Player Trading

^ Back to top

Selling my brain

Author
Phydra
#1 Posted: 2016.10.25 06:35  |  Edited by: General Vahzz
That's right folks, I'm selling my brain! This is not a scam! Even if it was, who cares!? It's a Big, squishy hot potato filled with blubber nuggets!

You want a brain? Well now is your gosh diddily chance! Tired of making all those gramnatical errors? Because i'm tired of you making them. Well, now you can write like a vahzz! Hail Grammar!

Ok, I know exactly what you're thinking, and the answer is; Yes, I have a Ph.D in being so gosh diddily dathuil. Excuse my gaelic.

Now, my brain and all it's Shitposts are going for the low low price of one can of 100bil I$K. This is my last shitpost so I might as well drink to the mem'ry! If no one buys my brain, I shall donate it to Breakin's doorstep, neatly wrapped in a brown bag, a nice pink bow, and a candle. I am not responsible if my lovely, heartfelt gift is caught ablaze.

Please, be a doe, and buy my brain.

Boundless Pessimism

Federation Marines 62
#2 Posted: 2016.12.19 15:47  |  Edited by: Lightning35 Delta514
NEIN

Quafe

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Freedom - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

G.R.A.V.E
#3 Posted: 2016.12.19 16:45
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
NEIN

Cool

FTFY

But I prefer NYET

CEO of G.R.A.V.E

Phydra
#4 Posted: 2016.12.21 02:46
Lightning...you create that many line breaks one more time...i swear on odin's beard i will unleash upon you the vengeful fury of a thousand banned vahzz alts.

Boundless Pessimism

Federation Marines 62
#5 Posted: 2016.12.21 12:15
General Vahzz wrote:
Lightning...you create that many line breaks one more time...i swear on odin's beard i will unleash upon you the vengeful fury of a thousand banned vahzz alts.

Pirate

Phydra
#6 Posted: 2016.12.21 20:28
General Vahzz wrote:

Pirate

I don't roll that way, stop trying to get my booty.

Boundless Pessimism

Federation Marines 62
#7 Posted: 2016.12.21 20:41
General Vahzz wrote:
General Vahzz wrote:

Pirate

I don't roll that way, stop trying to get my booty.

PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate

Chatelain Rapid Response
Gallente Federation
#8 Posted: 2017.01.08 23:58
PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate