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#1 Posted: 2015.09.22 16:27
Hello all, I'm looking for a few people if they're interested at all of doing a rp about the battle for caldari prime. Every race is allowed to join in on it but you must fight for the side your empires are aligned to.

Been logi'ing since release. Need to give those needles and self proclaimed king of logi hugs ^-^

The Warlords Legion
#2 Posted: 2015.09.23 02:42
So an RP about an event that happened in the past? I'm down! I have stated before that my character, Jonny, did at one point fight for the Federal Marines before turning completely merc.

Retired Duster

Sentinel

Lord of Scrubs

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#3 Posted: 2015.09.23 02:59
Yeah pretty much an rp about one of the biggest battles in New Eden universe.

Been logi'ing since release. Need to give those needles and self proclaimed king of logi hugs ^-^

The Naughty Ninjas
#4 Posted: 2015.09.23 13:23
I'm definitely down for this sign me up

Creator of the Slayer Scout and Slayer Assault Logi

Now averaging 1k+ WP per match and 3k+ using Slayer Assault Logi ;)

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#5 Posted: 2015.09.23 17:26
Alright, since we have what seems like enough I guess I'll make a starter post for it soon. I'm guess that we can have it set out like this of you two in a squad together assaulting a position of importance. A commando post where MC is currently conducting operations out of.

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares
#6 Posted: 2015.09.23 21:36
I was in basic training to become and Immortal Cloned Soldier that that time (aka True did not exist however the Hyper Practical HarkonN Vysarri did).

Waves that dye the land gold. Blessed breath to nurture life in a land of wheat. A path the Sef descend drawn in ash.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#7 Posted: 2015.09.23 21:37
Alright, soldier welcome in the fight to force back the horses horde of democracy

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares
#8 Posted: 2015.09.23 22:47
Oh god no I'm not joining. I know how there things go.

Waves that dye the land gold. Blessed breath to nurture life in a land of wheat. A path the Sef descend drawn in ash.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#9 Posted: 2015.09.24 15:24
alright.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#10 Posted: 2015.09.24 18:06
Count me in! I'll be part of the 'Minmatar Forces' sent to help the Gallente!

And you get a like! And you get a like! And you, and you, and you!

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#11 Posted: 2015.09.24 18:07
We should do this in game where we have a youtuber with the hud glitch on to make it seem more realistic and the entire battle and voices will be scripted to add a flavor of more realism.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#12 Posted: 2015.09.24 20:59
We will have to get two full squads for faction warfare if you want.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#13 Posted: 2015.09.25 04:15
Harbingerof War wrote:
We will have to get two full squads for faction warfare if you want.

I say 4 since we want both teams to be in on the action to make it as wide scale and accurate as possible.

The Naughty Ninjas
#14 Posted: 2015.09.25 09:50
Well if we do it in game I won't be able to do it as I won't have access to my ps3 until late October or Early November

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#15 Posted: 2015.09.25 15:26
I'll just keep it on the site to make it easier for people.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#16 Posted: 2015.09.25 15:29
Axel Giatsu wrote:
Well if we do it in game I won't be able to do it as I won't have access to my ps3 until late October or Early November

That's probably about the time it'll take to organize this thing to be just right.

The Naughty Ninjas
#17 Posted: 2015.09.25 15:32
XxBlazikenxX wrote:
Axel Giatsu wrote:

That's probably about the time it'll take to organize this thing to be just right.

True I know one thing though I'm definitely going to be on the minimatar side Lol

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#18 Posted: 2015.09.25 15:33
Well if we want to plan this thing then we are going to need dedicated people.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#19 Posted: 2015.09.25 15:34
Axel Giatsu wrote:
XxBlazikenxX wrote:
Axel Giatsu wrote:

True I know one thing though I'm definitely going to be on the minimatar side Lol

you have to be on the minmatar side anyways.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#20 Posted: 2015.09.25 15:34
Harbingerof War wrote:
Well if we want to plan this thing then we are going to need dedicated people.

I might be getting an HDMI recorder soon from my school's Video Game Club

2 Pages12Next page