Author
0uter.Heaven
#421 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:11
I would like a respec please Sincerely Johnny merce
Goonfeet
Special Planetary Emergency Response Group
#422 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:12
GM Grave wrote:
We will be announcing respecs/resets very shortly (today). Stay tuned for more information.

[ Lead GM Grave | Project Lead | CCP Customer Relations | EVE Online | DUST 514 ]

My favorite part was his signature block. It's very commanding.
SVER True Blood
General Tso's Alliance
#423 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:18
alow respect today or i for one quit you ruind the game totaly thanks .. 9 million wasted sp.
AVoid Absolution
#424 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:29
Kaios Reborn wrote:
alow respect today or i for one quit you ruind the game totaly thanks .. 9 million wasted sp.

That's very rude of you! they're doing their best so please don't disrespect because imagine if they hold it of one more day just because of silly remarks like yours?
SVER True Blood
General Tso's Alliance
#425 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:34  |  Edited by: Kaios Reborn
lol go away

then they would loss a customer and any compony knows you dont whant to do that and well guess what .. take the number of people who are totaly pissed and take them all away and thats a TON of aur thats not gona get bought

they screwd everyone over they say there gona fix stuff anfd insted they nerf it they say there gona fix stuff like lazers and mass drivers and do they lol no they dont they just make the davol tac. so OP that no one cares abbout the other crap

so i say again CCP its time to actualy look after your customers. stop lieing to them and stop banning them from forums just cuz they say somthing YOU dont whant to hear or dont whant to public to hear .. starting to think your an oil compony somone says somthing you dont like they just disapier eh? haha
Red Star.
EoN.
#426 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:40
put me on the sp respec list , i know i mess up :/
ROGUE RELICS
#427 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:52
I would like a respec too. When do we get an excel sheet of the new skills?
YELLOWCAB SERVICES
#428 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:53
I respectfully request a respec. Thank you
Doomheim
#429 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:55  |  Edited by: Sam Tektzby
I dont need respect, but i signing under this. CCP is ignoring the fact, there is something wrong, they made game for big amount of ppl less playable and they should give them a new chance, if they changing still info and game aswell. Iam really dissapointed by fact, they first say "A" after that "B", later they tell another info and after again. CCP should really start to listen community if they dont try that game with them, especialy if they want to make game for that community.
WarRavens
League of Infamy
#430 Posted: 2013.05.14 14:57
https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=77103&find=unread

Not happening today but probably not SOON (TM) I assume within 2 weeks. Which is still hella long.
Tronhadar Free Guard
Minmatar Republic
#431 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:00
Sign*
Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#432 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:00  |  Edited by: GM Unicorn
Just to clarify it guys, to obtain an skill respec, you will need to send a ticket to our customer support staff via the official DUST 514 website at http://dust514.com/beta/support/ or send an e-mail to support@dust514.com, specifically requesting a skill reset. When doing so please title your request "Skill Respec". That will speed up the process of spotting your petition, so no freetyling like "OMG RESPEC", "CCP MOAR SP PLOX!" or "Sill Respec for me please". You can be creative and nice in the message's body :)
We are unable to take in consideration request present in this post, for obvious reason. So please, even if you expressed your position here, please poke us as well.
You can still use the topic to talk about it, don't worry!

Thank you!

(full post here )
Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#433 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:01
As announced:: https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=77103&find=unread

Players can now request skill respecs in advance of the pending changes via our support system.

Eligible players can also request account resets via the support system.

[ Lead GM Grave | Project Lead | CCP Customer Relations | EVE Online | DUST 514 ]

Lead GM Grave | CCP Customer Relations Project Lead | EVE Online | DUST 514

Twitter: @CCPGMGRAVE // @CCP_Help

Fraternity of St. Venefice
Amarr Empire
#434 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:09
Kaios Reborn wrote:

No one cares if you leave, yes, not even CCP Roll
SVER True Blood
General Tso's Alliance
#435 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:10
so how long we gona have to wait for respect .. im sure you can give us some kinda of time fram .. a day a week a month common .. you said JUST LAST WEEK that you guys were going to keep us more informed and your NOT AT ALL
ZionTCD
#436 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:11
So long as we submit a ticket and we receive a reply and the ticket has been closed thats all we need to do?
SVER True Blood
General Tso's Alliance
#437 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:11
NeoWraith Acedia wrote:
Kaios Reborn wrote:

hahah you think its just ME ?
Liandri Hel Jumpers
#438 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:12
CCP

I would like to ask for that optional respec.
My vehicle shield extenders are glitched and useless, in turn making my expensive dropship useless as well. So I would like the respec to get out of vehicles and go full dropsuit and leave vehicles out of it all together.
Thank you

Be checking in from time to time.

"Try to remember on your next jump, it's FEET first into HELL."

Crux Special Tasks Group
Gallente Federation
#439 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:13
Kaios Reborn wrote:
NeoWraith Acedia wrote:
Kaios Reborn wrote:

hahah you think its just ME ?

Yup, most people are reasonable and can wait at least a week for an on going free gaming service that will last 10 years.
Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#440 Posted: 2013.05.14 15:15
GM Unicorn wrote:
Just to clarify it guys, to obtain an skill respec, you will need to send a ticket to our customer support staff via the official DUST 514 website at http://dust514.com/beta/support/ or send an e-mail to support@dust514.com, specifically requesting a skill reset. When doing so please title your request "Skill Respec". That will speed up the process of spotting your petition, so no freetyling like "OMG RESPEC", "CCP MOAR SP PLOX!" or "Sill Respec for me please". You can be creative and nice in the message's body :)
We are unable to take in consideration request present in this post, for obvious reason. So please, even if you expressed your position here, please poke us as well.
You can still use the topic to talk about it, don't worry!

Thank you!

(full post here )

I also add please specify what character(s) would you like to respec. If not specified we'll assume ALL OF THEM