The Council’s Chamber

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

8 PagesFirst pagePrevious page678

Statement from CPM0 - "State of affairs : Communication & Trust"

Author
Subdreddit
#141 Posted: 2013.08.20 14:47
I'd hoped for something more solid out of the meeting, but hopefully something will come of it sooner rather than later.
Imperfects
Negative-Feedback
#142 Posted: 2013.08.21 21:18
Kain Spero wrote:
Leading up to the meeting the situation and attitudes seemed fairly grim. CCP's openness and honesty during the meeting was a breath of fresh air to say the least. I'm personally feeling much better about the situation, but again it's going to come down to the actions that are taken. Words will only take us so far.

I did get the sense that CCP genuinely cares about both the community and the opportunity that the CPM represents to facilitate community interaction. There is a reason that CPM0 is in many ways a "beta" council in that many of these processes are being and will continue to be iterated.

I think that the real signs of actionable progress will be in the charter, which I'm happy to see will help to put us on the path to player elections and begin to lay the foundations for CPM1. Seeing a path through the fog where we actually have a foundation of communication with CCP laid that will allow for meaningful player representation has given me a much brighter outlook on the situation.

https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1201860#post1201860

Still feel like progress is being made?
Crux Special Tasks Group
Gallente Federation
#143 Posted: 2013.08.24 01:55
Noc Tempre wrote:
Kain Spero wrote:
Leading up to the meeting the situation and attitudes seemed fairly grim. CCP's openness and honesty during the meeting was a breath of fresh air to say the least. I'm personally feeling much better about the situation, but again it's going to come down to the actions that are taken. Words will only take us so far.

I did get the sense that CCP genuinely cares about both the community and the opportunity that the CPM represents to facilitate community interaction. There is a reason that CPM0 is in many ways a "beta" council in that many of these processes are being and will continue to be iterated.

I think that the real signs of actionable progress will be in the charter, which I'm happy to see will help to put us on the path to player elections and begin to lay the foundations for CPM1. Seeing a path through the fog where we actually have a foundation of communication with CCP laid that will allow for meaningful player representation has given me a much brighter outlook on the situation.

I read that post, and immediately felt someone kick me square in the balls.

Never forget

More tiericide, less tieriphiles.

NECROM0NGERS
The Red Skull
#144 Posted: 2013.08.26 06:47  |  Edited by: IMMORTAL WAR HERO
I would really like to be able to run and jump faster and I feel like a horse with blinders when I run
Tungsten Carbonide Asset Management
#145 Posted: 2013.08.26 19:44
TL;DR well I read the CPM comments

I simply would like to thank the CPM for applying such pressure to the development team. The idea that none of the progress of the CSM transferred to the CPM relationship is a bit surprising, but makes perfect sense. Everything in your statement is clear and accurate. It also demonstrates that THIS community is more than capable of providing feedback and participating in the development review as peers.....and should be seen as no less than peers at least as it applies to members of the CPM.

For those of you that havent this is a good read as well. http://hansshotfirst.blogspot.de/

LEX ///
Mannar Focused Warfare
Gallente Federation
#146 Posted: 2013.08.30 13:30
TheAmazing FlyingPig wrote:
Noc Tempre wrote:
Kain Spero wrote:

Just hilarious. 1.4 is going to be my make or break update.
ZEN KILL Society
#147 Posted: 2013.09.04 01:46
Algintal Core
Gallente Federation
#148 Posted: 2013.09.05 15:31
Zyrus Amalomyn wrote:
TheAmazing FlyingPig wrote:
Noc Tempre wrote:
Kain Spero wrote:

Just hilarious. 1.4 is going to be my make or break update.

Let me guess... break?
Mannar Focused Warfare
Gallente Federation
#149 Posted: 2013.09.06 22:18
Yep. They kept mouse crippled while giving an overpowered 'aim assist' to controller users.
Crux Special Tasks Group
Gallente Federation
#150 Posted: 2013.10.10 08:48
I blame Laurino.

"We spent so much time huddling inside buildings with tanks circling outside like a swarm of sharks around bait"

Onslaught Inc
#151 Posted: 2013.10.17 05:18
Noc Tempre wrote:

No.
Onslaught Inc
#152 Posted: 2013.10.17 05:20
iceyburnz wrote:
I blame Laurino.

CCP's had plenty of time since than to get this going. Laurino was long gone by the time this statement was made, and its been two months since our statement. Safe to say the problem was not with him where the CPM is concerned.
Forsaken Immortals
#153 Posted: 2013.10.17 11:38
So has this charter been finished yet?

Lead Diplomat for Forsaken Immortals.

Imperfects
Negative-Feedback
#154 Posted: 2013.10.17 17:28
Medic 1879 wrote:

Probably yes, if you go by the third definition.
Forsaken Immortals
#155 Posted: 2013.10.17 18:39
Noc Tempre wrote:
Medic 1879 wrote:

Probably yes, if you go by the third definition.

Seems about right.

Lead Diplomat for Forsaken Immortals.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#156 Posted: 2013.11.07 23:11
8 PagesFirst pagePrevious page678