Announcement and Events

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

6 Pages123Next pageLast page
 

DEV BLOG: CPM2 ELECTION AHEAD

Jump to first DEV post
Author
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 Posted: 2015.07.14 17:12  |  Edited by: CCP Frame

Hi everyone,

Check out our recent devblog regarding the upcoming CPM elections.

Feel free to post any comments in this thread. Smile


UPD:

IMPORTANT: If after you have submitted an application, you can still see the form instead of the confirmation page - please try again and if it doesn't help - contact us (cpm2@ccpgames.com)

Here is what confirmation page should look like:



Quote:
One more update. You can now go and check out the list of applicants here. Please note that these are not yet approved candidates, but just a brief overview of all applications. If you applied before but you are not on the list, please see my earlier post.

CCP Leeloo | Community Developer | @ccp_leeloo | EVE Universe Community Team

Dust University
#2 Posted: 2015.07.14 17:27
Vote for Me!!!!

CPM 1&2 Member

CEO of DUST University

Better Hide R Die
#3 Posted: 2015.07.14 17:29
Kevall Longstride wrote:
Vote for Me!!!!



Are you offering Bacon or Tacos?


Inquiring minds want to know!

Caldari in the streets, Amarr between the sheets

Otherworld Enterprises Dust Control
Otherworld Empire Productions
#4 Posted: 2015.07.14 17:30
Better Hide R Die
#5 Posted: 2015.07.14 17:34
I am hoping the folks at Biomassed pull the canidates together for at least one podcast.

I know many of the candidates have been interviewed or spoke on different podcasts but I am hoping the majority of the candidates can be in one place at one time for an all Dust discussion.

I am not trying to suck up but I do find the podcast a more efficient means to see where the candidates heads might be....

Caldari in the streets, Amarr between the sheets

C C P
C C P Alliance
#6 Posted: 2015.07.14 18:02
Whitepaper link is now updated. http://cdn1.eveonline.com/community/CPM/CPMWhitePaper.pdf

Good luck to everyone!

CCP Frame, CCP Shanghai Team

Dust University
#7 Posted: 2015.07.14 18:07
Dragonmeballs wrote:
Kevall Longstride wrote:
Vote for Me!!!!



Are you offering Bacon or Tacos?


Inquiring minds want to know!


Taco's with Bacon in them...

CPM 1&2 Member

CEO of DUST University

Random Gunz
#8 Posted: 2015.07.14 18:17
At long last!

Fanfest Ghost Status Achieved

Why does everyone fellatiate darth?! -Aeon Amadi

Better Hide R Die
#9 Posted: 2015.07.14 18:53
Kevall Longstride wrote:
Dragonmeballs wrote:
Kevall Longstride wrote:
Vote for Me!!!!



Are you offering Bacon or Tacos?


Inquiring minds want to know!


Taco's with Bacon in them...




Not your first rodeo I see....

Caldari in the streets, Amarr between the sheets

C C P
C C P Alliance
#10 Posted: 2015.07.14 19:48
Kevall Longstride wrote:
Vote for Me!!!!

Best candidacy ever.

Watch and learn, candidates.

CCP Frame, CCP Shanghai Team

Dust University
#11 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:09
CCP Frame wrote:
Kevall Longstride wrote:
Vote for Me!!!!

Best candidacy ever.

Watch and learn, candidates.


I thought Bacon filled Taco would be enough as a platform to be honest.

Guess I'd better think of one...

Till then, click on the link in my sig to read a selection of the emails I've sent to nearly every member of D-UNI over the last two years, Approx. 250,000 emails so far. o7

CPM 1&2 Member

CEO of DUST University

#12 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:09
Dragonmeballs wrote:
I am hoping the folks at Biomassed pull the canidates together for at least one podcast.

I know many of the candidates have been interviewed or spoke on different podcasts but I am hoping the majority of the candidates can be in one place at one time for an all Dust discussion.

I am not trying to suck up but I do find the podcast a more efficient means to see where the candidates heads might be....


I'm down.

(Former) CPM2 Representative for Dust 514 and Project Nova

Fatal Absolution
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#13 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:11
Huh. I'm eligible.

How mildly terrifying.

Gentlemen. It has been a pleasure. o7

Dead Man's Game
Preatoriani
#14 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:15
Interesting, might have to vote again although this time I am a lot more unsure on who for. The Judge hype last time around.... not again.

This is the turning point, the rising of the tide. No fear inside

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#15 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:36
Yes! They lowered the age requirement! Only 2 and a half years to go!

And you get a like! And you get a like! And you, and you, and you!

0uter.Heaven
#16 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:45
Kevall Longstride wrote:
CCP Frame wrote:
Kevall Longstride wrote:
Vote for Me!!!!

Best candidacy ever.

Watch and learn, candidates.


I thought Bacon filled Taco would be enough as a platform to be honest.

Guess I'd better think of one...

Till then, click on the link in my sig to read a selection of the emails I've sent to nearly every member of D-UNI over the last two years, Approx. 250,000 emails so far. o7


Meaning what? you spend more time writing people emails than playing the game? You're an internet thug buddy.-

2013 DUST 514's MVP of the Year

Retired for love of the game.-

Dust University
#17 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:49
AndyAndio wrote:
Kevall Longstride wrote:
CCP Frame wrote:
Kevall Longstride wrote:
Vote for Me!!!!

Best candidacy ever.

Watch and learn, candidates.


I thought Bacon filled Taco would be enough as a platform to be honest.

Guess I'd better think of one...

Till then, click on the link in my sig to read a selection of the emails I've sent to nearly every member of D-UNI over the last two years, Approx. 250,000 emails so far. o7


Meaning what? you spend more time writing people emails than playing the game? You're an internet thug buddy.-


Secrets out.

CPM 1&2 Member

CEO of DUST University

#18 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:53  |  Edited by: Kobain Irish Quiruz
How do we vote?
Is their age requirements for voting?

Other than the "Active Player Account"

»»»»»ALWAYS BE READY TO ENGAGE

FOR WE ARE GUARDIANS«««««

Opus Arcana
#19 Posted: 2015.07.14 20:59
So you have to have a passport to run?

"Dagger is like a mage, damage him enough and he runs." -Nega Matix

I watch anime for the boobs

SAM-MIK
General Tso's Alliance
#20 Posted: 2015.07.14 21:39
Do the applications not work on mobile because I'd like to see the basic frame of what you're looking for in a candidate, as to predetermine my voting from there.

There will always be a DUST shaped hole in my heart games will never be able to fill.

6 Pages123Next pageLast page
Forum Jump