Intergalactic Summit

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page

The Battle Front RP \(^_^)/

Author
Concordiat Mercenaries
#21 Posted: 2015.07.22 00:57
((Note to all who are involed, I have come up with a story line behind this role play. Bear with me as it plays out.))

Yassavi Approved. -Aero Yassavi

0uter.Heaven
#22 Posted: 2015.07.22 01:05
I'm down, but let's not completely jack Soul's idea lolBig smile

PSN: saphireblue-7

Dusty5678 stole this account. <<<<--------------------------------This is now rectified lol Nope^

Concordiat Mercenaries
#23 Posted: 2015.07.22 02:17
501st Headstrong wrote:

((But... but... Hmm.... I shall think of something.))

ROGUE RELICS
#24 Posted: 2015.07.22 02:28
Robert Conway wrote:
501st Headstrong wrote:

I'm down for wat ever Cool

"Power of loyalty VS power of money. Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal." - SinoFumo

Concordiat Mercenaries
#25 Posted: 2015.07.22 04:05
Soul Eater II wrote:
Robert Conway wrote:
501st Headstrong wrote:

I'm down for wat ever Cool

(( Excellent..... Twisted))

Concordiat Mercenaries
#26 Posted: 2015.07.22 06:05  |  Edited by: Robert Conway
((One of Robert's contacts just gave him some bad news on his helmet headset. He was hesitant to speak. He didn't want to upset the uneasy truce he had going. But they had to know. As the group was on the move to the medical supplies, he finally spoke up.))

Well to answer your question, Headstrong, I can use the suit. I have training in all hybrid weaponry, but shield suits I have a hard time using. Don't laugh if I forget I'm in it and use it like an armor suit.

And Soul, there isn't, uhmmm.... Well... there isn't a base camp anymore. The Eagle's destroyed your MCC and eliminated the rest of your clone reserves. One of my... uhm... one of my contacts upstairs just informed me. You three are all that's left that he knows of.

((Robert's contact came back on his headset.))

Excuse me a second.

((Robert fell back 10 meters behind Soul and Headstrong. 30 seconds later he sprinted back to cover them, seemingly finishing his conversation with his contact.))

Will do, I'll let them know. But I doubt they will go for it......

Roger that. I'll give them the offer. Conway out.

((Robert lifted his head and spoke to Soul and Headstrong.))

Tell me, why do you three think you are still here? Normally, the kill switch would've been thrown by now and everyone would be back on their Barges.

Hey, knife boy, if you can hear us way up there, you can chime in at anytime!

ROGUE RELICS
#27 Posted: 2015.07.22 06:12
Robert Conway wrote:
((One of Robert's contacts just gave him some bad news on his helmet headset. He was hesitant to speak. He didn't want to upset the uneasy truce he had going. But they had to know. As the group was on the move to the medical supplies, he finally spoke up.))

Well to answer your question, Headstrong, I can use the suit. I have training in all hybrid weaponry, but shield suits I have a hard time using. Don't laugh if I forget I'm in it and use it like an armor suit.

And Soul, there isn't, uhmmm.... Well... there isn't a base camp anymore. The Eagle's destroyed your MCC and eliminated the rest of your clone reserves. One of my... uhm... one of my contacts upstairs just informed me. You three are all that's left that he knows of.

((Robert's contact came back on his headset.))

Excuse me a second.

((Robert fell back 10 meters behind Soul and Headstrong. 30 seconds later he sprinted back to cover them, seemingly finishing his conversation with his contact.))

Will do, I'll let them know. But I doubt they will go for it......

Roger that. I'll give them the offer. Conway out.

((Robert lifted his head and spoke to Soul and Headstrong.))

Tell me, why do you three think you are still here? Normally, the kill switch would've been thrown by now and everyone would be back on their Barges.

Hey, knife boy, if you can hear us way up there, you can chime in at anytime!

'I'm not sure' Soul said with a hint of question in his voice. He then looks at Headstrong.
'I better get my ak.0 Senti out' Soul looked up at the stars ever so slightly.

"Power of loyalty VS power of money. Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal." - SinoFumo

#28 Posted: 2015.07.22 18:00
///OOC/// make this a comic strip goddammit

The things I swore never to forget are those that are the most painful to remember.

Concordiat Mercenaries
#29 Posted: 2015.07.22 18:17
KILLER 20965 wrote:
///OOC/// make this a comic strip goddammit

((You can use "(( insert words here ))" for any out of character posts. That's why I use them when I narrate, because it would be weird if my merc was narrating himself. Haha. That would be a bad case of him using third person way too much. And a comic strip because you like where it is going so far?))

Concordiat Mercenaries
#30 Posted: 2015.07.23 09:11
((As the group continued on it's way to the medical supplies, Robert told them part of the story they needed to know.))

Remember the Gallente Research Facility you mentioned, Headstrong? This entire battle was about that facility.

Let me explain. Over a year ago, it was owned by Allotek Industries. It was one of their many facilities researching prototypes of different equipment such as their famous Allotek Plasma Cannon, one of my favorite's by the way. After a... uhm... certain event that transpired in my life, I searched out every contract against the Angel Cartel and Serpentis Corporation that I could find. This was no different. I came to the aid of Allotek Industries when the Serpentis invaded. We put up a hell of a fight that lasted hours, but failed in the end. Normally when pirates attack a facility like this, it's to loot as much of the prototype equipment as they can. But they stayed. A month later President Roden ordered the facility be taken back. A Black Eagle by the name of Cedric Oldershaw "volunteered" to launch the attack. He contracted the team internally among the Black Eagle's. No outsiders at all... The records show the battle only lasted 10 minutes. Now it strikes me as odd that they would fight so hard to capture the facility only to not put up a fight to defend it. Records show that this facility has had no pirate raids since Cedric took over. And who do you think STILL owns it? Mr. Oldershaw of course. Not only has he held ownership of the once Allotek property, but he has also denied the President's auditors full access to the facility. A month ago an inquiry was filed against Oldershaw for full access to the facility and his research. He apparently responded by filing an appeal in the courts and deploying dozens of security drones to the facility. Needless to say, the higher up's in my government didn't appreciate the aggressive response. With an appeal going through the courts, the auditors could be denied access to the facility for years to come until it was settled. Certain high level officials claimed our dear Cedric was a traitor, conspiring against the well being of the Federation with the Serpentis. The reason being, back when Cedric first acquired the facility, a certain tragedy happened not long after within the Caldari State and Gallente Federation. Both governments kept this tragedy off the books so word would not get around. Long story short, certain technology was created that should never exist. Somehow the Serpentis got a hold of it and no one knows where it came from. But there are theories to where it originated. Well word got to other HIGHER level officials about these theories and my contact upstairs was ordered to put together a military operation. I can't go into much more detail, but basically you three and the rest of your team were a distraction to force Cedric off planet and lure his security drones away from the Research Facility. I was to insert with the defense team and during the onslaught sneak into the facility and do a little corporate espionage to get proof of his treason. Unfortunately....... we didn't predict that Cedric would hire most of the best, ruthless clone mercenaries from around the galaxy.

((Robert taps a few buttons on his left arm's holo-pad and pulls up the after-battle report.))

Look. I got over a million ISK, and I barely did anything. Well.... except shoot down a drop ship. And.... and shoot one of you in the hip.... Again... sorry about that... Anyway, imagine what Cedric paid out to the merc's who decimated you guys. I'm talking about multi-million ISK contracts. That is more that many mercenaries make in a month. I can't help but think he is hiding something. Regrettably, I didn't get to the facility before the battle ended. Now the security drones are back and Cedric is on his way. Which brings me back to why you are still here...

((Robert hesitates for a brief second, not knowing how his companions will respond to what he is about to ask.))

My contact is the one who ordered you and your teams contracts, with the permission of the Caldari State of course. He hasn't thrown your kill switches yet because of this offer.....

((Robert takes a deep breath))

Help me get the data we need to put Cedric on trial for treason. The only other thing you need to know right now is it is in the interest of not just the Federation, but also the Empire, the State, the Republic, hell even CONCORD. That, and you will be well compensated for any assistance you render. The longer you help me complete my mission, the richer you will become. Of course, at anytime you may choose to leave, at which time my contact will throw your kill switch and you will be happily transferred back to your warbarge. If you stay, however, you only get one shot since we have no more clone reserves. You die once, you'll be waking back up on your warbarge. If I die, we all wake up on our warbarges.

((Robert looks ahead of the group at Raven and laughs.))

That means no knives to my back!

So? What do you all say? Are you in or out?

((To all who are reading this, I apologize. I am slightly intoxicated as well as tired, so this may not have played out as well on paper as it did in my head. Bah humbug....))

Corrosive Synergy
RUST415
#31 Posted: 2015.07.24 03:48
"Interesting. I'll take the offer, but I'm taking a sample back for Kaalmayoti Warzone Control. You have no chance negotiating." Raven walked up to a inactive Clone Reactivation Unit and started an override. "We have clones, nearly unlimited, thanks to Vahtola. Speaking of the Eagles, I will tell a little story too, it's unrelated, but I'll take the chance to shake up the Federal's opinion on them." He finished the override, displaying the C.R.U as friendly to all of the group's member's through Tacnet.

"I was once a Federal Marine, I had a background that was flawless. I was doing well, helping win battles for the Federation, good life. It all came tumbling down one day when I came home. It was a mess, my wife and children had been slaughtered. I was informed it was a small raid by Caldari forces, heh, regardless of their cover up, I found out through my contact, whom is a wanted Black Eagle defector, that it was your own Eagles that chose my family to test their new guy's accuracy on. My family was chosen due to the Civire blood I harbour within myself. I have been out for revenge ever since." Raven paused for a few moments before turning to look directly at Conway.

"Riroji Vahtola, have you ever heard of him, or did they cover up him and the ill-fated mission? Pretty renown within the Eagles, you might get an earful if you ask one of the older Eagles about him. Regardless, I will take down Cedric Oldershaw if you keep the drones busy once we make our way inside... Although I must inform you, I will put him on trial myself... and carry out the verdict. Win-Win-Win, right?"
0uter.Heaven
#32 Posted: 2015.07.24 03:58
"I'm down. Lead the way, I got your 6."

((Headstrong looked at Soul Eater.))

"I'll pull out my Min Logi for you if you rock that Sentinel. You could use some reps anyhow." ((He used his scanner again. Nothing came back))

"Raven...I'm sorry about your family. Mine is gone as well. Let's make that bastard pay..."

Dusty5678 stole this account. <<<<--------------------------------This is now rectified lol Nope^

ROGUE RELICS
#33 Posted: 2015.07.24 04:12
501st Headstrong wrote:
"I'm down. Lead the way, I got your 6."

((Headstrong looked at Soul Eater.))

"I'll pull out my Min Logi for you if you rock that Sentinel. You could use some reps anyhow." ((He used his scanner again. Nothing came back))

"Raven...I'm sorry about your family. Mine is gone as well. Let's make that bastard pay..."

((I got my ak.0 out from the supply depot))

"Ready to rock and roll" ((I said happily))

0uter.Heaven
#34 Posted: 2015.07.24 04:17
((Headstrong contemplated which of his 3 Logis he wanted to run...He was in unfamiliar territory, his mind almost immediately jumped in a Gal Logi... Still...Robert knew the way...but could he trust him? Well...if they got into trouble, an HMG was the best solution. Headstrong selected his Minmatar logi with Eagle Passive Scans. No one save a completely proto cloaked and 4x damped Gal Scout was sneaking up on him within 11 meters of them))

"Likewise bro"

ROGUE RELICS
#35 Posted: 2015.07.24 04:25
(( I looked at every one ))
" I love how every one here is working for some one but me "
(( I looked up at the night sky ))
"I work for me..."

0uter.Heaven
#36 Posted: 2015.07.24 04:31
"Nothing wrong with that. At the end of the day, we all live for something... Trust me...I know what it's like to be dead. It's unpleasant."

Corrosive Synergy
RUST415
#37 Posted: 2015.07.24 04:36
"I work with Riroji, not for him. I am only taking the mission so that I may have my vengeance, now let us just set this in stone, when I speak, you listen, all of you..." He started off and cloaked himself. "Meet me at the west entrance to the facility located... 384m to the southwest. Make sure to pack some firepower... oh, and you have a single LAV deployed right outside the city complex."

((I am assuming the group was in the Poison Pits Map.))
Concordiat Mercenaries
#38 Posted: 2015.07.24 18:29
((First off, I hope everyone is having fun with this. Soul, I'm glad you made this post. I love the interactions we have going on in here. Second, to sir RAVEN WING, Soul Eater II, and 501st Headstrong, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS!!! Would love to here more about your contact RAVEN, and Headstrong, would like to hear more about what happened to your family. And Soul, I already have a small biography about your character, but if you have more, please share. If you gentlemen have links to your characters biography's, PLEASE post them. You will have ALL my likes.

NOTE: This Role Play has given me inspiration to write a full story about this mission. If you all have personal e-mail's I can keep in contact with you with, that would be awesome. If so, when I'm done with that story I can send it to you for pre-approval to see if I got your character's attitude and demeanor correct. Looking forward to hearing more from you!))

The Warlords Legion
#39 Posted: 2015.07.25 19:27
((This sounds really interesting, mind if I jump in as an Antagonist leading a group of mercs forced to stay and protect the Facility?))

Retired Duster

Sentinel

Lord of Scrubs

Concordiat Mercenaries
#40 Posted: 2015.07.25 19:35
((What faction do you role play for?))

4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page