Topic is locked indefinitely.

26 Pages123Next pageLast page

BIOMASSED - new live Dust / Legion podcast

Author
OSG Planetary Operations
#1 Posted: 2014.05.04 22:27  |  Edited by: Jaysyn Larrisen
(note: repost from other My Dust area)

Folks,

Pokey Dravon, Soraya Xel, and I are starting a new live podcast for Dust / Legion ...and a bit of EVE.

We are very aware of the current state of things with the huge FanFest announcement that shook a lot of us. We had planned on this podcast for a while and we will be kicking it off regardless. The fact is, more voices that represent the community that's been hammering away with and at CCP for the last 2yrs are needed now.

The show will kick off tonight at 8pm PST and will be a weekly format every Sunday.

You can find more info on the show and links to our episodes and articles here at Biomassed.net Also you can tune in to the EVE-side in game "Podside" channel to hear us as well.

ps...massive kudo's to the Podside Podcast crew (best EVE podcast going) for bending over backwards to help us get this pulled together on short notice.

"Endless money forms the sinews of War." - Cicero

Twitter: @JaysynLarrisen

Nos Nothi
#2 Posted: 2014.05.04 22:43
Looking for guests?

Delt for CPM3

CPM1 MISSION : FAILED / CPM2 MISSION : FAILED / Moss-delt on skype

OSG Planetary Operations
#3 Posted: 2014.05.04 22:50
Absolutely, Delt.

We will be keeping things small tonight but I was planning on reaching out to you and a couple other possible CPM candidates to come on in the next week or two.

Sound ok?

Nos Nothi
#4 Posted: 2014.05.04 22:52
Jaysyn Larrisen wrote:
Absolutely, Delt.

We will be keeping things small tonight but I was planning on reaching out to you and a couple other possible CPM candidates to come on in the next week or two.

Sound ok?

Sounds fantastic.

Add me on Skype if you want at moss-delt

Delt for CPM3

CPM1 MISSION : FAILED / CPM2 MISSION : FAILED / Moss-delt on skype

Random Gunz
#5 Posted: 2014.05.05 05:56
Our pilot episode is here: http://multiplexgaming.com/m/sounds/view/Biomassed-Episode-1

We ran about 90 minutes, little bit longer than we expect to regularly.

CPM1 Elect. Thanks for all your support. soraya@biomassed.net for ideas, thoughts, and feedback.

Immortal Guides
#6 Posted: 2014.05.05 15:54  |  Edited by: Fox Gaden
It keeps crapping out on me 20 to 25 minutes in, and when I reload the page I can only get it to work when I start again from the beginning. If I slide the bar to the 25 minute mark it won’t play.

However, the first 25 minutes where really good. You had enough diversity of opinion on the panel to generate interesting debate, while at the same time everyone remained civil and polite enough to give people their say and not talk over each other.

I found it very interesting and hope I can trick the technology into letting me hear the rest of it. Currently I have it running on mute, hopping to start listening to it when it hits about the 24 minute mark.

Edit: Nope Cry it cut out again. Did not even get as far as I did the first time.

Hand/Eye coordination cannot be taught. For everything else there is the Learning Coalition.

OSG Planetary Operations
#7 Posted: 2014.05.05 18:57
Fox Gaden wrote:
It keeps crapping out on me 20 to 25 minutes in, and when I reload the page I can only get it to work when I start again from the beginning. If I slide the bar to the 25 minute mark it won’t play.

However, the first 25 minutes where really good. You had enough diversity of opinion on the panel to generate interesting debate, while at the same time everyone remained civil and polite enough to give people their say and not talk over each other.

I found it very interesting and hope I can trick the technology into letting me hear the rest of it. Currently I have it running on mute, hopping to start listening to it when it hits about the 24 minute mark.

Edit: Nope Cry it cut out again. Did not even get as far as I did the first time.

We are looking into it right now...may have to sub in another recording.

Really sorry for the glitches!

We are also getting it spun up to iTunes ASAP. We'll update the posts with iTunes info soon as we can.

Random Gunz
#8 Posted: 2014.05.05 19:11
Yeah, we got three different people who recorded it, and we're going to get iTunes working shortly. So it's coming, I'm sure we have a good copy, fear not. Just some pilot episode jitters. Part of why we kept it pretty small guest-wise.

CPM1 Elect. Thanks for all your support. soraya@biomassed.net for ideas, thoughts, and feedback.

WASTELAND JUNK REMOVAL
#9 Posted: 2014.05.05 21:47
good show
Immortal Guides
#10 Posted: 2014.05.07 14:30
Got it to work using Fire Fox. The version of IE I had installed would not play it at all. And Chrome was the browser I was using when I had issues.

Hand/Eye coordination cannot be taught. For everything else there is the Learning Coalition.

Random Gunz
#11 Posted: 2014.05.07 14:44
FrFrmPukin from Podside said it's generally an issue with Flash, so I'm not surprised you got a different response from Chrome vs. Firefox. Since Chrome implements it's own Flash, and Firefox uses the plugin.

OSG Planetary Operations
#12 Posted: 2014.05.12 02:18
Hey Team...we are on live tonight at 2000hrs PST http://podside.net/index.php/channels-and-status

See you there!

Random Gunz
#13 Posted: 2014.05.12 06:56  |  Edited by: Soraya Xel
Okay, so while we haven't heard back from the evil empire (Apple) yet, I hear you can subscribe manually with the XML feed. So go ahead and plug this into your iTunes if you need the iTunes version: http://www.biomassed.net/podcasts/index.xml

Episode two is now up, with CPM0 member Hans Jagerblitzen and the CPM1 candidate The Black Jackal joining the party. Hans had a lot worth hearing about the Legion announcement. The site player version for episode two is here: http://multiplexgaming.com/m/sounds/view/Biomassed-Episode-2

Immortal Guides
#14 Posted: 2014.05.12 18:12
Good guests, good information, good discussion. This is shaping up to be a very good Podcast.

Random Gunz
#15 Posted: 2014.05.12 19:00
Thanks, Fox!

Storm Wind Strikeforce
Caldari State
#16 Posted: 2014.05.13 02:19
Can I be of assistance?

The horror! The horror!

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

OSG Planetary Operations
#17 Posted: 2014.05.13 06:40
Hynox Xitio wrote:
Can I be of assistance?

In what way?

Help is always welcome.

Abandoned Privilege
Top Men.
#18 Posted: 2014.05.15 15:34  |  Edited by: Spectral Clone
If I cared about CCP, Dust 514 or Legion, I would probably join you guys.

Unfortunately I dont.

I will listen to your efforts though.

EVE: Legion, also known as: Schroedinger's Game, EVE: Limbo, or just "Not-a-game-yet".

My PS3: http://imgur.com/a/5O8ok

The Corporate Raiders
Interhole Revenue Service
#19 Posted: 2014.05.15 16:25
Hynox Xitio wrote:
Can I be of assistance?

Are you going to read aloud your stories?

[12:23:46 AM] Breakin Stuff: GODIN THAT IS HANDS DOWN THE STUPIDEST F*ING THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID

#20 Posted: 2014.05.15 16:26
Killar-12 wrote:
Hynox Xitio wrote:
Can I be of assistance?

Are you going to read aloud your stories?

We can only hope for this.
26 Pages123Next pageLast page