Arcurio Square Speakers Corner

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

What does the Fox say?

Author
OSG Planetary Operations
#1 Posted: 2015.07.21 03:45
We have a shorter election cycle this time around but I for one am very interested in what Fox has to say about the candidates present in the race for CPM 2.
Immortal Guides
#2 Posted: 2015.07.21 15:53
The Fox says this.

Screw impartiality, it is too much work and I don't have time for it this year.

I have publicly supported your candidacy in several threads as well though. Your work in the past year is the easiest for someone to point to and say, see, this CPM has been doing something. It is also widely accepted that you still play the game as well. These two factors makes you an easy sell.

So, instead of impartial coverage, I am actively running an unsolicited campaign for Pokey Dravon, while dropping a good word where appropriate regarding the other candidates I support.

Hand/Eye coordination cannot be taught. For everything else there is the Learning Coalition.

OSG Planetary Operations
#3 Posted: 2015.07.21 16:00
Fox Gaden wrote:
The Fox says this.

Screw impartiality, it is too much work and I don't have time for it this year.

I have publicly supported your candidacy in several threads as well though. Your work in the past year is the easiest for someone to point to and say, see, this CPM has been doing something. It is also widely accepted that you still play the game as well. These two factors makes you an easy sell.

So, instead of impartial coverage, I am actively running an unsolicited campaign for Pokey Dravon, while dropping a good word where appropriate regarding the other candidates I support.

Thanks for the link and for the nod Fox. Always interested in hearing your take on things and I quite agree, Pokey Dravon would be a good fit for CPM 2.