Corporation Recruitment

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

81 Pages123Next pageLast page

Y.A.M.A.H is Recruiting, and Here's Why You Should Join (Updated)

Author
Y.A.M.A.H
#1 Posted: 2014.10.24 20:29  |  Edited by: Wishtafas Ragnarsson
Y.A.M.A.H is recruiting, and I'd like to invite all of you to join; here's why we're a good choice for your corporate future!

Y.A.M.A.H is still a fairly new corporation; we are about 7 months old, but steadily moving up the corporate chain so to speak. We have a very low turnover rate. Members that join usually stick around because they enjoy the friendships and the bonds that they build while they're here. We like meeting people, getting to know you, and making you feel welcome :)

When I first started Yamah, I was told that bigger isn't always better, and I couldn't agree more. That's why we try to connect with all of our members on a personal level, and let all of them know that their presence in the corp is felt, and that it actually matters. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie, or an experienced veteran, we appreciate your positions in our corp, and know that they matter. If it weren't for our members, we would not be successful.

We are pretty laid back; we are a corporation that strives at all times to welcome, respect, and treat our members the way we would want to be treated. If you have a good attitude, you are most welcome. We're not really dramatic, political, or anything like that. That frack doesn't belong in a video game. If your a drama queen or you like to pick fights with everyone, go on the Jerry Springer show. That's what that's for. Also, if you have a bad attitude, I will see to it that you are raped with brussels sprouts and then booted. It's a game folks.

We are absolutely hilarious. Nuff said. When I have a bad day I just get on and play with my members and share some laughs. Not the giggle kind though. We're experts at making you roll in the floor laughing...it's pure talent...along with a little help from pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.

In regards to things like PC, taxes etc., our tax rate is set pretty low. It varies, but it stays low; under 10%. We're moderately active. On slow days or at certain points during the day we have only 5-6 players on, but on an active Saturday night, there's multiple squads running. We may not be the biggest and most active corp in Dust, but we're really tight, and we're basically a big Yamah family Big smile the peek time for us is about 7:00 PM Eastern Time, to about 11:30 PM Eastern Time.

The first time we tried PC, we held two districts for a good amount of time, and I have to admit that it was fun! However, we took a little break, but we're getting back into PC, just to practice. The only way to get better at PC is to play PC, and I'm looking forward to train and see how we fare.

As requirements go, (I'm going to put it in all caps) YOU...MUST...BE...ACTIVE. And by active I mean on as much as you can be. If you join Yamah, please actually play with us. Once a week at the absolute least. Seriously. We'll teach you the ways of hicken and unicorns. If you can't play for awhile, let us know so we don't boot you. I boot members that join and are never heard from again. We're in PC, and we need people to be as active as possible on a regular basis. Also, you must be 16 years old or older. We've made some exceptions, but it's a general rule, and our players that are 16 or under act more mature then some 30 year olds I know. If you can respect us, we will respect you too. A mature 15 year old that knows how to act around adults will be more welcome than a 40 year old that acts like a two year old. It is also VERY highly recommended that you have a mic. We're not going to reject you if you don't have one, but we're in PC, and communication is largely essential to winning and helping your team.

It also doesn't matter what skill level you're at. We are all getting better. We have a lot of good players that can educate you and get your Dust career on the fast track. Pros and noobs alike tend to have a lot of fun. We also have all kinds of different players so everyone is welcome! It's fun getting to know each other.

We are an Eve/Dust hybrid corp. We have a few Eve players in the corp that run their own little mining business. It's fun to have them! They also provide orbitals Big smile we're also now in our first alliance: No Context. It took awhile to do some alliance hunting because I didn't like what I was seeing with some of the bigger alliances, and I was actually sewing the seeds to create my own alliance, but so far No Context seems to fit who we are as a corporation.

If you'd like to get to know us a little over the forums, check out our fanfic page in the Dust 514 Fiction thread. Our thread is filled with background stories and a few of our Y.A.M.A.H (Mis)Adventures authored by our very own Goddess of Y.A.M.A.H Sellene Starfire.

I'd like to close by thanking you all for your consideration. I am very passionate about my corp and put a lot of time into it. It doesn't matter if your already in another corp, we would like you to consider giving Y.A.M.A.H a shot. You won't find another corp with fellowship and teamwork like ours. If you would like more info, send me a message in-game, or join our pub chat:

Y.A.M.A.H and Friends Pub

We are currently working on a monthly newsletter to send out to our corp members as well. So send in apps today and get to know our members and learn all of our inside jokes! (Kon'nichiwa, hicken, unicorns, the Goddess, the legend of Yamah, Wambo Kombo, and so forth).

Thanks, and Hail Yamah!

Wishtafas Ragnarsson (Dust) - CEO

Jamie Survivors (Dust), Stain Angel (EVE), T Rembranch (EVE), Cody DUCKburg (Dust), and Leafar Arevir (Dust) - Management

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Operator - Puff the Magic Dragon, Uncle Gazpacho

Hicken and Unicorns

Y.A.M.A.H
#2 Posted: 2014.10.30 01:22
Still looking. We'd love to have new players join.

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

Y.A.M.A.H
#3 Posted: 2014.11.03 22:29
Anyone interested?

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

Merry and Hell
#4 Posted: 2014.11.04 15:51
I give support to this.

█▄█▄█▄█▄█ █▄██▄█ █▄█▄█▄█▄█ Merry

███┼█████ ▐████▌ █████┼███ And

█████████ ▐████▌ █████████ Hell

Y.A.M.A.H
#5 Posted: 2014.11.08 19:21
Bump

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

Y.A.M.A.H
#6 Posted: 2014.11.10 01:56
Are you guys still recruiting? Because im looking for a good corporation with team work and fellowship that helps me undestand this game better. I used to play this game but i stopped due to the fact that i died too much and didnt understand the mechanics of the game.

I will show you what the TRUE motivation of a Sniper is.

私はスナイパーの真の動機が何であるかを紹介します

Y.A.M.A.H
#7 Posted: 2014.11.10 17:01
hardlinex wrote:
Are you guys still recruiting? Because im looking for a good corporation with team work and fellowship that helps me undestand this game better. I used to play this game but i stopped due to the fact that i died too much and didnt understand the mechanics of the game.

Hi hardinex. Yes we are, and we'd love to have you! I believe we can help you a lot with understanding the game! I look forward to working with you Big smile send in that application and we'll get started!

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

Y.A.M.A.H
#8 Posted: 2014.11.12 13:31
I have to say, just joined Y.A.M.A.H, and it has been an interesting and awesome experience. I would like to thank Wishtafas for inviting and I am looking forward to becoming an asset to Y.A.M.A.H upon the battlefield.

"Need healing? Don't run away from me."
http://www.memecenter.com/fun/2287067/mmo-gamer-healer

"Jofur jumped…who am I kidding he rolled his fat ass out of the LAV..."

Y.A.M.A.H
#9 Posted: 2014.11.12 17:47
Bump

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

Y.A.M.A.H
#10 Posted: 2014.11.13 20:46
Bump Again lol

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

Y.A.M.A.H
#11 Posted: 2014.11.14 15:57
Another bump

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

The Corporate Raiders
Interhole Revenue Service
#12 Posted: 2014.11.14 18:49
So... Maybe the better question, what does your corp have to offer that other corps do not?

[12:23:46 AM] Breakin Stuff: GODIN THAT IS HANDS DOWN THE STUPIDEST F*ING THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID

Y.A.M.A.H
#13 Posted: 2014.11.15 13:02
Killar-12 wrote:
So... Maybe the better question, what does your corp have to offer that other corps do not?

In reality: nothing.

Y.A.M.A.H can't offer anything which another Corp couldn't offer, yet what is offered -I have learned from experience- Wishtafas Ragnarsson and the other core members pursue vehemently to accomplish. Which is ultimately forge a corporation where each corp member is valued no matter how skilled or how terrible. Sure, it sounds as cheesy as the plot to a 1980's Saturday Morning cartoon, but in Y.A.M.A.H, even though all these blokes are all strangers to me and I doubt we would have been friends outside of the game, when I log in and meet up with the group it feels like I am hanging out with some old buddies which I had known all my life.

That's what Y.A.M.A.H can offer.

Can it be offered elsewhere? Sure.

But in Y.A.M.A.H it just feels natural.

Royal Uhlans
Amarr Empire
#14 Posted: 2014.11.16 18:24
Now, for the most important question of all...

What the heck does Y.A.M.A.H, stand for?
Y.A.M.A.H
#15 Posted: 2014.11.17 01:12
ZEPZR wrote:
Now, for the most important question of all...

What the heck does Y.A.M.A.H, stand for?

Your Aim Must Arouse Havoc Big smileBig smile

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

Second-Nature
#16 Posted: 2014.11.17 17:15
What does YAMAH stand for???

Have No Fear. John Shepard Is Here!

#17 Posted: 2014.11.17 17:37
John ShepardIII wrote:

You Analized My Anus Hard
Y.A.M.A.H
#18 Posted: 2014.11.17 22:26
Bump

CEO of Y.A.M.A.H

Hicken and Unicorns

Y.A.M.A.H
#19 Posted: 2014.11.18 07:28
Would just like to do a shout out to my fellow Y.A.M.A.H. people! You guys and gals are amazing to play with and chat with. This group of people are fun loving killing machines! I have been a member of different corporations in the beginning that are not as helpful nor as active. Yes I recently took a long break from Dust and was still welcomed back into the group as part of the Y.A.M.A.H. family (sometimes just as dysfunctional as any family...but you got to love them anyway because they have your back!). And I must add that I like my nickname too Lol

Sellene Starfire
(The Goddess of Y.A.M.A.H. -- personnel manager)
DPD---TES Division

Scotty is like "I thought you wanted to play this map 14 times in a row..."

Y.A.M.A.H
#20 Posted: 2014.11.19 00:40  |  Edited by: Jofur MUR
John ShepardIII wrote:

Cat: Your Alliance Mine Are Hijacked

All your base are belong to us

81 Pages123Next pageLast page