Arcurio Square Speakers Corner

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

 

voting at the last minute this is what i think

Author
Eternal Beings
#1 Posted: 2014.07.22 07:55
i think for someone who isn't forum-oriented this whole process is extremely confusing and to be honest, boring

there are many people i know in-game who can't be assed to even log onto these forums. instead they listen to people like me, who do go on them, to get news for coming changes to the game and such.

i've never been much of a political person, and for the most part everyone's candidacy threads looked identical - walls of text

and i'm not a social person so i really could care less about videos of candidates

bottom line

this process needs to be a bit more straightforward, clear, concise and easier to understand or a lot of Dust players are going to be FAR TOO LAZY to even vote

throw together some pictures or banners or something. Get CCP to allow you to throw an imbedded image into your campaign thread. I don't know, something that makes this less... arduous

it was difficult to determine which candidate had MY best interests and in the end, I just put my two favorites on the top and threw in a bunch of random ones who I thought sounded good.

Speak out against the heavy QQ

Isuuaya Tactical
Caldari State
#2 Posted: 2014.07.23 01:17
There's this thing called Vote Match which allows you to view the campaigns of all the Candidates, compare them, and even browse through a list of questions answered by all of them (to get an idea of where their thoughts & ideals lie).

I wish you had of made a thread like this before voting. Ugh

The 1st Matari Commando

-HAND

#3 Posted: 2014.07.23 11:10
Velociraptor antirrhopus wrote:
i think for someone who isn't forum-oriented this whole process is extremely confusing and to be honest, boring

there are many people i know in-game who can't be assed to even log onto these forums. instead they listen to people like me, who do go on them, to get news for coming changes to the game and such.

i've never been much of a political person, and for the most part everyone's candidacy threads looked identical - walls of text

and i'm not a social person so i really could care less about videos of candidates

bottom line

this process needs to be a bit more straightforward, clear, concise and easier to understand or a lot of Dust players are going to be FAR TOO LAZY to even vote

throw together some pictures or banners or something. Get CCP to allow you to throw an imbedded image into your campaign thread. I don't know, something that makes this less... arduous

it was difficult to determine which candidate had MY best interests and in the end, I just put my two favorites on the top and threw in a bunch of random ones who I thought sounded good.

voting is already closed and over.

I won the game.

Seykal Expeditionary Group
Minmatar Republic
#4 Posted: 2014.07.23 16:14
Just vote for whatever candidate pushes for a PS4 build.

I don't think any one of them will though.

The struggle is real.

OSG Planetary Operations
#5 Posted: 2014.07.23 19:30
Games Haven wrote:
Just vote for whatever candidate pushes for a PS4 build.

I don't think any one of them will though.


A PS4 build of Legion? I don't think any candidate on the ballot wouldn't push for that.
OSG Planetary Operations
#6 Posted: 2014.07.24 04:02
Pokey Dravon wrote:
Games Haven wrote:
Just vote for whatever candidate pushes for a PS4 build.

I don't think any one of them will though.


A PS4 build of Legion? I don't think any candidate on the ballot wouldn't push for that.

I know I'd love to see it, it was in my platform Cool
Forum Jump