The Locker Room

 
^ Back to top
 

The Barbershop

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Nos Nothi
#52821 Posted: 2016.12.20 17:36
Joel II X wrote:
*cricket noises*

So, did anyone try Titanfall 2?

Not yet here. Any good?

Believe several bastards are playing Battlefield 1 and a few are setting up shop in ARK. Spent the bulk of my recent nintendotime slashing/flailing my way through Wasteland 2 and Skyrim Special Edition.

o7

#52822 Posted: 2016.12.21 07:04
Shotty GoBang wrote:
Joel II X wrote:
*cricket noises*

So, did anyone try Titanfall 2?

Not yet here. Any good?

Believe several bastards are playing Battlefield 1 and a few are setting up shop in ARK. Spent the bulk of my recent nintendotime slashing/flailing my way through Wasteland 2 and Skyrim Special Edition.


Smash is still life abroham lincoln

Sanity is a myth

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#52823 Posted: 2016.12.24 05:17
I'll prob try Titanfall 2 someone next week, since school is out.

There are other dust bunnies that play ARK?! I thought I was the only one :O

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

#52824 Posted: 2016.12.24 19:03
Joel II X wrote:
I'll prob try Titanfall 2 someone next week, since school is out.

There are other dust bunnies that play ARK?! I thought I was the only one :O

TF2 is going to be the thing that kills dust. For reals this time.

But seriously, yea, TitanFall 2 is going to be amazing, i plan on getting it for the ps4 sometime next week or the week after. Just got to finish renovating a house, get paid, then boom, busting out mechs and shi. I'm hoping to see if i can bring back the bastard way there.

If Rocket League takes it vice away...

Sanity is a myth

#52825 Posted: 2016.12.25 00:16
Dust dying was the thing that killed Dust for me.

What're you looking at me like that for? I'll shank you I will.

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#52826 Posted: 2016.12.25 04:38
General Vahzz wrote:
Joel II X wrote:
I'll prob try Titanfall 2 someone next week, since school is out.

There are other dust bunnies that play ARK?! I thought I was the only one :O

TF2 is going to be the thing that kills dust. For reals this time.

But seriously, yea, TitanFall 2 is going to be amazing, i plan on getting it for the ps4 sometime next week or the week after. Just got to finish renovating a house, get paid, then boom, busting out mechs and shi. I'm hoping to see if i can bring back the bastard way there.

If Rocket League takes it vice away...

I'll be getting it for PC. Dust was the only game that kept me tied to consoles.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

#52827 Posted: 2016.12.25 23:09
Joel II X wrote:
General Vahzz wrote:
Joel II X wrote:
I'll prob try Titanfall 2 someone next week, since school is out.

There are other dust bunnies that play ARK?! I thought I was the only one :O

TF2 is going to be the thing that kills dust. For reals this time.

But seriously, yea, TitanFall 2 is going to be amazing, i plan on getting it for the ps4 sometime next week or the week after. Just got to finish renovating a house, get paid, then boom, busting out mechs and shi. I'm hoping to see if i can bring back the bastard way there.

If Rocket League takes it vice away...

I'll be getting it for PC. Dust was the only game that kept me tied to consoles.

You boob

Sanity is a myth

Nos Nothi
#52828 Posted: 2016.12.29 00:19
Tried Titan fall during the open beta a bit, but I didn't care for it. Been grinding away through the entire witcher series.

Sanmatar Kelkoons now recruiting

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#52829 Posted: 2016.12.29 00:36
First Prophet wrote:
Tried Titan fall during the open beta a bit, but I didn't care for it. Been grinding away through the entire witcher series.

They could do with a bit more content. They should add King of the Hill mode, and a few more maps.

I wish the playerbase was bigger, though. Most play the same 3 game modes. I haven't been able to play Capture the Flag once.

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

Nos Nothi
#52830 Posted: 2016.12.31 03:26
First Prophet wrote:
Tried Titan fall during the open beta a bit, but I didn't care for it. Been grinding away through the entire witcher series.

I am finishing up (I think) Witcher 3 right now. I never played the first two, but I really like what I am seeing.

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

Nos Nothi
#52831 Posted: 2017.01.01 22:13
One Eyed King wrote:
First Prophet wrote:
Tried Titan fall during the open beta a bit, but I didn't care for it. Been grinding away through the entire witcher series.

I am finishing up (I think) Witcher 3 right now. I never played the first two, but I really like what I am seeing.

I feel I'm around 2/3rds done with Witcher 3. It's a great series overall, excluding a lot of the first game. Once you play 3 though there's no reason to go back.

Sanmatar Kelkoons now recruiting

Heiroglyphic
#52832 Posted: 2017.01.10 00:12
First Prophet wrote:
One Eyed King wrote:
First Prophet wrote:
Tried Titan fall during the open beta a bit, but I didn't care for it. Been grinding away through the entire witcher series.

I am finishing up (I think) Witcher 3 right now. I never played the first two, but I really like what I am seeing.

I feel I'm around 2/3rds done with Witcher 3. It's a great series overall, excluding a lot of the first game. Once you play 3 though there's no reason to go back.


Bought witcher 3. Got bored in the first 2 hours. Role playing games definetaly aren't my thing. It looks awesome and just the first hour of playing had me realise it is so in depth but yeah...first person shooter guy here.
Going for the gold
#52833 Posted: 2017.01.16 12:37
Is this the thread with the most replies in the history of every forum ever???

I'm so curious.

9,118 backers pledged $963,076 FOR NEKOS!

#NekosForLife

Nos Nothi
#52834 Posted: 2017.01.20 21:24
TooMany Names AlreadyTaken wrote:
Is this the thread with the most replies in the history of every forum ever???

I'm so curious.

I think there is one on the EVE forum that beats us, but we accomplished this thread in a shorter amount of time.

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

Y.A.M.A.H
#52835 Posted: 2017.01.21 06:14
Wasup Scouts! Long time no see! How is everybody? Hopefully not dead, because we all know that Logi isn't going to pick you up unless it's me.

"A quantum super computer, calculating for a thousand years, could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."

Negative-Feedback.
#52836 Posted: 2017.01.22 04:21
This is still going? Go get a haircut you hippies
Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#52837 Posted: 2017.01.22 12:32
Heimdallr69 wrote:
This is still going? Go get a haircut you hippies

Oh snap! I thought you died, or something!

How are you?

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#52838 Posted: 2017.01.22 12:33
Radiant Pancake3 wrote:
Wasup Scouts! Long time no see! How is everybody? Hopefully not dead, because we all know that Logi isn't going to pick you up unless it's me.

Other than my current fever, I'm doing well!

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

Negative-Feedback.
#52839 Posted: 2017.01.22 16:45
Joel II X wrote:
Heimdallr69 wrote:
This is still going? Go get a haircut you hippies

Oh snap! I thought you died, or something!

How are you?

I thought so too 🍻 im doing great I just don't game anymore wbu?
Fatal Absolution
#52840 Posted: 2017.01.23 17:29
Heimdallr69 wrote:
Joel II X wrote:
Heimdallr69 wrote:
This is still going? Go get a haircut you hippies

Oh snap! I thought you died, or something!

How are you?

I thought so too 🍻 im doing great I just don't game anymore wbu?


Work, School and DnD on Sundays.

Still game in the early hours of the morning, since I work 2nd shift now.

Re-Re-Re-Re-Retired PC Scout. I miss the old days ;_;

You never just leave Dust. You story will last forever.

Forum Jump