General Discussions

^ Back to top

Project Nova

Author
Amarr Templars
Amarr Empire
#1 Posted: 2017.01.05 12:54
Hey. I want to ask because nowhere can I find someone wrote about it, if anyone knows when will be the Project Nova ?? Do you know anything about this ??
#2 Posted: 2017.01.05 13:41
CCP hasn't released any solid info, just bits and pieces dropped in their discord chat or private convos etc.

I wouldn't expect any info till Fanfest at the very least, though I would settle in and prepare for nothing big on Nova this year.

One plus one is three.

#3 Posted: 2017.01.05 13:53
Nothing worth mentioning except that it uses UE4 and that it is supposed to be more focused on being a balanced FPS than an MMO-RPG.

Put your flags up in the sky. And wave them side to side. Show the world where you're from. Show the world we are one.

Bacon with a bottle of Quafe
#4 Posted: 2017.01.05 14:19
Let's try asking the Magic 8 Ball:

"We'll see ;)"

Scouts United

Gk.0s & Quafes all day.

Klandatu
#5 Posted: 2017.01.06 07:35
They are working on it.

Best reply ever.
Klandatu
#6 Posted: 2017.01.06 07:36
They have a ten year plan.

2nd best reply.
Amarr Templars
Amarr Empire
#7 Posted: 2017.01.06 08:14
Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, this I expected with still nothing dumb if nowhere can I find any info when I will.

I only hope that the spacecraft will not do too tight because this game had the charm of his that everything was great and were large surface structure.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regards CoolCool

Kamil 3ridebros
#8 Posted: 2017.01.07 19:11
Kamil 3ridebros wrote:
Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, this I expected with still nothing dumb if nowhere can I find any info when I will.

I only hope that the spacecraft will not do too tight because this game had the charm of his that everything was great and were large surface structure.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regards CoolCool

Kamil 3ridebros

Ships are big, so it will probably turn out okay :)

(Former) CPM2 Representative for Dust 514 and Project Nova

Dead Man's Game
#9 Posted: 2017.01.07 19:13
Kamil 3ridebros wrote:
if anyone knows when will be the Project Nova ??

It was last Tuesday at 5... Sorry you missed it.
Amarr Templars
Amarr Empire
#10 Posted: 2017.01.08 10:26
Aeon Amadi wrote:
Kamil 3ridebros wrote:

Regards CoolCool

Kamil 3ridebros

Ships are big, so it will probably turn out okay :)

That's great. thanks :)

Kamil 3ridebros
Nos Nothi
#11 Posted: 2017.01.08 16:48
A couple of threads with links to articles on Nova, around the time of FF16.

Didn't feel like linking all the articles directly.

https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=227442

https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3118955#post3118955

Former CEO of the Land of the BIind.

Any double entendre is unintended I assure you.

OSG Planetary Operations
#12 Posted: 2017.01.08 17:22