General Discussions

^ Back to top

*Sighs - Now I play EvE

Author
Warchickens
#1 Posted: 2017.07.14 08:36
https://zkillboard.com/group/351064/

Now I play EvE, I am once again; Mobile, Agile and Hostile.

I find, every time I log in that there is still an icon to show Mercenaries in Local. It makes me reminisce. A lot.

Never will my console gaming or even PC gaming experience match that of the comradery, skill base, knowledge, fun and yet the seriousness of the community that I found surrounding myself in Dust 514.

I know I won't find it in Eve. No matter how far into the deep black I venture once again.

Clear skies everyone.
Find me in channel: Razorwork

~frag
Going for the gold
#2 Posted: 2017.07.14 09:27
Have fun floating in space o7

It's really sad how Dust 514 was probably the best game involving shooting, but it suffered greatly from lack of global popularity, which ultimately led to it crashing down... Hopefully Nova will have a more widespread advertising campaign, heck, I'd love to see it at one of the bigger gaming conventions...not just at FanFest; a very tight group of people.

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

choo choo motherf*cker, next destination, anal devastation. - Classy trainspotting comment.

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares
#3 Posted: 2017.07.14 22:43
TooMany Names AlreadyTaken wrote:

It's really sad how Dust 514 was probably the best game involving shooting, but it suffered greatly from lack of global popularity, which ultimately led to it crashing down... Hopefully Nova will have a more widespread advertising campaign, heck, I'd love to see it at one of the bigger gaming conventions...not just at FanFest; a very tight group of people.

DUST was miles from being a good game involving shooting. Hail Nova

AmarrFTW

"The Hero got his feelings hurt for 9 hp... "

Not For Sale- Sanders 2016

Namtar Elite
Gallente Federation
#4 Posted: 2017.07.18 06:47
Well eve isnt really a game i recommend. Too much hassle for very little fun if you ask me.

Rudimentary Mercs of scrubs and incompetence. You touch my mind, fumbling in Ignorance, incapable of understanding.

LulKlz
#5 Posted: 2017.07.18 14:00
Come play eve with me. Ludicium is the corp name. Home system is in Null so lots of pvp

Your friendly Pub match logi

Warchickens
#6 Posted: 2017.08.09 08:34
LOL KILLZ wrote:
Come play eve with me. Ludicium is the corp name. Home system is in Null so lots of pvp

But I iz a scub Hulk miner and Mastodon Hauler dual boxing xD

We are currently working with TikkTokk to make our own home xD
Negative-Feedback.
#7 Posted: 2017.08.09 20:27
Forever ETC wrote:

DUST was miles from being a good game involving shooting. Hail Nova

True but it won the fun category by miles
Warchickens
#8 Posted: 2017.08.12 07:33
LOL KILLZ wrote:

\
Not a corp name lol
Tal-Romon Legion
Amarr Empire
#9 Posted: 2017.08.12 14:10
I started 2 weeks ago.
Going for the gold
#10 Posted: 2017.08.12 16:59
Khulmach wrote:
I started 2 weeks ago.

There's two Khulmachs??? One started the Photon Gear thread, so who's this?

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

choo choo motherf*cker, next destination, anal devastation. - Classy trainspotting comment.

Tal-Romon Legion
Amarr Empire
#11 Posted: 2017.08.13 11:47
Khulmach wrote:
I started 2 weeks ago.

Same person, I just deleted the character as I made some mistakes in my skill sets​. I had better characters so I deleted Khul.
Going for the gold
#12 Posted: 2017.08.13 13:33
Khulmach wrote:
Khulmach wrote:
I started 2 weeks ago.

Same person, I just deleted the character as I made some mistakes in my skill sets​. I had better characters so I deleted Khul.

Ah, ok, good to know. Smile

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠