The Locker Room

 
^ Back to top
2,645 PagesFirst pagePrevious page264326442645
 

The Barbershop

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Fatal Absolution
#52881 Posted: 2017.03.06 03:11
Heimdallr69 wrote:
Ghost Kaisar wrote:
Almost 2 years later and I still love playing Arma with a Unit.

Sadly I couldn't get into Arma


Gotta play with a Unit man.

Otherwise its shitty battlefield.

How you doin though.

Re-Re-Re-Re-Retired PC Scout. I miss the old days ;_;

You never just leave Dust. You story will last forever.

Nos Nothi
#52882 Posted: 2017.03.06 06:22  |  Edited by: Shotty GoBang
DUST 514: Best Times Ever

What other shooter -- what other game -- lingers in the back of the mind like a lost love too soon departed? Here's to so many good times and memories. Here's to a passionate community and the unforgettable spats, rivalries, debates and conflcts that made DUST and the forums such a one-of-a-kind experience. Here's to you, CCP. Thank you. You guys and gals made a game truly like no other.

And here's to you, DUST 514. You are missed and far from forgotten.

o7

Negative-Feedback.
#52883 Posted: 2017.03.06 06:48
Ghost Kaisar wrote:
Heimdallr69 wrote:
Ghost Kaisar wrote:
Almost 2 years later and I still love playing Arma with a Unit.

Sadly I couldn't get into Arma


Gotta play with a Unit man.

Otherwise its shitty battlefield.

How you doin though.

Oh, when I tried it I had no friends so it sucked
Im doing Great just trying to decide whether or not to renew my ps+
What about you?
Fatal Absolution
#52884 Posted: 2017.03.08 18:31
Heimdallr69 wrote:
Ghost Kaisar wrote:
Heimdallr69 wrote:
Ghost Kaisar wrote:
Almost 2 years later and I still love playing Arma with a Unit.

Sadly I couldn't get into Arma


Gotta play with a Unit man.

Otherwise its shitty battlefield.

How you doin though.

Oh, when I tried it I had no friends so it sucked
Im doing Great just trying to decide whether or not to renew my ps+
What about you?


I work full time as a Chemist now. Got my Associates working on my Bachelors. Still zero in debt.

New Car, learned how to drive stick for it.

Work and School is most of my life right now. I work 2nd Shift so basically no social life in between the two.

As for games; Arma and DnD for the most part. I play single player games when nobody else is on.

Alien Isolation is a masterpiece and every horror fan should play it. On Hard.

Re-Re-Re-Re-Retired PC Scout. I miss the old days ;_;

You never just leave Dust. You story will last forever.

Nos Nothi
#52885 Posted: 2017.03.09 03:00
Debt free is the way to go.

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

Nos Nothi
#52886 Posted: 2017.03.23 08:36  |  Edited by: Bayeth Mal
Holy **** this is still going?

Noice.

I only came here because I'm looking for an old screenshot I had where I went something insane like 38/5 in a scout suit pre the insane scout buff of 2014.

Edit: NVM found it.

We'll bang, OK?

#52887 Posted: 2017.03.23 21:44
Im surprised the barbershop is not autolocked. The posting is sparce

Life is like a box of Proto Locust grenades. You never know what random red berry you're gonna get.

#52888 Posted: 2017.03.28 20:54
The day the barbershop dies is the day Dust dies again. It's basically the last remnant.

What're you looking at me like that for? I'll shank you I will.

Nos Nothi
#52889 Posted: 2017.03.29 00:49
Spademan wrote:
The day the barbershop dies is the day Dust dies again. It's basically the last remnant.

Make your way to Canada yet?

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

#52890 Posted: 2017.03.29 00:58
The Barbershop

And the Photon thread


The last strongholds of honor in a parched wasteland

Life is like a box of Proto Locust grenades. You never know what random red berry you're gonna get.

2,645 PagesFirst pagePrevious page264326442645
Forum Jump