General Discussions

^ Back to top

Holy crap I won the lottery (sort of)

Author
Going for the gold
#1 Posted: 2017.07.17 11:42
So there was a sort of lottery event where you just had to sign up to have a chance to win a tank in World of Tanks... The Tiger 131.

There were probably over 10.000 entries, and there would be only 30 random winners who would receive the tank...

And I won one!

I was so happy I cried... the first time I've ever won some sort of random contest. Lol

Anybody else had amazing lucky moments recently?

Every dollar spent waging the war on drugs is a dollar not spent genetically engineering nekos for domestic ownership.

Immortal Guides
#2 Posted: 2017.07.17 12:46
Congratulations! Cool

I am cheered by your good fortune.

Hand/Eye coordination cannot be taught. For everything else there is the Learning Coalition.

#3 Posted: 2017.07.17 13:33
I was swinging around the box cutter thats on a retractable cord and i came about half a centermeter from a full forced sack tap. Does that count?
Dead Man's Game
#4 Posted: 2017.07.17 15:29
I didn't die (that I know of) in the last 28 years... That's gotta have involved some serious luck.
Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#5 Posted: 2017.07.17 17:43  |  Edited by: Joel II X
Derpty Derp wrote:
I didn't die (that I know of) in the last 28 years... That's gotta have involved some serious luck.

Actually, you ARE dead. You've been in the Purgatory for a while now.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

Eternal Beings
#6 Posted: 2017.07.17 19:51
I almost got shot, the only reason i think they didn't shoot us is because i had my walker. (Can't walk long distances without getting exhausted)

I also recently learned in my several years in a mostly comatose state i could've passed away in my sleep at any time. I especially appreciate that it was so callously and casually mentioned by my ex doc. Jerk.

The fact that I'm still breathing is spite of means that the above experiences were maybe a good thing?

PSN SilentChaozz

Irony- Enough hyper to power a small city but weak enough to get exhausted just from sitting upright.

LulKlz
#7 Posted: 2017.07.17 20:59
I didn't lose my expedition frigate during a mining op yesterday. I say that counts.

Your friendly Pub match logi

Dead Man's Game
#8 Posted: 2017.07.17 21:36
Joel II X wrote:
Derpty Derp wrote:

Actually, you ARE dead. You've been in the Purgatory for a while now.

Wait, was Dust real and this is just... O________O!!!
#9 Posted: 2017.07.22 01:35
Nisu

Put your flags up in the sky. And wave them side to side. Show the world where you're from. Show the world we are one.