3 PagesPrevious page123Next page

Things Dust Bunnies Say!

Jump to first DEV post
Author
C C P
C C P Alliance
#21 Posted: 2014.01.27 21:48
CCP FoxFour wrote:
Hahaha cool stuff. Really cool to see another OpenShift project as well.

Probably not at the time, but whatever I was bored. >.<

CCP FoxFour // Technical Designer

http://twitter.com/regnerba

Fatal Absolution
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#22 Posted: 2014.01.28 00:55
CCP FoxFour wrote:

Probably not at the time, but whatever I was bored. >.<

I finally fixed how posts are parsed, no longer randomly have quotes, post numbers, dates etc. Oh and added the ability to look at all the posts in the word list!
Working on paginating it right now.

The enemies of God stand broken before us. The light of the Reclaiming shines over them!

12/13/14 Never forget

#23 Posted: 2014.01.31 09:19
You know whats sad, when I occasionally recognize who said what

Below 28 dB

Eastern Aexun Society
#24 Posted: 2014.02.20 06:19
"Full scout, and a little bit special. I always thought it was pronounced the way you want.You get a yellow/red frame if they are significant in seriousness."

You just made my week.

Specialization in improvisation.

Fatal Absolution
#25 Posted: 2014.02.20 22:43
Vakki Yuki wrote:
"Full scout, and a little bit special. I always thought it was pronounced the way you want.You get a yellow/red frame if they are significant in seriousness."

You just made my week.

Glad you liked it! I regularly contemplate if I should use this to create posts in reply to people.

The enemies of God stand broken before us. The light of the Reclaiming shines over them!

12/13/14 Never forget

Dead Man's Game
Preatoriani
#26 Posted: 2014.02.24 16:41  |  Edited by: CommanderBolt
"Can actually be used for small targets, like vehicles?I think large blaster turrets are simply a golden flame" LOL

lmfao it gets better

"Gear restrictions, probably just a sniper rifle in case a sniper rifle as the greatest suppression warrior ever!"My Faith in you is absolute; my sword Yours,."

This is the turning point, the rising of the tide. No fear inside

Fatal Absolution
#27 Posted: 2014.02.24 19:40
CommanderBolt wrote:
"Can actually be used for small targets, like vehicles?I think large blaster turrets are simply a golden flame" LOL

lmfao it gets better

"Gear restrictions, probably just a sniper rifle in case a sniper rifle as the greatest suppression warrior ever!"My Faith in you is absolute; my sword Yours,."

It's crazy what things it comes up, it actually uses a very similar algorithm that most spam bots use

12/13/14 Never forget

Penumbra or something
#28 Posted: 2014.03.02 21:51
"You die?Normally i blame lag, hit detection probs. An invisible dispersion no1 knows about. Or there is an alternative anti-infantry primary turret, nerf them against tanks."

Sums up the forums atm
Penumbra or something
#29 Posted: 2014.03.02 22:04
"A tactical variant, Aircraft target lock ONLY. Longer range.Revert lock times slightly before trying to advocate for the answer though!Pics or it don't exist....Commando 6 A.R.C."

Omfg something that makes sense.

"Weapons to fall in line with eve lore , to accomplish with 'teabagging' an enemy LAV, deftly navigate the terrain to do the basic variant a."

"Then disqualify those results.The main problem of this difficulty as he is a logi (not amarr) using a nova knifing heavy fit!!!!Award: 10 ticketsHow to video."

"Would be more to a tanker's tastes.Either way, everyone agrees that a long range weapons like the RR.-needs splash damage buff of 20%Flaylock1.1-1.3The most fearsome since."
Rail rifles need a splash buff
Penumbra or something
#30 Posted: 2014.03.02 22:10
I looked up myself.

Apparently I'm REALLY Bojo's scan error.

"Bo-joI am your scan error. 4Bo-joI am your scan error. 4Bo-joI am your scan error. 4Bo-joI am your scan error. Idon't know what mine Art,."
Fatal Absolution
#31 Posted: 2014.03.03 16:57
Scheneighnay McBob wrote:

"Would be more to a tanker's tastes.Either way, everyone agrees that a long range weapons like the RR.-needs splash damage buff of 20%Flaylock1.1-1.3The most fearsome since."
Rail rifles need a splash buff

Yes, they do. 500% more splash damage pleaseCool
Have parsing issues to fix but I can't be bothered. Staying with family while I'm finding a new place so I don't have much time if any to work on itCry

12/13/14 Never forget

Woodgrain Atari
#32 Posted: 2014.03.05 19:30
Im afraid I dont get high enough for this to be funny:( Damn...

Pilot-The Black Corsair (funny comment)

Penumbra or something
#33 Posted: 2014.03.08 16:04
GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE!!and please SUCK ON MY BIG BLACK BLASTER! | Edited by: Operative 1171 Aajli8213 wrote:Spkr4theDead wrote:8213 wrote:We have small turrets, which are primarily large.
Fatal Absolution
#34 Posted: 2014.03.10 20:32
Pushed an update just now to fix a bug that can occasionally prevent the Markov chain cache from being rebuilt on certain threads without a restart.

Should be fixed now, and that should fix some issues with some of the text containing parts of replies.

12/13/14 Never forget

Algintal Core
Gallente Federation
#35 Posted: 2014.03.28 23:22
THUNDERGROOVE wrote:
Things Dust Bunnies Say!
Generated ~1600 phrases!

Hello! For the past couple hours I've been working on a little website using Django that does the following

• Every hour goes into general discussion and creates a list of words used.
  • Very unintelligently using the word list creates a sentence and spits it out for you.

You can check it out here.

I know it doesn't really have to do with any existing APIs but this was the most fitting place to put it.

If you would like to poll this for sentences just go to here

Notice: If you get 503 errors that's likely me pushed updated code, check back in a minute or so and it should be functional!

The domain is provided by Grit Breather, he's an awesome guy and check out his site here: Stuff514

90% abuse and complaints. 10% stupidity Roll
TheMysteriousEnd
#36 Posted: 2014.04.24 23:06
Shaven Llama. Areasonably good chardonnay A Minmatar Ductape Salesman A very drunk Dev 42 blind tibetan monks 3 bowls of soup Kain Spero with clothing.

Not sure what this means but I feel it on a spiritual level.

You can still find me on PS4 and Xbox One, just add me and say who you are :)

PSN: TheMysteriousEnd

XBL: Mystend

ReD or DeaD
#37 Posted: 2014.04.25 00:32
What did I say?
Fatal Absolution
#38 Posted: 2014.04.25 01:40  |  Edited by: THUNDERGROOVE
Denchlad 7 wrote:
Shaven Llama. Areasonably good chardonnay A Minmatar Ductape Salesman A very drunk Dev 42 blind tibetan monks 3 bowls of soup Kain Spero with clothing.

Not sure what this means but I feel it on a spiritual level.

Glad you like it!

Dustbunny Durrr wrote:
What did I say?

Obviously you said
Dustbunny Durrr wrote:
Find that the average age of Dust 514 is the brick tanked proto gallente sentinel with rep support, or that what you bring along meaning better.

12/13/14 Never forget

G.R.A.V.E
#39 Posted: 2014.04.25 15:23
I click button it no work, why, does website hate me. No laughter for me, how sad... ; _ ;

Director of G.R.A.V.E

Logi cake here!

Fatal Absolution
#40 Posted: 2014.04.25 18:54  |  Edited by: THUNDERGROOVE
mordiby wrote:
I click button it no work, why, does website hate me. No laughter for me, how sad... ; _ ;

It should work even without Javascript being enabled. Could you let me know what browser you're using? If so I could likely fix it Smile

EDIT: Uhoh. Looks like something broke actually... Let me try fixing that P
EDIT EDIT: Looks like an issue/update/change on my host's end. Looking into it.
EDIT EDIT EDIT: Should be fixed. Hit disk quota from the logs. Going to push an update soon to lower the amount of stuff that is logged Lol
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Fixed the root cause. My database was 90% of my disk quota because I had a 2 million record table. fixed it for now and working on a fix to prevent it from happening in the future.

12/13/14 Never forget

3 PagesPrevious page123Next page