Outposts

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Logicloop can you do a quick favor? please.

Author
Namtar Elite
Gallente Federation
#1 Posted: 2013.12.27 00:45
Hey logicloop, I was in thread about 1.8 and i remembered something you wrote a while back but i can't find the thread nor the quote. I know you probably aren't going to read this but, can you tell us how the production facility is coming along and/or tell us its eta? Thank you Big smile

"We should take care not to make intellect our god; it has, of course, strong muscles, but no personality" Albert Einste

Imperfects
Negative-Feedback
#2 Posted: 2014.02.21 05:33
Sadly, Logicloop the Awesome isn't at CCP anymore. CCP doesn't like its employees to be awesome, it makes the rest of them look terrible.

There has been no news on cargo hub or product fac since logicloop left us.

Every mercs life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and died that distinguishes one from another

Namtar Elite
Gallente Federation
#3 Posted: 2014.02.22 00:17  |  Edited by: Mac Dac
Free Beers wrote:
Sadly, Logicloop the Awesome isn't at CCP anymore. CCP doesn't like its employees to be awesome, it makes the rest of them look terrible.

im in tears

also where did you get this info from.... i need to see if it is really true

"We should take care not to make intellect our god; it has, of course, strong muscles, but no personality" Albert Einste

Imperfects
Negative-Feedback
#4 Posted: 2014.02.22 01:38
Mac Dac wrote:
Free Beers wrote:

im in tears

also where did you get this info from.... i need to see if it is really true

It's true and IRC elitest information.

Every mercs life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and died that distinguishes one from another