Intergalactic Summit

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

2 PagesPrevious page12
 

Troops In Contact Inside War Academy Carrier

Author
#21 Posted: 2016.05.14 05:57
steadyhand amarr wrote:
I call bullshit. Look man I know how every merc wants to be famous and badass and tend to emblish their achievements. But this is just flat nonesess you spouting.

Not many mercs are take your skill set for real unless you can back it up....

And micro jump fields .... really....rrrreeeaaaalllyyy so yeh I can bullshit but cool story bro.

Adamance it's perfectly possable an insider just flipped the switch on the CRU. We know the empires have their own clone forces and sadly the only thing that can put down one clone is another clone. Which explains why it would escalate so fast.

(OCC: don't expect other mercs to belive what you write we can all call BS on what you say IC and will do so if you start god modding nothing personal. It's just how we stop death jove robot characters from popping up)


Yes, because that revashokad was the only one there. Your theory would be plausible if it didn't include the fact that some of us were on contract there as well. Feel free to provide an explanation as to why I, Aeon Amadi, would have been anywhere near a State Chimera - let alone anywhere near him.

(Former) CPM2 Representative for Dust 514 and Project Nova

Twitter: @Aeon_Amadi

Eve: Nomistrav

Planetary Response Organisation
FACTION WARFARE ALLIANCE
#22 Posted: 2016.05.16 00:00
Aeon Amadi wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
I call bullshit. Look man I know how every merc wants to be famous and badass and tend to emblish their achievements. But this is just flat nonesess you spouting.

Not many mercs are take your skill set for real unless you can back it up....

And micro jump fields .... really....rrrreeeaaaalllyyy so yeh I can bullshit but cool story bro.

Adamance it's perfectly possable an insider just flipped the switch on the CRU. We know the empires have their own clone forces and sadly the only thing that can put down one clone is another clone. Which explains why it would escalate so fast.

(OCC: don't expect other mercs to belive what you write we can all call BS on what you say IC and will do so if you start god modding nothing personal. It's just how we stop death jove robot characters from popping up)


Yes, because that revashokad was the only one there. Your theory would be plausible if it didn't include the fact that some of us were on contract there as well. Feel free to provide an explanation as to why I, Aeon Amadi, would have been anywhere near a State Chimera - let alone anywhere near him.

did you read what I said well after you read that then talk and I do not take kindly to insults even if they are true

"It's not my fault that you lost a 1 mill isk suit to a 1k isk forge gun"

shadows of 514
#23 Posted: 2016.05.17 11:56
Aeon Amadi wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
I call bullshit. Look man I know how every merc wants to be famous and badass and tend to emblish their achievements. But this is just flat nonesess you spouting.

Not many mercs are take your skill set for real unless you can back it up....

And micro jump fields .... really....rrrreeeaaaalllyyy so yeh I can bullshit but cool story bro.

Adamance it's perfectly possable an insider just flipped the switch on the CRU. We know the empires have their own clone forces and sadly the only thing that can put down one clone is another clone. Which explains why it would escalate so fast.

(OCC: don't expect other mercs to belive what you write we can all call BS on what you say IC and will do so if you start god modding nothing personal. It's just how we stop death jove robot characters from popping up)


Yes, because that revashokad was the only one there. Your theory would be plausible if it didn't include the fact that some of us were on contract there as well. Feel free to provide an explanation as to why I, Aeon Amadi, would have been anywhere near a State Chimera - let alone anywhere near him.


Hay man look I don't no the details of what went down. Was it a traning op or somthing more? Their is battle footage running around now abs they sure didn't look like a friendly training environment to me.

And pretty simple ad to why you would be their... for the isk you know just like everyone else. No merc worth his salt would turn down blackop that gives him an Intel advantage on a possable new battlefield

I am among the 1st of my kind, and i will never forget. no empire lasts forever and i have all the time in the world.

Planetary Response Organisation
FACTION WARFARE ALLIANCE
#24 Posted: 2016.05.17 12:33  |  Edited by: Slayer Deathbringer
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Aeon Amadi wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
I call bullshit. Look man I know how every merc wants to be famous and badass and tend to emblish their achievements. But this is just flat nonesess you spouting.

Not many mercs are take your skill set for real unless you can back it up....

And micro jump fields .... really....rrrreeeaaaalllyyy so yeh I can bullshit but cool story bro.

Adamance it's perfectly possable an insider just flipped the switch on the CRU. We know the empires have their own clone forces and sadly the only thing that can put down one clone is another clone. Which explains why it would escalate so fast.

(OCC: don't expect other mercs to belive what you write we can all call BS on what you say IC and will do so if you start god modding nothing personal. It's just how we stop death jove robot characters from popping up)


Yes, because that revashokad was the only one there. Your theory would be plausible if it didn't include the fact that some of us were on contract there as well. Feel free to provide an explanation as to why I, Aeon Amadi, would have been anywhere near a State Chimera - let alone anywhere near him.


Hay man look I don't no the details of what went down. Was it a traning op or somthing more? Their is battle footage running around now abs they sure didn't look like a friendly training environment to me.

And pretty simple ad to why you would be their... for the isk you know just like everyone else. No merc worth his salt would turn down blackop that gives him an Intel advantage on a possable new battlefield

i was busy killing CONCORD kill squads during that time I almost feel bad for them they know that they can't kill me but they still throw their lives away. but I still reaped rewards mainly the suits and weapons from the clones that hunted me for the footage and were killed by me, and the implants as well. I have a contact that allegedly owns drifter harvesting tech. so if my investigation finds this contact legit I may be able to harvest implants from these third gens and save myself and at least some of you

"It's not my fault that you lost a 1 mill isk suit to a 1k isk forge gun"

shadows of 514
#25 Posted: 2016.05.17 18:21
Concord kill squads. You claim to be able to kill concord agents. I'm sorry man even I can't kill concord kill squads and one of the best around...

I can escape concord sure but take on kill squad I can only think of a handful of people who could do that .... if they got lucky

I am among the 1st of my kind, and i will never forget. no empire lasts forever and i have all the time in the world.

Planetary Response Organisation
FACTION WARFARE ALLIANCE
#26 Posted: 2016.05.18 11:35  |  Edited by: Slayer Deathbringer
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Concord kill squads. You claim to be able to kill concord agents. I'm sorry man even I can't kill concord kill squads and one of the best around...

I can escape concord sure but take on kill squad I can only think of a handful of people who could do that .... if they got lucky

They were attacking me in my quarters which I rigged with dampened remotes. and it was only 3 of them and they were mortals for some reason which makes me worried.what worries me more was the ease of killing the third gen clones considering they attacked me with nearly the same arrogance and stupidity as mortals. they were so easy to kill like they threw their lives away on purpose. Why would they do that?

"It's not my fault that you lost a 1 mill isk suit to a 1k isk forge gun"

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares
#27 Posted: 2016.05.18 16:47  |  Edited by: True Adamance
Aeon Amadi wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
I call bullshit. Look man I know how every merc wants to be famous and badass and tend to emblish their achievements. But this is just flat nonesess you spouting.

Not many mercs are take your skill set for real unless you can back it up....

And micro jump fields .... really....rrrreeeaaaalllyyy so yeh I can bullshit but cool story bro.

Adamance it's perfectly possable an insider just flipped the switch on the CRU. We know the empires have their own clone forces and sadly the only thing that can put down one clone is another clone. Which explains why it would escalate so fast.

(OCC: don't expect other mercs to belive what you write we can all call BS on what you say IC and will do so if you start god modding nothing personal. It's just how we stop death jove robot characters from popping up)


Yes, because that revashokad was the only one there. Your theory would be plausible if it didn't include the fact that some of us were on contract there as well. Feel free to provide an explanation as to why I, Aeon Amadi, would have been anywhere near a State Chimera - let alone anywhere near him.


Because despite what you chose to believe about me above all things we are professional mercenaries and contracts are contracts.

Waves that dye the land gold. Blessed breath to nurture life in a land of wheat. A path the Sef descend drawn in ash.

shadows of 514
#28 Posted: 2016.05.19 05:52
Slayer Deathbringer wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Concord kill squads. You claim to be able to kill concord agents. I'm sorry man even I can't kill concord kill squads and one of the best around...

I can escape concord sure but take on kill squad I can only think of a handful of people who could do that .... if they got lucky

They were attacking me in my quarters which I rigged with dampened remotes. and it was only 3 of them and they were mortals for some reason which makes me worried.what worries me more was the ease of killing the third gen clones considering they attacked me with nearly the same arrogance and stupidity as mortals. they were so easy to kill like they threw their lives away on purpose. Why would they do that?


Then it was not concord who attacked you and likely a false flag op. If concord wanted you dead they would just wait till the next time you clone jumped and impounded your mind in much the same way they empire delt with the crazy templar issue.

They do control the network are minds float on after all

I am among the 1st of my kind, and i will never forget. no empire lasts forever and i have all the time in the world.

Planetary Response Organisation
FACTION WARFARE ALLIANCE
#29 Posted: 2016.05.19 11:38  |  Edited by: Slayer Deathbringer
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Slayer Deathbringer wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Concord kill squads. You claim to be able to kill concord agents. I'm sorry man even I can't kill concord kill squads and one of the best around...

I can escape concord sure but take on kill squad I can only think of a handful of people who could do that .... if they got lucky

They were attacking me in my quarters which I rigged with dampened remotes. and it was only 3 of them and they were mortals for some reason which makes me worried.what worries me more was the ease of killing the third gen clones considering they attacked me with nearly the same arrogance and stupidity as mortals. they were so easy to kill like they threw their lives away on purpose. Why would they do that?


Then it was not concord who attacked you and likely a false flag op. If concord wanted you dead they would just wait till the next time you clone jumped and impounded your mind in much the same way they empire delt with the crazy templar issue.

They do control the network are minds float on after all

yea and I haven't died in awhile also I am working to get my mind off the grid so that they have to kill me themselves and forcibly remove my implant. I'm using modified skill extractors to clone jump so they can't trace it or intercept it currently.

"It's not my fault that you lost a 1 mill isk suit to a 1k isk forge gun"

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares
#30 Posted: 2016.05.20 03:33
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Slayer Deathbringer wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Concord kill squads. You claim to be able to kill concord agents. I'm sorry man even I can't kill concord kill squads and one of the best around...

I can escape concord sure but take on kill squad I can only think of a handful of people who could do that .... if they got lucky

They were attacking me in my quarters which I rigged with dampened remotes. and it was only 3 of them and they were mortals for some reason which makes me worried.what worries me more was the ease of killing the third gen clones considering they attacked me with nearly the same arrogance and stupidity as mortals. they were so easy to kill like they threw their lives away on purpose. Why would they do that?


Then it was not concord who attacked you and likely a false flag op. If concord wanted you dead they would just wait till the next time you clone jumped and impounded your mind in much the same way they empire delt with the crazy templar issue.

They do control the network are minds float on after all


Nope they don't.

Genolution was a corporation registered to the Jove. If the rumours concerning the Society of Conscious Thought then they have assumed authority over the essential monopoly Genolution held over close stocks.

Waves that dye the land gold. Blessed breath to nurture life in a land of wheat. A path the Sef descend drawn in ash.

shadows of 514
#31 Posted: 2016.05.20 08:35
Sure are clone body's and now built by upwell. But our brains still transmit on the same network as the caps. Which is defo owned by concord.

Unless that recently changed? I can't see a cross empire communication system being under control by anyone else tbh

I am among the 1st of my kind, and i will never forget. no empire lasts forever and i have all the time in the world.

Praetoriani Classiarii Templares
#32 Posted: 2016.05.21 13:27  |  Edited by: True Adamance
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Sure are clone body's and now built by upwell. But our brains still transmit on the same network as the caps. Which is defo owned by concord.

Unless that recently changed? I can't see a cross empire communication system being under control by anyone else tbh

Where did you hear that? Upwell isn't in the business of cloning to my knowledge.

Additionally our minds certainly do not transmit in the same way capsuleer's minds do in the least.

Waves that dye the land gold. Blessed breath to nurture life in a land of wheat. A path the Sef descend drawn in ash.

Eskola Ergonomics
#33 Posted: 2016.05.22 02:21
I was going to make a long winded post explaining how gullible you're all acting, dissecting the exact chemical makeup of the bullshit that certain immortals have been tossing around in this thread but I like to think that most of you are smart enough to disseminate it from legitimate editions to the conversation at hand.

So far, however, you bakas are being a total disappointment.

Feel free to contribute to this sharing of intelligence, but don't poison the well by adding validity to clearly false reports by commenting on them. Otherwise I will neglect to bring further reports from the field to this environment.
shadows of 514
#34 Posted: 2016.05.22 11:48
True Adamance wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
Sure are clone body's and now built by upwell. But our brains still transmit on the same network as the caps. Which is defo owned by concord.

Unless that recently changed? I can't see a cross empire communication system being under control by anyone else tbh

Where did you hear that? Upwell isn't in the business of cloning to my knowledge.

Additionally our minds certainly do not transmit in the same way capsuleer's minds do in the least.


Unless I'm dramatically misunderstanding how the system works I though all data moved though the same network it's the only way to keep everything synced at FTL.

Didn't gean join along with all the other corporations like ore and legion. My bad if im wrong.

Glam. I would not pay attention to the newer mercs to eger to impress. Also some of us are just messing around I would not stess to much your reports are always welcome

I am among the 1st of my kind, and i will never forget. no empire lasts forever and i have all the time in the world.

Planetary Response Organisation
FACTION WARFARE ALLIANCE
#35 Posted: 2016.06.29 06:14
Aeon Amadi wrote:
steadyhand amarr wrote:
I call bullshit. Look man I know how every merc wants to be famous and badass and tend to emblish their achievements. But this is just flat nonesess you spouting.

Not many mercs are take your skill set for real unless you can back it up....

And micro jump fields .... really....rrrreeeaaaalllyyy so yeh I can bullshit but cool story bro.

Adamance it's perfectly possable an insider just flipped the switch on the CRU. We know the empires have their own clone forces and sadly the only thing that can put down one clone is another clone. Which explains why it would escalate so fast.

(OCC: don't expect other mercs to belive what you write we can all call BS on what you say IC and will do so if you start god modding nothing personal. It's just how we stop death jove robot characters from popping up)


Yes, because that revashokad was the only one there.

Is that napanii and what does it mean

"It's not my fault that you lost a 1 mill isk suit to a 1k isk forge gun"

2 PagesPrevious page12
Forum Jump