The Locker Room

 
^ Back to top
2,648 PagesFirst pagePrevious page264626472648
 

The Barbershop

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Nos Nothi
#52941 Posted: 2017.05.05 20:57
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Salutations, brothers and sisters! It's been a while.

Anybody wanna shoot me a link to the Dust Discord channel?

No.

But I can stab you a link.

https://discordapp.com/channels/144508318667243520/144508318667243520

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

Nos Nothi
#52942 Posted: 2017.05.10 14:16
One Eyed King wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Salutations, brothers and sisters! It's been a while.

Anybody wanna shoot me a link to the Dust Discord channel?

No.

But I can stab you a link.

https://discordapp.com/channels/144508318667243520/144508318667243520

Cheers but this doesn't actually do anything since I'm not in the channel. You've gotta right click a channel -> instant invite (and set the link to never expire so that I have more than 30 minutes to use it Cool)

Stabby-stabber extraordinaire ▬ι══ﺤ

I stabbed Rattati once, you know.

Nos Nothi
#52943 Posted: 2017.05.11 03:00
Pseudogenesis wrote:
One Eyed King wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Salutations, brothers and sisters! It's been a while.

Anybody wanna shoot me a link to the Dust Discord channel?

No.

But I can stab you a link.

https://discordapp.com/channels/144508318667243520/144508318667243520

Cheers but this doesn't actually do anything since I'm not in the channel. You've gotta right click a channel -> instant invite (and set the link to never expire so that I have more than 30 minutes to use it Cool)

Ok, none of that worked.

So I stole a link from the GD section. https://discord.gg/nYZq8MQ

If that doesn't work, you may have to ask there, because maybe I am not allowed to invite? Maybe they knew I would invite riff raff like you....

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

Nos Nothi
#52944 Posted: 2017.05.11 03:39
Oh posh, I'm as clean as a whistle! Honest! Thanks for the invite though, the link worked. Pirate

(For future reference, by "channel" I meant one of the chat channels in the server. Discord is weird like that.)

Stabby-stabber extraordinaire ▬ι══ﺤ

I stabbed Rattati once, you know.

Nos Nothi
#52945 Posted: 2017.05.11 22:10
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Oh posh, I'm as clean as a whistle! Honest! Thanks for the invite though, the link worked. Pirate

(For future reference, by "channel" I meant one of the chat channels in the server. Discord is weird like that.)

I right clicked every damn thing I could. I even right clicked the Nos Nothi Discord server that no one but Dried Ice seems to want to use. Never found anything that let me invite anyone.

Glad it worked though.

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#52946 Posted: 2017.05.11 23:33
One Eyed King wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Oh posh, I'm as clean as a whistle! Honest! Thanks for the invite though, the link worked. Pirate

(For future reference, by "channel" I meant one of the chat channels in the server. Discord is weird like that.)

I right clicked every damn thing I could. I even right clicked the Nos Nothi Discord server that no one but Dried Ice seems to want to use. Never found anything that let me invite anyone.

Glad it worked though.

Oh, Dreis... Him and his Uprising 1.8 shenanigans.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

Nos Nothi
#52947 Posted: 2017.05.15 05:29  |  Edited by: Pseudogenesis
One Eyed King wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Oh posh, I'm as clean as a whistle! Honest! Thanks for the invite though, the link worked. Pirate

(For future reference, by "channel" I meant one of the chat channels in the server. Discord is weird like that.)

I right clicked every damn thing I could. I even right clicked the Nos Nothi Discord server that no one but Dried Ice seems to want to use. Never found anything that let me invite anyone.

Glad it worked though.

Weird. Server mods might've disabled it.

Joel II X wrote:
One Eyed King wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Oh posh, I'm as clean as a whistle! Honest! Thanks for the invite though, the link worked. Pirate

(For future reference, by "channel" I meant one of the chat channels in the server. Discord is weird like that.)

I right clicked every damn thing I could. I even right clicked the Nos Nothi Discord server that no one but Dried Ice seems to want to use. Never found anything that let me invite anyone.

Glad it worked though.

Oh, Dreis... Him and his Uprising 1.8 shenanigans.

Not that I think you're serious, but I find it hilarious that it's been almost a year since Dust shut down and we're still poking fun at Dreis based on the version he joined in Lol Some things never change~~

Stabby-stabber extraordinaire ▬ι══ﺤ

I stabbed Rattati once, you know.

Y.A.M.A.H
#52948 Posted: 2017.05.21 03:47
Sup, Stabby McStabbers. Been playing For Honor on the PS4... the Peacekeeper is the closest feel to having my butter knives back in my hand as I can get...
Nova wen.

"A quantum super computer, calculating for a thousand years, could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."

Nos Nothi
#52949 Posted: 2017.05.22 16:36
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Salutations, brothers and sisters!

o/ Pseudo!

o7

Nos Nothi
#52950 Posted: 2017.05.22 16:53  |  Edited by: Shotty GoBang
Radiant Pancake3 wrote:

Nova wen.

Here's a recent recap courtesy of Pokey:
http://biomassed.net/2017/05/22/project-nova-ongoing-updates-may-18th-20th/

Seems Rattati & Team have come up with particularly clever solutions to some of DUST's more pressing design problems. Absolutely love what I'm seeing so far.

What do you guys think?

o7

Nos Nothi
#52951 Posted: 2017.05.22 19:04
Shotty GoBang wrote:
Radiant Pancake3 wrote:

Nova wen.

Here's a recent recap courtesy of Pokey:
http://biomassed.net/2017/05/22/project-nova-ongoing-updates-may-18th-20th/

Seems Rattati & Team have come up with particularly clever solutions to some of DUST's more pressing design problems. Absolutely love what I'm seeing so far.

What do you guys think?

I agree.

I think there are a few Chicken Little's blowing it out of proportion, but I generally trust Rattati. Plus without being held back by a ton of crap legacy code, I am hopeful.

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#52952 Posted: 2017.05.23 03:29
You guys need to get in the Dust 514 Vet discord more often :D

And you get a like! And you get a like! And you, and you, and you!

And the ButtPirates
#52953 Posted: 2017.05.23 13:16
Havnt ran across a machete at beginning of a round yet on Battlegrounds. But did chase down and hack to death 3 people with a sickle while back. Thought of u guys XD

ihazPC

Nos Nothi
#52954 Posted: 2017.05.23 16:23  |  Edited by: Shotty GoBang
Rattati's referring to the next gen Scouts as "Infiltrators" Pirate

Planetside Class
D&D Class
MGS Class
Mass Effect Class

o7

Nos Nothi
#52955 Posted: 2017.05.23 16:46  |  Edited by: Shotty GoBang
Now, all we need is piece of EQ that does this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc

Can you guys imagine the montages?

(All credit to Jolly Roger for the brilliant idea.)

o7

And the ButtPirates
#52956 Posted: 2017.05.24 07:29
Shotty GoBang wrote:
Now, all we need is piece of EQ that does this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc

Can you guys imagine the montages?

(All credit to Jolly Roger for the brilliant idea.)


Potential troll(possible/probable) device, activate it and it masks you as a friendly for the enemy team. Still completely visible to them, just kinda clones one of their team mates. FaceOff encounters happen. To be Travolta or Cage is the question though.

ihazPC

Nos Nothi
#52957 Posted: 2017.05.24 09:42
Sometimes I miss Dust, but then I don't. But I remember this place. This is a weird flashback.

We'll bang, OK?

Nos Nothi
#52958 Posted: 2017.05.25 00:44  |  Edited by: Shotty GoBang
J0LLY R0G3R wrote:
Shotty GoBang wrote:
Now, all we need is piece of EQ that does this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc

Can you guys imagine the montages?

(All credit to Jolly Roger for the brilliant idea.)


Potential troll(possible/probable) device, activate it and it masks you as a friendly for the enemy team. Still completely visible to them, just kinda clones one of their team mates. FaceOff encounters happen. To be Travolta or Cage is the question though.

Man, I'd be happy with troll-only functionality. Forego added utility for added fun+laughs ... worth it :)

o7

And the ButtPirates
#52959 Posted: 2017.05.25 13:22
2,648 PagesFirst pagePrevious page264626472648
Forum Jump