General Discussions

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

 

Hey Everyone!

Author
NECROM0NGERS
#1 Posted: 2017.01.08 12:18  |  Edited by: james selim brownstein
For those interested, I just uploaded one of many Dust videos in my archive, you can watch it here: Dust 514 | Domination

My intentions are to upload most of the content in the archive, although I do not know how consistent I will be. Lol

Edit 1: New Upload
Edit 2: New Upload

Have a great day / night everyone!

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ WAITING FOR PROJECT NOVA╤─── ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)

Going for the gold
#2 Posted: 2017.01.08 12:35
james selim brownstein wrote:
For those interested, I just uploaded one of many Dust videos in my archive, you can watch it here: Dust 514 | Domination

My intentions are to upload most of the content in the archive, although I do not know how consistent I will be. Lol

Have a great day / night everyone!

I don't watch dust videos anymore, but have a like for keeping the dust spirit alive. o7

Every dollar spent waging the war on drugs is a dollar not spent genetically engineering nekos for domestic ownership.

Random Gunz
#3 Posted: 2017.01.08 13:45
Ah the nostalgia of seeing my buddy twitchy pumping people full of bullets.

CPM1 Elect. Thanks for all your support. soraya@biomassed.net for ideas, thoughts, and feedback.

Mr.Orange
#4 Posted: 2017.01.08 18:44
Rogue Clones
Badfellas Inc.
#5 Posted: 2017.01.08 20:06
james selim brownstein wrote:
For those interested, I just uploaded one of many Dust videos in my archive, you can watch it here: Dust 514 | Domination

My intentions are to upload most of the content in the archive, although I do not know how consistent I will be. Lol

Have a great day / night everyone!

Well, that sure took me back! Thanks for the memories.
Corrosive Synergy
#6 Posted: 2017.01.08 20:32
Great video, quality, shame you never uploaded during the game's era.
NECROM0NGERS
#7 Posted: 2017.01.10 10:48
Upload bump.

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ WAITING FOR PROJECT NOVA╤─── ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)

NECROM0NGERS
#8 Posted: 2017.01.13 13:31
Upload bump bump! BlinkPirateLol

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ WAITING FOR PROJECT NOVA╤─── ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)

Federation Marines 62
#9 Posted: 2017.01.13 17:44  |  Edited by: Lightning35 Delta514
Pirate

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Quafe Master - Quamander - Quad

COALICION LATINA
#10 Posted: 2017.01.13 22:12
The breach assault riffle with the gallente assault suit bonus and two complex damage mods was a thing of beauty.
Going for the gold
#11 Posted: 2017.01.13 22:45
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
Pirate

Edited?...

Thank goodness, you're finally getting over the Quafe addiction, I'm proud of you!

Every dollar spent waging the war on drugs is a dollar not spent genetically engineering nekos for domestic ownership.

Federation Marines 62
#12 Posted: 2017.01.13 23:35
TooMany Names AlreadyTaken wrote:
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
Pirate

Edited?...

Thank goodness, you're finally getting over the Quafe addiction, I'm proud of you!

No I was actually about to rick roll someone.

















But I drank quafe

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Quafe Master - Quamander - Quad

#13 Posted: 2017.01.13 23:56
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
TooMany Names AlreadyTaken wrote:
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
Pirate

Edited?...

Thank goodness, you're finally getting over the Quafe addiction, I'm proud of you!

No I was actually about to rick roll someone.

















But I drank quafe

I ******* hate quafe

Sanity is a myth

Federation Marines 62
#14 Posted: 2017.01.14 00:25
General Vahzz wrote:
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
TooMany Names AlreadyTaken wrote:
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
Pirate

Edited?...

Thank goodness, you're finally getting over the Quafe addiction, I'm proud of you!

No I was actually about to rick roll someone.

















But I drank quafe

I ******* hate quafe



Quafe wants to consume your body, fill you with manipulating fizz and sugar in till you how down to it. Only then shall it be revealed to you what Quafe really is. While you hate it, it seeks you.































Quafe

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Quafe Master - Quamander - Quad

Mr.Orange
#15 Posted: 2017.01.14 01:23
Forum Jump