^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page

The Battle Front RP \(^_^)/

Author
Corrosive Synergy
RUST415
#41 Posted: 2015.07.25 20:20
(I hate to be posting this here, but it is 'saberclaw55@gmail.com'. I have some more on Riroji and Viktor on the forums, but it needs updating. Carry on with RP, and Jonny should be able to.)
Concordiat Mercenaries
#42 Posted: 2015.07.25 20:29  |  Edited by: Robert Conway
sir RAVEN WING wrote:
(I hate to be posting this here, but it is 'redacted'. I have some more on Riroji and Viktor on the forums, but it needs updating. Carry on with RP, and Jonny should be able to.)

((Check your e-mail and respond if it is indeed you i sent a message to.))

Yassavi Approved. -Aero Yassavi

The Warlords Legion
#43 Posted: 2015.07.25 20:34
Robert Conway wrote:
((What faction do you role play for?))

((Primarily Minmatar when it comes to fighting Amarr. However I do fight for both sides of the Caldari, Gallente war whenever I feel like it. Character wise, when I'm not fighting for the Minmatar, I go with the highest bidder))

Retired Duster

Sentinel

Lord of Scrubs

Concordiat Mercenaries
#44 Posted: 2015.07.25 20:47
Jonny D Buelle wrote:
Robert Conway wrote:

((Primarily Minmatar when it comes to fighting Amarr. However I do fight for both sides of the Caldari, Gallente war whenever I feel like it. Character wise, when I'm not fighting for the Minmatar, I go with the highest bidder))

((Hmm... i wasn't anticipating someone else joining in with us.... i will have to think of a way to get you included while not ruin your character's biography. Each character has his or her own cannon. Myself, for example, my cannon is told in The Conway Chronicle's in the Dust 514 Fiction section. I haven't posted a single thing in this role play that would compromise my character's story, but enhance that story. I want you to have the same experience of enhancing your characters story. I'm fairly decent at creating story plots, so give me some time. i will figure it out. Big smile))

The Warlords Legion
#45 Posted: 2015.07.25 21:13  |  Edited by: Jonny D Buelle
Robert Conway wrote:
Jonny D Buelle wrote:
Robert Conway wrote:

((Hmm... i wasn't anticipating someone else joining in with us.... i will have to think of a way to get you included while not ruin your character's biography. Each character has his or her own cannon. Myself, for example, my cannon is told in The Conway Chronicle's in the Dust 514 Fiction section. I haven't posted a single thing in this role play that would compromise my character's story, but enhance that story. I want you to have the same experience of enhancing your characters story. I'm fairly decent at creating story plots, so give me some time. i will figure it out. Big smile))

((I can always whip up a quick bio. I also have an idea of how Jonny and his crew can enter and take over the defense of the facility))

Edit: ((There is also a few CS and information on Jonny and his crew floating about and some on the Birth of Legion RP))

Edit 2: ((Also I can bring in some other characters I have used, such as Jonny's daughter, Marcy, a character that enjoys pain, blood shed and torture, even when its happening to her. She hates her father but I can come up with a reason why there are working together.))

Retired Duster

Sentinel

Lord of Scrubs

Concordiat Mercenaries
#46 Posted: 2015.07.25 21:38
Jonny D Buelle wrote:
Robert Conway wrote:
Jonny D Buelle wrote:
Robert Conway wrote:

((I can always whip up a quick bio. I also have an idea of how Jonny and his crew can enter and take over the defense of the facility))

Edit: ((There is also a few CS and information on Jonny and his crew floating about and some on the Birth of Legion RP))

Edit 2: ((Also I can bring in some other characters I have used, such as Jonny's daughter, Marcy, a character that enjoys pain, blood shed and torture, even when its happening to her. She hates her father but I can come up with a reason why there are working together.))

((By all means, let's hear it. P))

The Warlords Legion
#47 Posted: 2015.07.25 22:03  |  Edited by: Jonny D Buelle
((Name: Jonny D Buelle
Birth name: Demetrious Jonathan Buelle
Race: Intaki-Brutor
Alignment: Chaotic Good, borderline Chaotic Neutral

Class: Sentinel Gk.0

Beliefs: Believes that all people deserve freedom, but bloodshed and violence is the only way to accomplish it.

Flaws: Known alcoholic, will do anything for his family and those he considers family, and refuses any contract that directly hurts the Minmatar Republic

Combat Strategy: Prefers to improvise any attack and has been known to come up with crazy/outlandish strategies. He has also been known to take cheap shots and dirty tactics to get the upper hand.

Background: Jonny was born within the Federation to an Intaki soldier who fought in the Gallente-Caldari war and an unknown (at the time) father. She was a non-clone soldier and was killed in combat on Jonny's 12th birthday.

Fearing that he would end up as a ward of the state, he fled the federation, stowing away on a frigate he thought was heading to the Minmatar Republic as the Matari always facisinated him. However he ended up aboard a ship headed for Jita.

In Jita he struggled to survive until he was taken off the streets by a smuggler named Slim. Slim took Jonny in and gave him his nickname as well as teaching him how to fight and the smuggling trade. At the age of 18, Jonny led his first operation which ended in failure. Fearing that his employer/mentor would be furious, he fled to Matar.

On Matar he met up with a one eyed slave born Brutor by the name is Mac, who he later found out was his father and a partner in Slim's smuggling operations. Slim forgave Jonny and offered him another chance. Jonny refused and instead tried his hand at a normal life with a woman he just married. However his wife fell pregnant and the bills started to pile up. He was 20 at the time

Jonny worked with slim until his 21st birthday. On his 21st, slim offered Jonny the chance to become a clone soldier. Jonny took the deal and underwent the process. His first death, took a massive toll on him and he soon feel into depression with the amount of deaths he racked up. The mental weight of dying was too heavy for him to bear, so he started drinking, heavily, in his leisure clone.

Eventually his wife left him, taking his daughter away. He has since taken odd jobs whenever he could but always served the Minmatar whenever he could. Occasionally he would serve the Federation in honor of his mother's memory, but only if they offer him enough ISK.

He also leads a crew of people he trusts, consisting of a Templar who turned his back on the Empire and his faith, and a Matari field medic who prefers to help people rather than killing them.))

Edit: ((Added Combat Strategy))

Retired Duster

Sentinel

Lord of Scrubs

Concordiat Mercenaries
#48 Posted: 2015.07.25 22:21
Jonny D Buelle wrote:
((Name: Jonny D Buelle
Birth name: Demetrious Jonathan Buelle
Race: Intaki-Brutor
Alignment: Chaotic Good, borderline Chaotic Neutral

Class: Sentinel Gk.0

Beliefs: Believes that all people deserve freedom, but bloodshed and violence is the only way to accomplish it.

Flaws: Known alcoholic, will do anything for his family and those he considers family, and refuses any contract that directly hurts the Minmatar Republic

Combat Strategy: Prefers to improvise any attack and has been known to come up with crazy/outlandish strategies. He has also been known to take cheap shots and dirty tactics to get the upper hand.

Background: Jonny was born within the Federation to an Intaki soldier who fought in the Gallente-Caldari war and an unknown (at the time) father. She was a non-clone soldier and was killed in combat on Jonny's 12th birthday.

Fearing that he would end up as a ward of the state, he fled the federation, stowing away on a frigate he thought was heading to the Minmatar Republic as the Matari always facisinated him. However he ended up aboard a ship headed for Jita.

In Jita he struggled to survive until he was taken off the streets by a smuggler named Slim. Slim took Jonny in and gave him his nickname as well as teaching him how to fight and the smuggling trade. At the age of 18, Jonny led his first operation which ended in failure. Fearing that his employer/mentor would be furious, he fled to Matar.

On Matar he met up with a one eyed slave born Brutor by the name is Mac, who he later found out was his father and a partner in Slim's smuggling operations. Slim forgave Jonny and offered him another chance. Jonny refused and instead tried his hand at a normal life with a woman he just married. However his wife fell pregnant and the bills started to pile up. He was 20 at the time

Jonny worked with slim until his 21st birthday. On his 21st, slim offered Jonny the chance to become a clone soldier. Jonny took the deal and underwent the process. His first death, took a massive toll on him and he soon feel into depression with the amount of deaths he racked up. The mental weight of dying was too heavy for him to bear, so he started drinking, heavily, in his leisure clone.

Eventually his wife left him, taking his daughter away. He has since taken odd jobs whenever he could but always served the Minmatar whenever he could. Occasionally he would serve the Federation in honor of his mother's memory, but only if they offer him enough ISK.

He also leads a crew of people he trusts, consisting of a Templar who turned his back on the Empire and his faith, and a Matari field medic who prefers to help people rather than killing them.))

Edit: ((Added Combat Strategy))

((Insert your team how you see fit. I have a plot in mind to tie you and your crew in with the story. Big smile))

The Warlords Legion
#49 Posted: 2015.07.25 22:38
((So should I make a post of them entering or wait a bit?))

Retired Duster

Sentinel

Lord of Scrubs

Concordiat Mercenaries
#50 Posted: 2015.07.25 22:50
Jonny D Buelle wrote:
((So should I make a post of them entering or wait a bit?))

((Do you have an e-mail? Would like to tell you what I'm thinking without filling up more of this RP with un needed posts.))

The Warlords Legion
#51 Posted: 2015.07.25 22:53  |  Edited by: Jonny D Buelle
((Removed))

Retired Duster

Sentinel

Lord of Scrubs

Concordiat Mercenaries
#52 Posted: 2015.07.26 01:46
((Robert changed into the Militia Caldari Heavy Headstrong was so kind to give him at the supply depot. He entered license codes for a Rail Rifle and a MagSec. He was tense and slightly annoyed how Raven was seemingly giving the orders to the group. After all, it was his mission. Who did he think he was?))

Very well Raven.... we'll meet you there.

((When the group arrived at the rendezvous point, they lay behind cover, watching the dozens of Security Drones patrol the facility. A screeching boom was heard in the atmosphere as a shuttle careened toward the facility.))

Cedric... He's here...

Well Raven.... I'm listening, just like you said. Any plans?

Corrosive Synergy
RUST415
#53 Posted: 2015.07.26 02:50
"Robert, you stand no chance in a militia suit, regardless of size. Stay back and provide cover fire for the others. Headstrong, take these and and start chucking them into groups of drones." He said, handing 501st a couple of Core Locus Grenades. "Soul, you use that rifle of your's to scrap the bots that get too close while I take the ones farther back. Got it? Go!" Raven began to fire at the drones, and due to his weapon piercing armour easily, the bots were nothing, but he worried how Soul would far fighting armour based drones with a shield based weapon.
0uter.Heaven
#54 Posted: 2015.07.26 13:21
((Headstrong attached his Core Rep Tool to Soul)

Hostiles immediately lit on their passive radar, and Soul laughed maniacally as he mowed down the opposition

PSN: saphireblue-7

Dusty5678 stole this account. <<<<--------------------------------This is now rectified lol Nope^

ROGUE RELICS
#55 Posted: 2015.07.26 15:57
501st Headstrong wrote:
((Headstrong attached his Core Rep Tool to Soul)

Hostiles immediately lit on their passive radar, and Soul laughed maniacally as he mowed down the opposition

"EAT MY SH!T" I said while spraying the reds as I saw them Pirate

"Power of loyalty VS power of money. Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal." - SinoFumo

Concordiat Mercenaries
#56 Posted: 2015.07.26 20:54  |  Edited by: Robert Conway
((The drones fell one by one. Robert made sure to stay at least 20 meters behind the group to pick off any drone that tried to flank them or separated itself from the pack.))

I'll tell you what. *grunt* This is going a lot better with you three than it ever would have by myself. *grunt*

I'll tell you what else. *grunt* THE KICK ON THIS RAIL RIFLE IS PISSING ME OFF! AHHH!!!

Sooper Speshul Ponee Fors
#57 Posted: 2015.07.26 21:02
((The part of Cedric Oldershaw shall be played by William Conway. They are not they same character, but I figured I could use a different conduit for his speech so people would be less confused.))

((A loud voice came over the facility's sound system.))

YOU CALDARI SCUM!!! You will never get me! This is Federation territory! I NEVER lose on my own turf! You shouldn't even be here! The battle was over! Mark my words, I WILL find out how this happened!
Concordiat Mercenaries
#58 Posted: 2015.07.26 21:04  |  Edited by: Robert Conway
Now I don't know if it is just me, but didn't he sound a little scared of us? Cool HA!

((Robert's contact came over his helmet again.))

Uhmm.... gentlemen, I have some news. Not sure if it's good or bad. But... a personal warbarge just came into orbit around the district. We are advised to proceed with caution.

Corrosive Synergy
RUST415
#59 Posted: 2015.07.26 21:25
Raven dispatched several drones before hearing Robert complain.

"Damn it, Stop complaining and shoot the damn bots!" As Raven said that Cedric came on the intercom. "I wonder if he can hear us? Let's see..." He stopped before shouting "You're a dead man walking Oldershaw!"
Sooper Speshul Ponee Fors
#60 Posted: 2015.07.26 21:29
sir RAVEN WING wrote:
Raven dispatched several drones before hearing Robert complain.

"Damn it, Stop complaining and shoot the damn bots!" As Raven said that Cedric came on the intercom. "I wonder if he can hear us? Let's see..." He stopped before shouting "You're a dead man walking Oldershaw!"

Let's see indeed... I have something special in mind for you. And I would rather be a dead man walking than what you four are about to be.
4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page