General Discussions

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

5 PagesFirst pagePrevious page345
 

AMV ZONE and teamplayers are 1 dimensional btw

Author
Onward Defrosted Tuna Team
#81 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:46
SlR KNlGHT wrote:
.... don't click the..... link......sooooo difficult.......Shocked


You Sir are now apart of the nightmare.

Onward Defrosted Tuna Team
#82 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:47
SoTa PoP wrote:
SlR KNlGHT wrote:
.... don't click the..... link......sooooo difficult.......Shocked


Affective Schoolgirls is an infliction few can escape.


Except for on zombies fan days...

Eternal Beings
#83 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:48
Elijah Sol' Dzusaki wrote:
SlR KNlGHT wrote:
.... don't click the..... link......sooooo difficult.......Shocked


You Sir are now apart of the nightmare.

Don't Stop the nightmare. Stop the needless love that makes people feel more secure then they should.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ I watch anime for the plot

Eternal Beings
#84 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:48
Elijah Sol' Dzusaki wrote:
SoTa PoP wrote:
SlR KNlGHT wrote:
.... don't click the..... link......sooooo difficult.......Shocked


Affective Schoolgirls is an infliction few can escape.


Except for on zombies fan days...

They did it for the gloooooooooory.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ I watch anime for the plot

Krullefor Organization
Minmatar Republic
#85 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:48
Kang Lo Directorate
Gallente Federation
#86 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:50
Crimson Moon V wrote:
CLOSEDBETA TSTR-est E3 wrote:
Crimson Moon V wrote:
To bad they get red lined in corp battles. Lets all take a second to learn from their failure. A one dimensional corp will lose in corp battles the second they play a corp with half a brain. You counter yourselves by all specing into one class. Its the most idiotic thing a corp can do. So have fun in pve and pubs because you are all useless in corp battles.

Keep bragging about pubs scrubs.


I know who Cubs is hes on the top of the leaderboards.Who is Crimson Moon?

I was #1 on the leaderboards for the first few days of open beta. Any no life can get high up on the leaderboards. That means nothing. Oh and I'm just some an imperfect human being with a controller to answer your question.



I got to get this quote before you erase it...Dude you are like putty in my hands.I lead you like a dog to make ******** statements that bring full light to just how stupid you really are.Lets translate shall we .....lets

I was number one on the leaderboards then this dude CHICAGOCUBSFOREVER started playing and kicked my ass repeatedly and stole my spot.I wanted to be a pupstar stomper but he just gets in my way.Whhhaaaaa I call him a pup scrub but I really just want to be as cool as him.Im so butthurt that I decided I would make a thread saying that they sucked because I cant beat them even when I team up with my fellow G_IMPS.Who btw pup stomped all the time but now cant because of these guys(Teamplayers)I rage quit out of the matches they are in.The fact that they have 4 and we have 4 makes it even so theres no advantage.....damn Team players ruining all my fun Cry end translation

You were number 1 for the first couple days of the open beta...but it didnt start on the weekend did it?Once people with jobs could bet on the game it was all over then wasnt it?

Yer a sad little man with ***** envy thats all this thread is...now your boys are trying to do damage control.
Kinsho Swords
#87 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:50
SoTa PoP wrote:
SlR KNlGHT wrote:
.... don't click the..... link......sooooo difficult.......Shocked


Affective Schoolgirls is an infliction few can escape.

WTF did I just watch?Shocked

http://youtu.be/twbx8SMpI3E

Let how you play speak for you, not what you say.-Naberuis_x

Winning is teaching, losing is learning.-Mavado V

Onward Defrosted Tuna Team
#88 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:50
Eternal Beings
#89 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:53
CLOSEDBETA TSTR-est E3 wrote:
Crimson Moon V wrote:
CLOSEDBETA TSTR-est E3 wrote:
Crimson Moon V wrote:
To bad they get red lined in corp battles. Lets all take a second to learn from their failure. A one dimensional corp will lose in corp battles the second they play a corp with half a brain. You counter yourselves by all specing into one class. Its the most idiotic thing a corp can do. So have fun in pve and pubs because you are all useless in corp battles.

Keep bragging about pubs scrubs.


I know who Cubs is hes on the top of the leaderboards.Who is Crimson Moon?

I was #1 on the leaderboards for the first few days of open beta. Any no life can get high up on the leaderboards. That means nothing. Oh and I'm just some an imperfect human being with a controller to answer your question.



I got to get this quote before you erase it...Dude you are like putty in my hands.I lead you like a dog to make ******** statements that bring full light to just how stupid you really are.Lets translate shall we .....lets

I was number one on the leaderboards then this dude CHICAGOCUBSFOREVER started playing and kicked my ass repeatedly and stole my spot.I wanted to be a pupstar stomper but he just gets in my way.Whhhaaaaa I call him a pup scrub but I really just want to be as cool as him.Im so butthurt that I decided I would make a thread saying that they sucked because I cant beat them even when I team up with my fellow G_IMPS.Who btw pup stomped all the time but now cant because of these guys(Teamplayers)I rage quit out of the matches they are in.The fact that they have 4 and we have 4 makes it even so theres no advantage.....damn Team players ruining all my fun Cry end translation

You were number 1 for the first couple days of the open beta...but it didnt start on the weekend did it?Once people with jobs could bet on the game it was all over then wasnt it?

Yer a sad little man with ***** envy thats all this thread is...now your boys are trying to do damage control.

Can you... say huh!?

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ I watch anime for the plot

Ancient Exiles.
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#90 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:53
When will they make a hellstorm hate thread? XCry

Add me on League! :zMarauder

Psn: I-NINJA-ALL-DAY

TeamPlayers
Negative-Feedback
#91 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:54
Ordinarily I would like to avoid this type of publicity,

I would like to thank people in for your kind words.



We typically do not participate in forum drama, but always love to to see what Cubs will cook up if provoked.

We intend to remain small and are still hoping to pull most of members from our Socom clan, but if we see the right fit we will allow new members to join.

We look forward to the day where we can regularly compete in clan battles (corp matches) as we were a tournament clan in Socom and this is where the fun is.

We look forward to playing with and against everyone.
Our corp/clan has mostly been together for 10 years.

Our main site has been down for a some time now but our boards are still up:

http://teamplayerss3.proboards.com/
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#92 Posted: 2013.02.19 23:58
Hi,

Please remember the following forum rules:

Rules wrote:

3. Be respectful of others at all times.

4. Ranting is prohibited.

5. Personal attacks are prohibited.

6. Trolling is prohibited.


Thread locked for breach of the above.
5 PagesFirst pagePrevious page345
Forum Jump