Skirmish Gamemode

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

NO MORE VEHICLE SPAM /STOMPN ! CUT OFF VEHICLES 4 the WINNING TEAM

Author
Vherokior Combat Logistics
Minmatar Republic
#1 Posted: 2014.04.19 22:39
AS SOON AS THEY ARE AHEAD BY ABOUT 15 CLONES OR BE IT HALF /OR A PERCENTAGE OF THE MCC HEALTH IS GONE >VEHICLE QUOTE SHOULD BE IN EFFECT TO PREVENT THIS CONSTANT DIRTY DOUCHE BAG GAME PLAY OF VEHICLE SPAMMING OVER KILL IS ABUSIVE IN HARMING THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME AND A PLAYERS MORALE ALONG WITH SYPHONING DOWN THE POOL TO LEAVING NOTHING BUT SACLESS PRICKS.
- WHICH is WHY *MATCH MAKING* _NEEDS TO BE and CAN ONLY BE FIXED BY SEPARATING ALL Lazy an BELLOW AVERAGE PLAYERS -WHO ON AVERAGE GET 300 POINTS OR CREATE A MODE WITH NO SQAUD FINDER
G.R.A.V.E
#2 Posted: 2014.04.25 16:44
Caps are good, caps are great, please, could you SCREAM louder, im sure someone could hear you eventually, not sure they will understand you though, with all that SCREAMING im sure your speech is impaired, even on the forums...

Director of G.R.A.V.E

Logi cake here!

514 to PS4
#3 Posted: 2014.07.06 10:17
I just loss an enormous amount of brain cells reading that.

Heim's my Father.

Dead Man's Game
#4 Posted: 2014.07.30 22:03
A long long time ago in a land not so far away... Well it was here really, not on the forums but in the game... Although I was still sitting in this seat... Pointless intro over...

No one on my team had av & the vehicles stomped us... So I got myself a forge gun and discovered it was over powered as hell... However if that isn't easy enough for you you could try bringing out vehicles of your own...
You know it's part of the game...
They aren't over powered at all, they're like everything else in the game... If you don't have them or something to counter them with, they will be an advantage to the team that does.

For fucks sake if you didn't have a damn logi on the team do ***** about the other team reviving and healing? No you just shoot them with something! CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS (just because you seem to like caps so much.)