General Discussions

^ Back to top
3 Pages123Next page

Devs please read this.

Jump to first DEV post
Author
LAST FRONTIER FIGHTERS
#1 Posted: 2017.04.07 15:25
The following list is in no particular order of priority, these are things i would love to have in Nova

• Big Maps or at least equal to that of Dust.
  • Higher Player Count.
  • MORE EVE. (very important)
  • Recoil (this is because in the demo there was like close to no recoil)
  • Add some lore that connects Dust to Nova.( at least )
  • Keep the chat system and improved trading between players.
  • Maybe some "special" rewards for my fellow dusters.
  • Drop ships(that is a must,not having that is a deal breaker)
  • Orbitals would be nice, i guess.
  • Meeting area (Real merc Quarters) for corp mates or in general.(somewhat like what we used to have before a match,this is not necessary,but would be lovely)
  • Better Hit detection.
  • Stable Servers.
  • Keep Some of the legacy maps if u need.
  • Better Developer response.( Nothing to say here i guess)
  • Nerf jump mods or make them for specific classes.
  • Please CCP DON'T MAKE IT A PAY TO WIN KIND OF GAME.
  • Make it more than just a lobby shooter.
  • PLEASE DONT COPY COD (that is what made dust different)
  • Balancing(That is obvious)
  • Get rid of scotty the matchmaking AI or make a better version of scotty. (not the player)
  • Remove or nerf passives.
  • NOVA knifes.

Feel free to add to this and give your suggestions.

This was MY FAVORITE GAME.

GO AHEAD JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#2 Posted: 2017.04.07 15:26
Nova Sword

And you get a like! And you get a like! And you, and you, and you!

LAST FRONTIER FIGHTERS
#3 Posted: 2017.04.07 15:27
XxBlazikenxX wrote:
Nova Sword

dude u replied so fast

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#4 Posted: 2017.04.07 15:31
Assassin 779 wrote:
XxBlazikenxX wrote:
Nova Sword

dude u replied so fast

Just doing ma job Smile

Hakuna Matatah Inc
#5 Posted: 2017.04.07 15:48
Assassin 779 wrote:
XxBlazikenxX wrote:
Nova Sword

dude u replied so fast

Blaze is a Prof V creeper, he's my role model. Any who, I would like to see Orbitals, Vehicles, and Character and Vehicle upgrades. I'm hoping that the fact that we don't want a lobby shooter is clear to CCP by now, otherwise that's where we would be. My hope is that they can strike a balance with new player retention without dumbing the game down too much.

Only your complete and total awareness is needed, nothing else will do. ----- OSHO

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#6 Posted: 2017.04.07 15:48
7th Son 7 wrote:
Assassin 779 wrote:
XxBlazikenxX wrote:
Nova Sword

dude u replied so fast

Blaze is a Prof V creeper, he's my role model. Any who, I would like to see Orbitals, Vehicles, and Character and Vehicle upgrades. I'm hoping that the fact that we don't want a lobby shooter is clear to CCP by now, otherwise that's where we would be. My hope is that they can strike a balance with new player retention without dumbing the game down too much.

Big smile

Going for the gold
#7 Posted: 2017.04.07 15:57
Assassin 779 wrote:
The following list is in no particular order of priority, these are things i would love to have in Nova

• Higher Player Count.
  • Meeting area (Real merc Quarters) for corp mates or in general.(somewhat like what we used to have before a match,this is not necessary,but would be lovely)
  • Better Hit detection.
  • Stable Servers.
  • Get rid of scotty the matchmaking AI or make a better version of scotty. (not the player)
  • NOVA knifes.
  • A catgirl maid brings you coffee in your personal HQ after every win.

FTFY

Can't honestly believe you forgot that...

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

choo choo motherf*cker, next destination, anal devastation. - Classy trainspotting comment.

Tal-Romon Legion
Amarr Empire
#8 Posted: 2017.04.07 15:58
Legacy huds please its all i want from nova "also Dren suit"
Rebels New Republic
#9 Posted: 2017.04.07 16:03  |  Edited by: BO0OMSLANG
Assassin 779 wrote:

• Higher Player Count.
  • Better Hit detection.
  • Stable Servers.
  • NOVA knifes.

^ what he said ... maybe have maps that have both inside building objectives and outside land objectives for the same battle to bring both styles "lobby" and "open map" together in one big fight for the planet. And no instant kills that most fps do these days.

Dust stood out at first being a fps that let you live long enough to counter what was hitting you ... which emphasized a team(squad) effort. Oh and a little **** ant scout should not be able to take out a big bulky heavy so quick. o7
Dead Man's Game
#10 Posted: 2017.04.07 23:06
BO0OMSLANG wrote:
And no instant kills that most fps do these days.

But... Charge snipers in the red zone, what will they do if they can't 1 shot scouts?
LAST FRONTIER FIGHTERS
#11 Posted: 2017.05.23 13:13
BumpBig smile

LulKlz
#12 Posted: 2017.05.23 15:01
I Support this product and/or service

Your friendly Pub match logi

Commando Perkone
Caldari State
#13 Posted: 2017.05.23 15:08
MY wish list is not to skimp on the quality of textures, lighting, and detail. A PC blows away all current consoles even though they are X86(a PC), but with that fine option to adjust for low end PC's. I like a lot of your suggestions on your list. Besides game play a social area would be kind of cool but I bet it won't happen since the Eve Capsuleers cannot leave their Captain quarters in Eve. I think the main focus of development will be combat based.
Mannar Focused Warfare
Gallente Federation
#14 Posted: 2017.05.23 20:56
"Higher player count"
No, I disagree with that. I'm playing BF since a year now on PC, and 32vs32 is not really fun as 16vs16, and mostly, there is no really strategy, just chaos (I don't need to explain the case of Planetside 2 lul).

I remember in DUST that sometimes, when I was leading my 15 Prima's guys on Planetary conquest, it was really hot because they talked often for nothing, and listened only 50% of my words, so I prefer to not imagine with 31 guys.Lol

Most seriously, I think one of the biggest part that I loved in DUST, was the strategy side with a team of 16 players. It's a sweet spot I guess, more is not really a good idea for me.

On va tout déchirer !

Dead Man's Game
#15 Posted: 2017.05.24 15:07
Richard Gamerich-R wrote:
"Higher player count"
No, I disagree with that. I'm playing BF since a year now on PC, and 32vs32 is not really fun as 16vs16, and mostly, there is no really strategy, just chaos (I don't need to explain the case of Planetside 2 lul).

I remember in DUST that sometimes, when I was leading my 15 Prima's guys on Planetary conquest, it was really hot because they talked often for nothing, and listened only 50% of my words, so I prefer to not imagine with 31 guys.Lol

Most seriously, I think one of the biggest part that I loved in DUST, was the strategy side with a team of 16 players. It's a sweet spot I guess, more is not really a good idea for me.

That's because Prima were skraaaaaaaabs!

I jest, <3 the Prima dudes.

But I'm gonna name drop MAG again... As is happening a lot lately. If the maps and objectives are well designed, those 16 dudes working together can make a huge difference when the rest of your massive team are getting their arses handed to them.

Don't forget, the other team has the same odds of having crappy team-mates as you do!
Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#16 Posted: 2017.05.25 00:00
Cryxes Xenus wrote:
Legacy huds please its all i want from nova "also Dren suit"

The HUD idea is actually pretty cool!

The 'Dren' suits were ugly as sin, though.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#17 Posted: 2017.05.25 00:03
"Higher player count"

Coming from Resistance 2 with 30v30, I loved Chaos. Some may even say I am who I am today thanks to it. Fear not the dark, my friend! And let the feast begin.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

#18 Posted: 2017.05.25 02:08
The maps will be smaller and so will the player count.

Put your flags up in the sky. And wave them side to side. Show the world where you're from. Show the world we are one.

C C P
C C P Alliance
#19 Posted: 2017.05.25 21:37
"Higher player count"

couldn't agree more, 16v16 is the sweet spot. Through all my fps gamer life, player count above that never increased the fun nor strategy.

"As well as stupid, Rattati is incredibly slow and accident-prone, and cannot even swim"

Dead Man's Game
#20 Posted: 2017.05.26 02:37
Sweet spot for me was MAG Sabotage 32 v 32... Queue times were nice enough and it made running round behind the enemy team far more difficult... In Dust, sometimes both teams would seemingly run around each other with little to no fights breaking out.

Made controlling the map that little bit more interesting as you really had to adapt to when the guys holding your flanks died out. 16 v 16 isn't bad, but the spread of people can leave you running around trying to find something to shoot quite a bit.

I'll admit 256 v 256 was a little over the top, but it did have its moments... When you could actually get 2 full teams.
3 Pages123Next page