General Discussions

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

 

Let's play Mad Libz together.

Author
Eternal Beings
#1 Posted: 2017.03.12 20:29  |  Edited by: Heracles Porsche
Hi
For my first submission, I am going to need a:
noun
verb
adjective
adjective
noun
adjective
noun
verb
noun

Feel free to use Dust 514 terms as your submissions. Names of Dust 514 players could potentially be used for the nouns. Also feel free to go completely random. The more creative the better.

Videos Erry Day https://www.youtube.com/c/HeraclesPorsche

Eternal Beings
#2 Posted: 2017.03.12 21:17
I think the F-word could cover all of those just sayin.

PSN SilentChaozz

Autistic with extreme chronic pain. Hey, it's a rare one!

Going for the gold
#3 Posted: 2017.03.12 21:52
PARKOUR PRACTIONER wrote:
I think the F-word could cover all of those just sayin.

Wow you're right. Shocked

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

When you think about it, nekos are like upgraded humans

Alma is a psycho I swear, send help

Eternal Beings
#4 Posted: 2017.03.12 22:04
PARKOUR PRACTIONER wrote:
I think the F-word could cover all of those just sayin.


Feel free to sumbit a curseword version. But Please Please Please




















A little variety would be nice. Bear

Videos Erry Day https://www.youtube.com/c/HeraclesPorsche

whisky tango foxtrot sir
#5 Posted: 2017.03.13 16:32
Heracles Porsche wrote:
Hi
For my first submission, I am going to need a:
noun lav
verb glitched
adjective laggy
adjective butthurt
noun mexicans
adjective jumpy
noun mass driver
verb shutdown
noun dust 514

Feel free to use Dust 514 terms as your submissions. Names of Dust 514 players could potentially be used for the nouns. Also feel free to go completely random. The more creative the better.

Forum troll extraordinaire

#6 Posted: 2017.03.13 17:44
Fvck
Your
D1ck
Waffle
Patty
Sue

Life is like a box of Proto Locust grenades. You never know what random red berry you're gonna get.

Dead Man's Game
Preatoriani
#7 Posted: 2017.03.14 04:02
Redberry and scrub should involved along...introd. By the immortal line 'youve been scanned'
Corrosive Synergy
#8 Posted: 2017.03.15 01:24
Kaos of Barjack
enforcing
cheeky
swole
oil
burnt
crotch
therapist
German
Eternal Beings
#9 Posted: 2017.03.17 14:18
DAAAA BEAST wrote:
Kaos of Barjack
enforcing
cheeky
swole
oil
burnt
crotch
therapist
German


I didn't keep the orginial window open long enough, so I had to improvise a bit. Here's your mad libz da beast.

A very big Kaos of Barjack which is looking for a friend. There is a enforcing that he wants to become friends with, but he needs to Dusting to become this persons friend, but he cannot do that very well but he can cheeky which is very helpful because the person he wants to become friends with thinks that is very cool and burnt. Now that he has a friend he feels very swole. His friend really enjoys his company. People really do not like his German attitude. He is thinking if oil likes him, But the said person accidently trolling off of a crotch.

Videos Erry Day https://www.youtube.com/c/HeraclesPorsche

Federation Marines 62
#10 Posted: 2017.03.17 20:27

noun- Quafe
verb- Quafed
adjective- Quafe
adjective- Quafy
noun- Quafe
adjective- Quafy
noun- Quafe
verb- Quafed
noun- Quafe

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Quafe Master - Quamander - Quad

Eternal Beings
#11 Posted: 2017.03.19 00:17
^
A very big quafe which is looking for a friend. There is a quafe that he wants to become friends with, but he needs to quafe to become this persons friend, but he cannot do that very well but he can quafe which is very helpful because the person he wants to become friends with thinks that is very cool and quafry. Now that he has a friend he feels very quafe. His friend really enjoys his company.People really do not like his quafy attitude. He is thinking if quafe likes him, But the said person accidently quafe off of a quafe.

Videos Erry Day https://www.youtube.com/c/HeraclesPorsche

Federation Marines 62
#12 Posted: 2017.03.19 15:02
Heracles Porsche wrote:
^
A very big quafe which is looking for a friend. There is a quafe that he wants to become friends with, but he needs to quafe to become this persons friend, but he cannot do that very well but he can quafe which is very helpful because the person he wants to become friends with thinks that is very cool and quafry. Now that he has a friend he feels very quafe. His friend really enjoys his company.People really do not like his quafy attitude. He is thinking if quafe likes him, But the said person accidently quafe off of a quafe.


What the quafe

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Quafe Master - Quamander - Quad

Going for the gold
#13 Posted: 2017.03.19 15:45
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
Heracles Porsche wrote:
^
A very big quafe which is looking for a friend. There is a quafe that he wants to become friends with, but he needs to quafe to become this persons friend, but he cannot do that very well but he can quafe which is very helpful because the person he wants to become friends with thinks that is very cool and quafry. Now that he has a friend he feels very quafe. His friend really enjoys his company.People really do not like his quafy attitude. He is thinking if quafe likes him, But the said person accidently quafe off of a quafe.


What the quafe

ROFL4D


...


You don't get it?


...fine


Rolling On Floor Laughing For Days

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

When you think about it, nekos are like upgraded humans

Alma is a psycho I swear, send help

Solo Zen
#14 Posted: 2017.03.21 03:27
emkay, Ima do one now.


past tense verb
past tense verb meaning to say or exclaim something
noun
CCP employee
past tense transitive verb
Phrase from The big Lebowski
Phrase from ROTJ bad lip reading
insulting phrase
fighting words
reason you told your parents that your door was shut
excuse
past tense transitive verab
noun
best hate mail you ever got
adverb
Dust vehicle
family member
construction equipment
lie synonym
time span
verb
direction
body part
past tense transportation verb
Eternal Beings
#15 Posted: 2017.03.21 19:32
Clone D]emkay, Ima do one now.


past tense verb
plugged
past tense verb meaning to say or exclaim something
proclaimed
noun
nugget
CCP employee
Frame
past tense transitive verb
loved
Phrase from The big Lebowski
dude you're being very undude
Phrase from ROTJ bad lip reading
There is another
insulting phrase
you're a crappy heavy
fighting words
go pikachu
reason you told your parents that your door was shut
I'm taking over the world
excuse
peacocks did it
past tense transitive verab
grounded
noun
hopscotch
best hate mail you ever got
dude heavy and lavs don't go together you're a pos
adverb
even
Dust vehicle
Sica
family member
weird granduncle
construction equipment
big shovel thingy
lie synonym
Trump
time span
gajillion fafillion years
verb
octopussing
direction
north-west
body part
labia
past tense transportation verb
trained

Videos Erry Day https://www.youtube.com/c/HeraclesPorsche

Solo Zen
#16 Posted: 2017.03.21 23:31
Heracles, the results are in:


I woke up one morning and _plugged_ down. "Oh, my god!" I _proclaimed_, "Look at the size of my _nugget_" I immediately ran out in search of _Frame_. When I found _Frame_ I _loved_ him then and there. "_Dude you're being very undude_" I muttered. "_There is another_" _Frame_ replied. "_you're a crappy heavy_" he added. "I always knew that you had it in for me", I whimpered. But I mustered every heroic fiber in my body and proclaimed "_go pikachu_". "Why would you say that?" _Frame_ asked. "Because _I'm taking over the world_, and I looked down and there it was. I know it was you" "_peacocks did it_" _Frame_ responded. Then he _grounded_ a _hopscotch_ and slapped me with it in the face.
"_dude heavy and lavs don't go together you're a pos_" I said to him.
"For you, I'm sure that they would allow suicide in public spaces, " he spouted _even_.
"I'm gonna drive a _Sica_ on your _weird granducle_'s balls and hit them with a _big shovel thingy_!"
"Oh yeah! Well, I'm gonna create an addictive sci fi shooter, shut the servers down before the promised date and then _Trump_ about releasing a sequel while I let your anticipation build up for years and then after _gajillion fafillion years_ _octopussing_. It was lies. It was all lies you imbecile."
Then I looked _north-west_ at my _labia_, hung my head, and _trained_ away.
Forum Jump