Topic is locked indefinitely.

6 Pages123Next pageLast page

[Request/Feedback] Limit the amount of ISK a director can give out per day

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Fatal Absolution
Dirt Nap Squad.
#1 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:37  |  Edited by: Sentient Archon
We need to come up with a standard on how much ISK a director can give out. It is very easy for a disgruntled director to take all the money from the corp wallet and put it into his account.

10 million ISK cap per day should be the max.

Edit:

Leaving this is out here for those idiots who love to assume stuff.

In 2009, a player alliance known as Goonswarm was contacted by a disgruntled director of rival alliance Band of Brothers, one of the largest alliances in the game at that time. The defecting director then stripped Band of Brothers of a large quantity of assets including ships, money and territory, and disbanded the alliance.
Den of Swords
#2 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:37
why?

CPM 0 Secretary

Omni-Soldier, Forum Warrior, Annoying Artist

\\= Advanced Caldari Assault // Unlocked

Fatal Absolution
Dirt Nap Squad.
#3 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:39
Sentient Archon wrote:
It is very easy for a disgruntled director to take all the money from the corp wallet and put it into his account.
Den of Swords
#4 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:39  |  Edited by: Iron Wolf Saber
Okay let me further interate, why should I not be able to give a corpie all the isk I could want? After all there will be equipment and items in dust 514 that will eventually cost multiple billions of isk. Such as going out to purchase an entire base or an anti-capital ship sky fire battery.

As for your response.

Part of the game. Anyone can rob anyone else blind in this game as long as they do not involve real life assest such as credit cards and houses its fair game. Hijacking an entire corp is common practice in new eden. Choose your friends wiesely.

CPM 0 Secretary

C C P
C C P Alliance
#5 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:40
Sentient Archon wrote:
It is very easy for a disgruntled director to take all the money from the corp wallet and put it into his account.

This is awesome.

(Welcome to New Eden)

CCP Nullarbor // Exotic Dancer // Team True Grit

SyNergy Gaming
EoN.
#6 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:43
CCP Nullarbor wrote:
Sentient Archon wrote:

This is awesome.

(Welcome to New Eden)

I do believe a DEV just collected sweet sweet tears!

Its always good to see the devs enjoying the treachery that this community will thrive on.
Fatal Absolution
Dirt Nap Squad.
#7 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:43
Iron Wolf Saber wrote:
Okay let me further interate, why should I not be able to give a corpie all the isk I could want? After all there will be equipment and items in dust 514 that will eventually cost multiple billions of isk. Such as going out to purchase an entire base or an anti-capital ship sky fire battery.

As for your response.

Part of the game.

All corp level decisions are made my the CEO. If the CEO wants to give someone a billion isk it is his prerogative. Lackies dont need that right. Bear
#8 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:44
CCP Nullarbor wrote:
Sentient Archon wrote:

This is awesome.

(Welcome to New Eden)

HA this is great.
Fatal Absolution
Dirt Nap Squad.
#9 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:45
CCP Nullarbor wrote:
Sentient Archon wrote:

This is awesome.

(Welcome to New Eden)

No its not!
Imperfects
Negative-Feedback
#10 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:46
Sentient Archon wrote:
CCP Nullarbor wrote:
Sentient Archon wrote:

This is awesome.

(Welcome to New Eden)

No its not!

Is so.
BetaMax.
#11 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:47
Welcome to New Eden, where the only way to not get robbed is to not let anyone else have access

Dust514 Stats, Have you updated today?

I do maths, and sit in a corner.

Nyain San
Dirt Nap Squad.
#12 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:47
CCP Nullarbor wrote:
Sentient Archon wrote:

This is awesome.

(Welcome to New Eden)

I heart you.
Imperfects
Negative-Feedback
#13 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:47

So you're saying you were robbed? That's... horrible...
#14 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:47
Sentient Archon wrote:
We need to come up with a standard on how much ISK a director can give out. It is very easy for a disgruntled director to take all the money from the corp wallet and put it into his account.

10 million ISK cap per day should be the max.

I have sent my application to your corp. Can you please also make me a director. I have very good judgment and can be trusted.
Subdreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#15 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:48
Limiting the amount per transaction isn't a solution anyway, just a hassle.

Rick : And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.

Captain Renault : That is my least vulnerable spot.

Den of Swords
#16 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:49
Now if they set roles for people under directors to be able to allow or disallow corp wallet acces I be fine with that but limiting thier withdrawl ammounts I will have to say no.

CPM 0 Secretary

Fatal Absolution
Dirt Nap Squad.
#17 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:49
Government CheeseBurger wrote:

I have sent my application to your corp. Can you please also make me a director. I have very good judgment and can be trusted.

Sorry. We believe in quality. Considering that in your last corp match none of you got more than one kill your app is rejected Twisted
Programus
#18 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:52
Working as intended, sorry bro "HTFU"

A real sniper doesn't provide battlefield intelligence, a real sniper leaves no intelligence left on the battlefield.

#19 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:53
Sentient Archon wrote:
Government CheeseBurger wrote:

Sorry. We believe in quality. Considering that in your last corp match none of you got more than one kill your app is rejected Twisted

Right over your head and out of the ball park. Welcome to New Eden.
SVER True Blood
General Tso's Alliance
#20 Posted: 2013.01.28 18:54
Don't worry, with financial advisors like me around, no one will steal your ISK. Set me as accountant and I will make sure no one else steals your moneys. I wll keep a close eye on it and make sure no one skims off the top. I would like to request to join your corporation as the Accountant.
6 Pages123Next pageLast page