Author
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 Posted: 2013.09.27 21:50  |  Edited by: CCP Frame
Uprising 1.5 Patch Notes:

Release date: 8th October

Localized versions: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian

Neocom
* The Neocom is now open by default in all cases where the Mercenary Quarters would previously be the default view. It can still be closed to move around the Mercenary Quarters.
* The third person camera switches to view the active character from the front when the Neocom is open.
* Various relevant tips have been added to the fitting screen panels.
* The “back” button when editing a fit in the fitting screen has been renamed to “finish”.
* The Skills window correctly gives the default action for not purchased skills as “purchase” rather than “train”.
* Added Squad Finder:
* The Squad Finder allows you to find and join publicly listed squads and squads lead by members of your corporation and/or alliance.
* When you create a squad with the Squad Finder you can enter a short description and choose whether the squad should be private, public or only available to corporation and/or alliance members. You can change the squad's settings afterwards as well.
* Each squad listing includes a latency indicator which shows you your own latency to the squad leader's region.

New Player Experience
* Initial tutorials have been completely revised, now following a task-driven structure that rewards players for demonstrating proficiency in joining battles, creating fittings and training skills. These tasks are not mandatory, but represent common tasks that all players will want to complete anyway. Rewards take the form of militia dropsuits, vehicles, weapons and modules.

Gameplay
* New War Points rewards have been added:
* Intel Assist - rewards the scanner 15 War Points if their squad members kill scanned enemies, 25 War Points for vehicles or installations. Scanning War Points will still be received up to 10 seconds after a scan has ended if the target was damaged whilst scanned.
* Equipment destruction - rewards the destruction of enemy equipment with 5 War Points.
* Transport assist - After troops have been transported over 100M from the point where they boarded, the pilot will receive a reward equivalent to 15% of the War Points disembarked passengers earn for one minute.
* Headshot Kill - 60 War Points.
* Counter hacking - rewards a counter hack with 75 War Points.
* Updated War Point reward message UI.

Corporations
* Corporation CEOs and directors can now hand out roles to other members in their corporation.
* The following roles can be granted (in addition to the director role):
* Accountant: Responsible for a corporation's wallet. Accountants have the ability to transfer ISK from the corporation's mercenary wallet as well as monitor the corporation's wallet transactions.
* Personnel Director: Charged with growing a corporation's membership. A personnel director has the ability to accept applications to the corporation from other mercenaries.
* Terrestrial Combat Officer: Charged with organizing a corporation's ground fighting forces. Terrestrial combat officers can join all planetary conquest conflicts bringing members of their squad into the battle with them. The mercenaries in the squad being brought into the battle do not need to be members of the terrestrial combat officer's corporation.
* Terrestrial Logistics Officer: Responsible for managing a corporation's terrestrial operations and logistics. This includes managing district reinforcement windows, district surface infrastructures, moving and selling clones.

Bug fixes and polish
* Network library has been optimized for better network performance.
* Improved server-client performance.
* Rendering fixes.
* Fixed melee exploit that allowed multiple fast melee strikes.
* Fixed issue with drop uplinks that (sometimes) prevents valid drop uplinks from being displayed.
* Fixed RDV navigation issues around sockets in almost all situations.

CCP Logibro // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics

(ಠ_ಠ)

Proficiency V.
#2 Posted: 2013.09.27 21:54
CCP Logibro wrote:
Uprising 1.5 Patch Notes:

Release date: 8th October

Localized versions: Coming Soon.

Neocom
* The Neocom is now open by default in all cases where the Mercenary Quarters would previously be the default view. It can still be closed to move around the Mercenary Quarters.
* The third person camera switches to view the active character from the front when the Neocom is open.
* Various relevant tips have been added to the fitting screen panels.
* The “back” button when editing a fit in the fitting screen has been renamed to “finish”.
* The Skills window correctly gives the default action for not purchased skills as “purchase” rather than “train”.
* Added Squad Finder:
* The Squad Finder allows you to find and join publicly listed squads and squads lead by members of your corporation and/or alliance.
* When you create a squad with the Squad Finder you can enter a short descript

only thing missing is a slight AV nerf :(
BLACK-GUARD
Die Fremdenlegion
#3 Posted: 2013.09.27 21:54  |  Edited by: daishi mk03
no tanks lol

rendering fixed actually is a tank buff, 1 month of redline rail ahead.

To know the true path, but yet, to never follow it. That is possibly the gravest sin.

The Scriptures,Book of Missions

Tronhadar Free Guard
Minmatar Republic
#4 Posted: 2013.09.27 21:55
no nova knife fix NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dedicated Shotgun Scout and professional backstabber

Fatal Absolution
#5 Posted: 2013.09.27 21:57  |  Edited by: Arkena Wyrnspire
Huzzah, they're here.

Rendering fixes, woooo!
I like the new WP rewards, especially the transport bonus. But what about mCRU spawn awards for pilots?
Finally points for counter-hacking...

By the way, can squads be filtered according to FW faction?

EDIT: Oh, and new tutorials is great!

You have long since made your choice. What you make now is a mistake.

EUrobro

Revive Repair Resupply
#6 Posted: 2013.09.27 21:58
Equipment destruction- that includes uplinks, right?

Finally points for counter hacking
Subdreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#7 Posted: 2013.09.27 21:58
Due to pushing back the vehicles and new eapons this seems to be a rather small patch. THe new warpoints are nice though. The tutorials? Well. We'll see. At least better than what we had before.
Dragon-Empire
RUST415
#8 Posted: 2013.09.27 21:59
I get WPs for taking out equipment now Shocked
OH HELLZ YEA!

New WPs was enough for me. I don't really even need the rest lol.

`Sigh. Just another fun game of DUSTCool

Scout Tactician

Dance puppets, DANCE!

Edimmu Warfighters
Gallente Federation
#9 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:01
Rendering fixed? Woooo. That has possibilities.
SAM-MIK
General Tso's Alliance
#10 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:02  |  Edited by: calvin b
I like what I see about distance rendering. I fixed my post because apparently I cant readRoll

A heavy before 1.8

TeamPlayers
Dirt Nap Squad.
#11 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:02
Will scanner points count for vehicle scans?
Valor Coalition
Red Whines.
#12 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:03
When are you going to work on improving the PS Move Support? Fix it or Remove it.

* Winner of "The Scrubbiest Player in Dust 514"

Subdreddit
#13 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:03
ALPHA DECRIPTER wrote:
I get WPs for taking out equipment now Shocked
OH HELLZ YEA!

New WPs was enough for me. I don't really even need the rest lol.

`Sigh. Just another fun game of DUSTCool

Well. Bugfixes are always good. But for me it's the new WPs too. Squad FInder is some nice asset, but not really that necessary.

I wonder if we will now see more Dropships on the field. A pilot can make a good amount of WPs now when he drops a good team.

It will also be interesting to see if the amount of orbitals will increase.
Quebec United
Caps and Mercs
#14 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:03
Great new war points. Thanks for headshot kills !
Proficiency V.
#15 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:03
daishi mk03 wrote:
no tanks lol

rendering fixed actually is a tank buff, 1 month of redline rail ahead.

i never had issues....
C C P
C C P Alliance
#16 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:03  |  Edited by: CCP Logibro
TODDSTER024 wrote:
Equipment destruction- that includes uplinks, right?

Finally points for counter hacking

Yes Pirate

Full dev blog for new war point rewards coming soon.

CCP Logibro // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics

(ಠ_ಠ)

Fatal Absolution
Dirt Nap Squad.
#17 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:04  |  Edited by: Moochie Cricket
Just because pilots get points for transport now doesnt mean blueberries will get out. We need a button to drop everyone out of the dropship or individually kick people out.

"Military training is preferable, but anyone who can fly a plane would be useful."

"I can fly. I'm pilot."

Subdreddit
#18 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:04
Duke Striker wrote:
Great new war points. Thanks for headshot kills !

Now if they could turn down the volume of the headshot sounds... I try not to make headshots because my ears explode if I do.
Subdreddit
#19 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:05
Moochie Cricket wrote:
Just because pilots get points for transport now doesnt mean blueberries will get out. We need a button to drop everyone out.

Or being able not to equip turrets. If they can't shoot, they'll get out.
TeamPlayers
Dirt Nap Squad.
#20 Posted: 2013.09.27 22:05
Can we expect Logi LAVs to get points for repairing vehicles in 1.6? Now that murder taxi is ineffective, would be nice to see people be rewarded for using them for their "intended" purpose.
15 Pages123Next pageLast page