Topic is locked indefinitely.

2 Pages12Next page

Border Gulch Skirmish Feedback!

Jump to first DEV post
Author
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 Posted: 2013.09.04 17:03  |  Edited by: CCP Frame

This thread is for specific feedback on any Border Gulch map in the Skirmish game mode. Please post any issues you have with the map in this thread. If addressing a specific section of the map, please include the grid coordinates included in the image above for easier verification.

Thanks Immortals!

@CCP_Mintchip Ask Me On Twitter!

#2 Posted: 2013.09.04 18:02
LOVE looking over the ridge on the north side of this map and seeing the distant district.

Keep up the good work guys.

(Former) CPM2 Representative for Dust 514 and Project Nova

#3 Posted: 2013.09.04 18:39  |  Edited by: Aeon Amadi
F7-8

Sprinting (directly) along the side of the fencing around that socket will cause you to have super speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vvbTEzU_VA&feature=youtu.be

(Former) CPM2 Representative for Dust 514 and Project Nova

Goonfeet
Special Planetary Emergency Response Group
#4 Posted: 2013.09.04 19:05  |  Edited by: Hobo on Fire
Aeon Amadi wrote:
F7-8

Sprinting (directly) along the side of the fencing around that socket will cause you to have super speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vvbTEzU_VA&feature=youtu.be

Noticed something similar on the small bridge between point D and the nearby supply depot, border of grids J-12 and K-12. It seems like the bridge has a moving conveyor belt that knows which way to scoot you along.

Connoisseur of Blueberry Pancakes

#5 Posted: 2013.09.04 20:31
This map looks really awesome, but I still haven't been able to enter it after a full day. :(
Band O' Commandos
#6 Posted: 2013.09.05 00:59
I have played on this map and it is my FAVORITE map on any game that I have ever played!!!!

King of Commandos - And Dust's #1 best dressed merc.

Destiny name - FireofPrometheus

PSN- jcptmo8055

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares
#7 Posted: 2013.09.05 07:25
Fire of Prometheus wrote:
I have played on this map and it is my FAVORITE map on any game that I have ever played!!!!

Completely agree, this map is pure genius.

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares = PIE Inc, Amarr dedicated Corp

Channel for AFW Squads & Orbitals: PIE Ground Control

Kirkinen Risk Control
Caldari State
#8 Posted: 2013.09.17 00:21
G9/F9, got stuck on geometry near where the bridge meets that rock outcropping, vibrated in place until somebody shot me to death. Could not jump or move free.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Fatal Absolution
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#9 Posted: 2013.09.20 23:15
Mieli Sydan wrote:
G9/F9, got stuck on geometry near where the bridge meets that rock outcropping, vibrated in place until somebody shot me to death. Could not jump or move free.

I was gonna say the same. You get stuck in the rocks in the north side of the bridge. I was running once and got stuck, so i had to commit suicide. Also there was a time when someone dropped an uplink by the rock and anyone who spawned there got stuck, like two people sharing a spot, so you couldn't even shoot because your bullets were stopped by your mate's body.

That aside, it's as great as any of the new maps.
Red Rock Outriders
#10 Posted: 2013.09.22 01:45
Stuck in C12 near the center of grid square where the structure slopes down near the rock outcropping. I was working my way down the seam between the retaining wall and the terrain. I made it about half way down.

Retired to an undisclosed fishing cabin on Pator // @ReesNoturana

Doomheim
#11 Posted: 2013.09.23 04:09
Reav Hannari wrote:
Stuck in C12 near the center of grid square where the structure slopes down near the rock outcropping. I was working my way down the seam between the retaining wall and the terrain. I made it about half way down.

This too many times. If you fall off the concrete pad, you will get wedged between the rock and the slope and be unable to escape.
Templar of the Glowing Blade
#12 Posted: 2013.09.26 21:22
G10-11, H10-11 have floating shrubs at about head height under the bridge and although it adds a bit of atmosphere in a Gas planet setting I don't think this is what we have here Big smile
Nexus Balusa Horizon
#13 Posted: 2013.09.28 05:41  |  Edited by: shaman oga
If you call an RDV in the spawn zone near i1 i2 sometime the bolas drop the vehicle on the platform over you.

Regressed to blueberry level 😯

my body is almost ready...almost

PSN: ogamega

OSG Planetary Operations
#14 Posted: 2013.09.29 20:10
Bojo The Mighty wrote:
Reav Hannari wrote:

This too many times. If you fall off the concrete pad, you will get wedged between the rock and the slope and be unable to escape.

Happened to me as well. Along the edge of that wall where the rock slopes down the edge.
Subdreddit
#15 Posted: 2013.09.30 22:10
Getting stuck on C12. I just left a match rather than suicide while stuck there.

Made a bug report, there's an imgur album of me stuck there.
Incorruptibles
#16 Posted: 2013.10.02 16:55
Very good map. It's a lot better in snow.

As a old BF vet it makes me feel like I'm back at a BF2142 map: Port Bavaria

Should be snow exclusive... Hmm...

I sometimes fill my bathtub with Jell-o, then I proceed to curl up and pretend I'm a fetus.

#17 Posted: 2013.10.10 05:04  |  Edited by: Iskandar Zul Karnain
J12
Running tightly along rails on bridges above D makes you run super fast and causes you to sometimes warp around the map. This is easily repeatable and observable to other mercs.

E: Have I ever told your team how much I love the Dust maps. Even when I'm burnt out andpessimistic about the progress of Dust Im happy about the quality of the map design and the art that goes into it.

E2: This is a problem with the socket as it happens in other maps.

TO DA MOON 514

Nos Nothi
#18 Posted: 2013.10.18 00:58
Zeylon Rho wrote:
Getting stuck on C12. I just left a match rather than suicide while stuck there.

I got stuck in in this one too, I think after the 1.5 update, even. C'mon guys please fix this?? it's been badly broken almost a full month now.
Seems like otherwise, we may as well not bother to post map feedback :(
Kameira Lodge
Amarr Empire
#19 Posted: 2013.10.22 20:41
Doomheim
#20 Posted: 2013.10.25 05:57
getting stuck area, can not get out.
C.0

were the rock ravine drops down and wall come together at the bottom,
there is a footing pit.
you can not jump out, etc. you get locked in.
2 Pages12Next page