General Discussions

^ Back to top

Nova listed on FPSreport

Author
Ancient Exiles.
#1 Posted: 2017.01.11 07:17
http://www.fpsreport.com/official-sites/1579-project-nova-official-sites.html

Probably old news, but hey, it's something... right?

What's promising is "Status: Dev" and "Release: 2017"

Join the DUST STEAM GROUP

100+ members and growing!

Nos Nothi
#2 Posted: 2017.01.11 08:27
I wonder when the Last Guardian was estimated to release when it was first announced...

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

Going for the gold
#3 Posted: 2017.01.11 10:14
Why is there a "PLAY NOW" link? Ugh

"Well it's a singleplayer game, so you play with yourself."

One of many hilarious Nekopara reviews on Steam.

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#4 Posted: 2017.01.11 10:40
One Eyed King wrote:
I wonder when the Last Guardian was estimated to release when it was first announced...

Legend has it that the Last Guardian first started development when the Great Pyramids were being built.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

Rosen Association
#5 Posted: 2017.01.11 14:57
Joel II X wrote:
One Eyed King wrote:

Legend has it that the Last Guardian first started development when the Great Pyramids were being built.

That's no legend. The Egyptian pyramid makers used some of the first polygon work for the Last Guardian as the template for the pyramids themselves!

Kinsho Swords
Caldari State
#6 Posted: 2017.01.12 23:27
Probably just setting up so they can be the first when it does come out and gets searched
Klandatu
#7 Posted: 2017.01.12 23:32
Buster Friently wrote:
Joel II X wrote:
One Eyed King wrote:

That's no legend. The Egyptian pyramid makers used some of the first polygon work for the Last Guardian as the template for the pyramids themselves!

No. Ancient egyptian saw the codes for the last guardians and the pyramids from their ancestors but decided to finish the pyramids instead.
Klandatu
#8 Posted: 2017.01.12 23:36
At least there were replies.