Features and Ideas Discussion

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Request] Show us the Dust Modifier in FW

Author
Subdreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1 Posted: 2013.09.10 19:02
At the moment we are only pushing around a modifier in FW battles. At least CCP says so. I think a small thing CCP should add at the end of a FW battle is to show us how much we influenced the modifier with our battle. This would make me care a little bit more about it.
Subdreddit
#2 Posted: 2013.09.10 20:34
Heck why not go even further and show us who has control over the system presently and by how much.
Subdreddit
#3 Posted: 2013.09.10 20:47
Earl Crushinator wrote:
Heck why not go even further and show us who has control over the system presently and by how much.

In addition that would be nice. They should let us look that up on the starmap and also tell it to us in the end of match screen.
Subdreddit
#4 Posted: 2013.09.10 21:53
Just incase you weren't aware this information is prominently displayed in EVE when you go into a FW system.
Subdreddit
#5 Posted: 2013.09.10 21:56
Vectar Locke wrote:
Just incase you weren't aware this information is prominently displayed in EVE when you go into a FW system.

I know about this. But in Dust we have no information regarding this at all.
Fatal Absolution
#6 Posted: 2013.09.10 21:58
Vectar Locke wrote:

This is about displaying it in Dust. Why should Dust players need an EVE account to check something so fundamental?

You have long since made your choice. What you make now is a mistake.

EUrobro

Nec Tributis
#7 Posted: 2013.09.10 22:34
They are showing you.

It never changes with anything that happens down in the DUST. Pirate

And so it goes.