DUST 514 Technology Lab

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Passive EWAR tool

Author
Bragian Order
Amarr Empire
#1 Posted: 2014.10.13 23:18  |  Edited by: Magnus Amadeuss
This tool allows you to modify many attributes of ewar to see who gets scanned when. You must make a copy for it to work.

On the left is a dropdown for each scout and catagory of suit, it allows you to set the number of dampeners, on the top of the main area are dropdowns for precision enhancers.

The cloak is a yes/no toggle that applies the 10% dampening bonus to the scouts.

You can alter the stregnth of dampeners and enhancers on the top of the sheet, along with the bonuses on the right.

Basically if it is grey play around with it.
Heiroglyphic
#2 Posted: 2014.10.20 10:16
Magnus Amadeuss wrote:
This tool allows you to modify many attributes of ewar to see who gets scanned when. You must make a copy for it to work.

On the left is a dropdown for each scout and catagory of suit, it allows you to set the number of dampeners, on the top of the main area are dropdowns for precision enhancers.

The cloak is a yes/no toggle that applies the 10% dampening bonus to the scouts.

You can alter the stregnth of dampeners and enhancers on the top of the sheet, along with the bonuses on the right.

Basically if it is grey play around with it.

Thanks!
Bragian Order
Amarr Empire
#3 Posted: 2014.11.05 07:13  |  Edited by: Magnus Amadeuss
I just wanted to bump this tool for people trying to figure out if they beat scanners or not.

ADDED: proto focused and proto flux scanners at the end (with/without gallente logi)
An Arkhos
#4 Posted: 2014.11.05 23:42
Magnus
The look is great… concept is a good idea
Calculations break when I try to use them. My end not yours, I believe.
Don't have the time right now to make it work though.

MOAR Ladders

Spade… Remember your Warbarge